Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Lara Logan - you shall be missed.

19 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Wtf?  If you blame WWII on Nazi aggression, which I do, then 50-55 million deaths are attributable to the Nazis.  With indirect deaths included, the number is around 70 million.  This includes, of course, the deaths of 11,000,000 Jews in an attempted annihilation of that race.

I am ALWAYS angry when anyone of any political persuasion calls anyone a Nazi or compares anyone to Hitler.  It is an insult to all the WWII dead.

I never considered that, I was strictly considering the 6 mil Jews

I can't believe that we're up to page 2 and no one has said it yet:

HOF worthy cans . . .

In a battle of hot South African women, I'd take LL all day long and twice on Sunday over Charlize Theron.   I always was thought CT was a bit over-rated in the looks dept anyway.   

Just now, Masshole said:

HOF worthy cans . . .

In a battle of hot South African women, I'd take LL all day long and twice on Sunday over Charlize Theron.   I always was thought CT was a bit over-rated in the looks dept anyway.   

Hot take.  Charlize is tough to beat.

4 minutes ago, Masshole said:

HOF worthy cans . . .

https://pagesix.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2013/08/g210_photo01.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=404

17 minutes ago, Masshole said:

HOF worthy cans . . .

It was the only reason I clicked on the article in the first place...LL is a smoke show.

On 11/30/2021 at 11:52 AM, Mike Honcho said:

This isn't going to go well for her.

She's 100% correct.

On 11/30/2021 at 12:25 PM, MDC said:

Trumpers have Hitler Tourette’s. 

They’re fond of trannies and pedos too.

The ignorance of this idiot is astounding. 

rachel levin

Game over.

On 12/1/2021 at 4:13 AM, JustinCharge said:

you impeach biden because he killed people.  fock worrying about harris.  impeach and remove her too.

He didn't kill them, the Taliban killed them. 

Pulling out of Afghanistan was a good idea; that Biden* did it in a such a bumbling incompetent way that it made his poll numbers tank is on him but the deaths are not.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

He didn't kill them, the Taliban killed them. 

Pulling out of Afghanistan was a good idea; that Biden* did it in a such a bumbling incompetent way that it made his poll numbers tank is on him but the deaths are not.

Thats like saying Bush and the neocons don’t have blood on their hands for Iraq. The certainly do.  

Yeah, she went off the rails since she was gang raped in Egypt by a mostly peaceful mob of Muslim extremists. Poor lady. Doesn't compare to what AOC went through on Jan 6 though. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/21/2022 at 1:53 PM, Herbivore said:

Newsmax is now bouncing Logan for being a crap person

Imagine being too crazy for Newsmax. That’s like Big Guy or JustinCharge calling you nuts.

• Haha 1

On 11/30/2021 at 12:13 PM, JustinCharge said:

you impeach biden because he killed people.  fock worrying about harris.  impeach and remove her too.

Impeached doesn't automatically mean removed. However, if the Republicans could manage to impeach AND remove both (highly unlikely), they better retake the House first. The only thing worse than a President Harris is a President Pelosi. 

On 10/21/2022 at 3:06 PM, lickin_starfish said:

So what did she say that was wrong?

I'd like to know as well, didn't watch the whole thing but what am I missing?  Very benign conversation to be honest.

26 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I'd like to know as well, didn't watch the whole thing but what am I missing?  Very benign conversation to be honest.

Lara Logan, "they dine on the blood of children". 

KSB, "benign".

40 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

One minute and 55 seconds was too much for you handle in one sitting, huh?  🤣

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Impeached doesn't automatically mean removed. However, if the Republicans could manage to impeach AND remove both (highly unlikely), they better retake the House first. The only thing worse than a President Harris is a President Pelosi. 

an interesting fact about that is the Speaker of the House does not have to be a member of congress.  The GOP House could make Trump Speaker.  Then if Biden and Harris both get removed, Trump would be president.  And you could just keep doing this forever, making Trump always president, as the 2 term limit on the presidency in the 22nd amendment only applies to being elected president.  

Another interesting fact is the Constitution appears to officially grant the office of the President to the Veep when the current President suddenly leaves office mid-term.  But when it comes to succession beyond that, it left it up to the congress to decide.  Congress could have done anything, including hold a special election, but they chose to just list a longer order of succession.  Also, anyone beyond the veep is considered an acting president, as opposed to someone who holds the office in their own right.  The delineation between a president and an acting president is a bit murky.  The best example is when a President has surgery and is incapacitated and the veep takes over as acting president.  Or when Reagan was shot, Bush became acting president.  I guess one difference is that he doesnt go in the offical line of presidents.  Bush didn't become the 41st president in 1981, but he did when he won the 1988 election.

14 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

an interesting fact about that is the Speaker of the House does not have to be a member of congress.  The GOP House could make Trump Speaker.  Then if Biden and Harris both get removed, Trump would be president.  And you could just keep doing this forever, making Trump always president, as the 2 term limit on the presidency in the 22nd amendment only applies to being elected president.  

Another interesting fact is the Constitution appears to officially grant the office of the President to the Veep when the current President suddenly leaves office mid-term.  But when it comes to succession beyond that, it left it up to the congress to decide.  Congress could have done anything, including hold a special election, but they chose to just list a longer order of succession.  Also, anyone beyond the veep is considered an acting president, as opposed to someone who holds the office in their own right.  The delineation between a president and an acting president is a bit murky.  The best example is when a President has surgery and is incapacitated and the veep takes over as acting president.  Or when Reagan was shot, Bush became acting president.  I guess one difference is that he doesnt go in the offical line of presidents.  Bush didn't become the 41st president in 1981, but he did when he won the 1988 election.

:lol:

That would be awesome! The meltdowns on the left would be spectacular. While the rest of us watch our 401K's gain back all of Biden's losses and then some.