Bob Ross

Fantasy Playoff Defenses - Who are we painting a happy tree for?

I wanted the saints they got couple easy games coming up ,but sombody snatched them off waivers slim pickens in 14 team league so I'm riding the Broncos 

DAL DEF has been all over the map this year, but as far as matchups go, they look pretty good rest of the way except week 17 vs AZ.  Next 4 games - NO, WAS, NYG, WAS.  

Stream

Streaming only works if other owners are not thinking ahead....any competitive league will have at least half the other owners also considering streaming....what do you do then ??

You still need a solid D in case there are no other steaming options available.....and the bench space to pick up a better weekly option.

I'm rolling with TB and stashing depth at the other positions.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jackjohn said:

Sea vs Chi and Det weeks 16 & 17

Wouldn’t trust the Hawks def in either one of those games.  

12 minutes ago, JOHN 316 said:

Streaming only works if other owners are not thinking ahead....any competitive league will have at least half the other owners also considering streaming....what do you do then ??

You still need a solid D in case there are no other steaming options available.....and the bench space to pick up a better weekly option.

Stream some more.  Always a winner available, just need to pick the right one. If half of the other owners are also streaming, there is a winner available  

Congrats that you own the Bucs def, and good luck with them.  

31 minutes ago, JOHN 316 said:

Yes, came to post that. This is the time people start picking up the playoff defenses and holding more than one defense. 

I have TB and Miami right now, will be dropping MIA eventually for another one. I believe TB has good matchups remaining except maybe one week. 

What's your thoughts on Cincinnati's D ? Sombody just dropped them 

Patriots and Cardinals and Titans.

Saving Pats for the championship game! Cards this week. 

I have NE & Miami. The Pats have been incredible the last 6 weeks, but they're playing at Buffalo this week, so I'll play the fish at home vs the G-men.

Bye week for both 14. Someone dropped Denver yesterday (playing at KC this week) Just saw a report that AP is visiting the Seahawks today. Alex Collins is my RB bench Insurance.

If AP was to sign, it would basically make Collins worthless IMO. I'm going to drop Collins & grab Denver for week 14 (Lions @ Home)  Week 15 I'll play the fish... NYJ @ home......for week 16, I'll drop the fish to pick up a streamer.  Play the  Pats @ home vs Jags week 17.

*points only league in 2nd place, 60 pts out of 1st & 50 pts ahead of the 3rd place team*

I use voice dictation on my iMac. Not perfect, but it's no big deal to go back and do a little editing.

Honest to God, when I spoke the words "points only league in second place..........."

It typed "whites only league in second place............"

Apple is trying to make me a racist :shocking:

43 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Just saw a report that AP is visiting the Seahawks today. Alex Collins is my RB bench Insurance.  If AP was to sign, it would basically make Collins worthless IMO.

So you think an Adrian Peterson who carried the ball 9 times a game for 3 games for the Titans and averaged 3 yards per carry before he was released is going to come in and rule the Seahawks' backfield?

On the bright side, Collins is already basically worthless.

3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

So you think an Adrian Peterson who carried the ball 9 times a game for 3 games for the Titans and averaged 3 yards per carry before he was released is going to come in and rule the Seahawks' backfield?

On the bright side, Collins is already basically worthless.

Of course he wouldn't rule the backfield. You made the same point I 'already' made in your 2nd sentence.

Summary: They'd both be basically worthless

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

Of course he wouldn't rule the backfield. You made the same point I 'already' made in your 2nd sentence.

Summary: They'd both be basically worthless

Why do I bother engaging with nonsense...

YOUR point was that IF AP signs, Collins would basically be made worthless.  At least, that's what you said.

MY point was that Collins is already basically worthless.  That's not the same point you 'already' made.

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Why do I bother engaging with nonsense...

YOUR point was that IF AP signs, Collins would basically be made worthless.  At least, that's what you said.

MY point was that Collins is already basically worthless.  That's not the same point you 'already' made.

Me "Alex Collins is my RB bench Insurance"

Insurance: Something you have to have, but hope you never actually have to use.

Streaming, Niners , Rams , Dolphins, and I expect a very good showing, and if it’s back to the F/A club for them.  

SEA defense has good matchups but Jamal Adams done for season in SEA. I picked up Tenn and I have Colts as well. I like MIA down the stretch too.

J Adams is a big one for the hawks def to lose., I’m streaming Tenn this weekend on two teams. 

On 12/1/2021 at 11:06 AM, RedzoneMonster said:

DAL DEF has been all over the map this year, but as far as matchups go, they look pretty good rest of the way except week 17 vs AZ.  Next 4 games - NO, WAS, NYG, WAS.  

I like this.  Indeed all over the map, but Diggs should get a few picks and good for a few Heineke sacks.   Wk 15 is juicy too. 

On 12/1/2021 at 10:56 PM, weepaws said:

Streaming, Niners , Rams , Dolphins, and I expect a very good showing, and if it’s back to the F/A club for them.  

I’ve made pick ups just for playoff push over the last 3 weeks I’m holding on to AZ SF and Seattle 

it looked to tempting and I sure as heck didn’t want any opponent playing them against me  _ yes I’ve got quite a lot of bitching from league mates 

but hey you do or you don’t 

I’m three leagues, and I just check rosters, only four teams in those three leagues, 14 teamer, and two 12 teams , roster more than one def.  mostly due to injuries I would guess.  I’ll just keep streaming.  Taking Tenn on two of them this week.  

• Like 1

On 12/1/2021 at 11:06 AM, RedzoneMonster said:

We’ll, this worked out pretty well..