Sign in to follow this  
peenie

This may be end for Chris Cuomo

He keeps slipping out of getting fired but this time it looks bad:

CNN host Chris Cuomo used his media sources to find out info on brother Andrew's accusers, records show

Please.....Tubin was caught flogging the dolphin, got a paid time out and is back on.....

I am sure they already have his inappropriate behavior and lying already setup for explanation, deflection, on and on....

Cuomo is every bit as much a dirt bag as his brother, and is nearly at the top of the lying filth at CNN, he will be protected....

Those people at CNN are so scummy they all have dirt on each other. It protects them. Fire Cuomo and he starts a pod cast dishing all that dirt. What would he have to lose at that point? It would be his only path to relevance. 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Please.....Tubin was caught flogging the dolphin, got a paid time out and is back on.....

I don't have a problem with that.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Those people at CNN are so scummy they all have dirt on each other. It protects them. Fire Cuomo and he starts a pod cast dishing all that dirt. What would he have to lose at that point? It would be his only path to relevance. 

He'd get hired by Fox News and air as much dirty laundry about CNN that he could.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He'd get hired by Fox News and air as much dirty laundry about CNN that he could.

Doubt it.  He would latch on to MSNBC, he has built himself based on bullsh!t virtue signalling.  

Although.....CNN is the modern day equivalent to the WWF, and sometimes they scripted people switching roles entirely....so I guess it could happen

Just now, Fireballer said:

Indefinitely suspended by CNN

BFD.  That's what they did with Toobin, and then they reinstated him quietly a few months later.

You can't cancel folks this rich. They give no focks. He will still be adored and get a "book deal" to make up for any lost money from CNN. 

12 hours ago, Strike said:

BFD.  That's what they did with Toobin, and then they reinstated him quietly a few months later.

This.

CNN will allow those within the circle to get away with many things, but if you are the wrong kind of person, they will eviscerate you.

Moreover, Cuomo was the only one getting anything approaching suitable ratings. The rest have wrecked their credibility entirely, Cuomo was perhaps in the wrong role, should have been a politician with his ability to twist words and lie.

25 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This.

CNN will allow those within the circle to get away with many things, but if you are the wrong kind of person, they will eviscerate you.

Moreover, Cuomo was the only one getting anything approaching suitable ratings. The rest have wrecked their credibility entirely, Cuomo was perhaps in the wrong role, should have been a politician with his ability to twist words and lie.

They are testing the wind. Women especially should be furious about the fact that Cuomo investigated them on the sly and fed the info to his brother.  I am sure he has an appearance coming on the view for them to forgive him. Then CNN will absolve him and he'll be back. UNLESS, more comes out. And there is more.

25 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They are testing the wind. Women especially should be furious about the fact that Cuomo investigated them on the sly and fed the info to his brother.  I am sure he has an appearance coming on the view for them to forgive him. Then CNN will absolve him and he'll be back. UNLESS, more comes out. And there is more.

They just need to let time go by.  Americans have short memories.

The main problem for Cuomo is that he was such an insufferable "holier than thou" doosh.....  how can he still play that role after this?

Cuomo did a lot of work for the TDS crowd. He never deviated from the script. Plus he made his brother look good when they were juxtaposing him to Trump. Remember when they said Cuomo was doing a great job with the Chinavirus and Trump was getting everyone killed? It was the opposite of course. But Andrew did his job. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

I haven't read much on this yet but what exactly is he being accused of?  Was he trying to dig up dirt on the accusers?  If so, that's bad.   But I thought they were making it seem like he was  mostly just giving his brother a heads up that people were going public. Which I'm sure anyone here would do if in the same situation (assuming you actually believed your brother that is).

34 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

1.  I haven't read much on this yet but what exactly is he being accused of?  Was he trying to dig up dirt on the accusers?  If so, that's bad.   2.  But I thought they were making it seem like he was  mostly just giving his brother a heads up that people were going public. 3.  Which I'm sure anyone here would do if in the same situation (assuming you actually believed your brother that is).

1.  You don't know the situation.

2.  I will tell you what I think I know about the situation.

3.  You see nothing wrong with the situation you know nothing about.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA - IDIOT

36 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I haven't read much on this yet but what exactly is he being accused of?  Was he trying to dig up dirt on the accusers?  If so, that's bad.   But I thought they were making it seem like he was  mostly just giving his brother a heads up that people were going public. Which I'm sure anyone here would do if in the same situation (assuming you actually believed your brother that is).

He was using his station to find out info, particularly possible dirt on the accusers.  I honestly don't think he was passing it on to his brother as he was funneling it through Derosa. 

6 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

1.  You don't know the situation.

2.  I will tell you what I think I know about the situation.

3.  You see nothing wrong with the situation you know nothing about.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA - IDIOT

I didn't say I saw nothing wrong...I was only referring to IF that was what was happening, and even still didn't say it was "nothing wrong," simply pointing out that anyone here would've done the same thing.

No one should fired without an investigation. No matter what letter they represent 

This is the absolute best, most perfect comment about Chris Cuomo:

The Chris Cuomo issue is hard. On the one hand, he took a direct role in smearing victims of serial sexual misconduct. On the other, he's a terrible journalist and the living embodiment of the absolute worst of for-profit cable news cynically posturing as Truth Defenders

Crazy, how often I hear that the "libs" get to do whatever they want with no consequences and this happens, I guess Cuomo was a LINO

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Crazy, how often I hear that the "libs" get to do whatever they want with no consequences and this happens, I guess Cuomo was a LINO

"Then it was they came for me, but no one spoke for me because by then there was no one left to speak."

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

"Then it was they came for me, but no one spoke for me because by then there was no one left to speak."

Yeah,, 1,000,000 times the wrong time for this quote, nice try.

19 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yeah,, 1,000,000 times the wrong time for this quote, nice try.

He spent years toeing the party line. He could've spoken up years ago and helped put an end to cancel culture. Instead, he propagated it. Fock him. 

Time to find somebody equally as bad.

50 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

This is bad. Really bad. 8 figure lawsuit bad. And CNN might be on the hook for it. That is where the line is drawn, I suppose.

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

This is bad. Really bad. 8 figure lawsuit bad. And CNN might be on the hook for it. That is where the line is drawn, I suppose.

Really, this is the line...because before this, you were thinking CNN is just a new organization that covers stories in ways I disagree with....right!!! 

57 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Really, this is the line...because before this, you were thinking CNN is just a new organization that covers stories in ways I disagree with....right!!! 

Oh, so this means CNN is credible now. Funny fox fired their biggest draw and many others but it didn’t give them any.  Hack. 

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

One lib gets the axe and you suddenly think that evens things out?  WTF?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

One lib gets the axe and you suddenly think everything that evens things out?  WTF?

Seriously.  The fact that Joy Reid is allowed to be on TV is atrocious.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I was thinking CNN is a business that caters to liberal thinkers. And getting rid of an employee that is about to cost them millions is a business decision.  

Of course I disagree with their coverage, but it's not directed at me. 

Good news for Don Lemon.