Sign in to follow this  
Wargod

Are you playoff bound? Why or why not?

On 12/4/2021 at 6:25 PM, huskyhater75 said:

Me? Issues? You and your butt-buddies are the ones that dogpile my posts out of jealousy...........you're just like those flies that hover around the cow pies out in the field-annoying, always there, and you stink.

Wouldn't that make your posts shìt?

47 minutes ago, nobody said:

Wouldn't that make your posts shìt?

HAHA NICE attempt at humour son, but you just made yourself look stupid, immature, and MORE jealous. Let's make an agreement-if you're mature enough, that you don't ever comment on my posts (ask permission from me first) and rest assured that I will never comment on yours, because you post useless drivel that is so immature I have no need for it. Please son, grow up and display some restraint on following/stalking me, okay? Do you stalk other men too? I worry that maybe some day you're going to get in some trouble with (one you'd be stalking/hounding) a guy that won't have patience with you-and we all have kinda figured out that you are most likely a slight/smallish in stature kind of guy (no woman wants the whimp) that would get hurt bad in a real face to face confrontation. I hope you get to a point in life where you will be able to not feel awkward, insecure, and useless and be able to relate/date/talk to women. You're not a man yet, you've got a lot of time to figure this out! Carrying out your sexual frustrations on here is a bad look, maybe seek some counseling. Good luck!👍

Team A: No. Probably something to do with losing McCaffery, Gus Edwards, and Wilson within the first month (was still first in points and record through week 3) then having Sermon and Waller bust.

Team B: Total points league so no playoffs, but in first by 84 points through week 13. Auction, spent just over 50% on Henry and Ekeler, then the next 30% on Allen/D Samuel/D Johnson/Chase, with bargain bin pickups of the Denver RB pair. Had the top 2 RBs plus two top 5 WRs and two more top 20 through midseason, even with the Henry injury and a sh*t sandwich at QB, still rolling so far.

With a win this week, I will get a bye in the playoffs.  This team has had its ups and downs, definitely hurting on my TE players as they just are not putting up the points I expected. RB's are now starting to look fairly strong too as Monty is coming into his and Jacobs will be in all 3 downs.  Just have to decide which QB to play....Brady or Rodgers.....

17 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

HAHA NICE attempt at humour son, but you just made yourself look stupid, immature, and MORE jealous. Let's make an agreement-if you're mature enough, that you don't ever comment on my posts (ask permission from me first) and rest assured that I will never comment on yours, because you post useless drivel that is so immature I have no need for it. Please son, grow up and display some restraint on following/stalking me, okay? Do you stalk other men too? I worry that maybe some day you're going to get in some trouble with (one you'd be stalking/hounding) a guy that won't have patience with you-and we all have kinda figured out that you are most likely a slight/smallish in stature kind of guy (no woman wants the whimp) that would get hurt bad in a real face to face confrontation. I hope you get to a point in life where you will be able to not feel awkward, insecure, and useless and be able to relate/date/talk to women. You're not a man yet, you've got a lot of time to figure this out! Carrying out your sexual frustrations on here is a bad look, maybe seek some counseling. Good luck!👍

Translation:

01000001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101 01101100 01111001 00111111 00100000 01010111 01100001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101000 01101111 01101111 01101011 00101101 01110101 01110000 00111111

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

Translation:

01000001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101 01101100 01111001 00111111 00100000 01010111 01100001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101000 01101111 01101111 01101011 00101101 01110101 01110000 00111111

??????????? Everybody on here is now wondering "what is WRONG with you, boy"? WTF is THAT supposed to mean?

15 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

??????????? Everybody on here is now wondering "what is WRONG with you, boy"? WTF is THAT supposed to mean?

Matrix movie is coming?

I'm in a 'win and I'm in' scenario against the top team in one of my leagues. Need to decide between Hubbard or Robinson. What would you do?

Ppr I would go with Hubbard , non Robinson.  

On 12/9/2021 at 1:50 PM, Jeebus said:

I'm in a 'win and I'm in' scenario against the top team in one of my leagues. Need to decide between Hubbard or Robinson. What would you do?

I would start Chuba, but it's close.

Normal situation, I would start Robinson, but he's a little banged up and kind of in the doghouse a little with the coaches, and a tough match up.

Chuba should get a full workload against a bad D.

7-6 and in the playoff picture right now. Win and I’m in. Lose and it’s very much up in the air (but most likely missing out). 

Other than injuries, I’m tempted to blame the two owners in my league who’ve stopped caring/changing their team. I had the misfortune of playing both early (they drafted good teams). Now the teams around me are facing them with bye week/IA players still in starting spots… infuriating. 

4 hours ago, show me the murray said:

7-6 and in the playoff picture right now. Win and I’m in. Lose and it’s very much up in the air (but most likely missing out). 

Other than injuries, I’m tempted to blame the two owners in my league who’ve stopped caring/changing their team. I had the misfortune of playing both early (they drafted good teams). Now the teams around me are facing them with bye week/IA players still in starting spots… infuriating. 

I can relate.  teams like that really can take the fun out of a season.

my work league is like that.  there are one or two who just quit caring for their teams once they realized they were not playoff bound and then everyone they played got a win.

Commissioners should try to weed out those types whenever they can.  they really can ruin a league.

I finished the regular season 9-5, and in 2nd place.  My losses: week 1 crushed 153 to 106; week 4 crushed 159 to 120; week 7 102 to 93 (SEVEN players on bye!!); week 8 111 to 105 (J-Rob injured in-game..); week 9 106 to 104 (K. Toney only had one catch..).

I drafted well at QB (Herbert and Cousins) and TE (Gronk and TJ Hockenson); also at WR (M. Evans, and S. Diggs got hot, late).  I also had a few good FA pickups (C. Hubbard - but I spent FAAB to get him; A. Mattison when he was dropped; BUF TE D. Knox). 

5 total leagues. Missed the playoffs in one.

#1 in one with a bye

#2 in one with a bye

#3 in one with a tough matchup

will make playoffs in the other one but not sure which seed yet. 

So a chance to take money in 4 of 5 leagues- not bad

Finished as the #1 seed going 11-3. But it could have been better: in the 6th round I wavered between Brady and Rodgers, ultimately going with Rodgers. I my 3 losses the difference between Brady's points and Rodgers' points would have got me to 14-0. No complaints here though other than losing total season points by 1.44 😡

My key this year was protecting Taylor and Ekeler. Best mid-season pickup believe it or not was the Pats defense. 

Two 12 team ppr, and one 14 team non ppr.  Only four teams make the playoffs.  

Number one seed in two of them number four in one of them.  

Oh do I love ff.  

Thank you Jesus. 

Got the bye!

Week 16 is going to be tough to decide between Brady or Rodgers..............

Pick the one that’s going to score the most ff points.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justforbeer said:

Got the bye!

Week 16 is going to be tough to decide between Brady or Rodgers..............

I am sure you will figure it out.

theres not really a bad choice there for you to mess it up.  both choices are good.  

so....

dont worry, be happy.

Made the playoffs in 3 of my 4 leagues... the 4th doesn't have a playoffs, it's points based.  In the 3 with playoffs, I'm the #2 seed in one of them and the #4 seed in the other two.  Top 4 in scoring in all 3, #1 in one of the leagues where I'm the 4-seed.

In the points based league, I'm in 3rd place and 45 points behind the leader... 17 behind second place.

On 12/14/2021 at 5:40 PM, Ray_T said:

I am sure you will figure it out.

theres not really a bad choice there for you to mess it up.  both choices are good.  

so....

dont worry, be happy.

Decision became A lot easier now that the wide receiver corps of Tampa Bay is all jacked up.

Aaron Rodgers, here we go!

I'm in the Championship game.  Starts Thursday and goes over the next two weeks.  Why?  Probably drafted good and managed my roster well despite quite a few injuries.  Guy I'm facing has Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts, Jonathan Taylor, Najee Harris, Cooper Kupp, and Travis Kelce who I'm hoping doesn't play.  My best players are Mahomes, Dalvin Cook, and Mark Andrews.

5 hours ago, justforbeer said:

Decision became A lot easier now that the wide receiver corps of Tampa Bay is all jacked up.

Aaron Rodgers, here we go!

Dang it.  I've seen this several years prior.  This is the exact type of game in which GB likes to lay an egg.  They have that little bit of breathing room for the 1 seed against a gritty team in another conference. I've been invested in Rodgers in my dynasty league since the first year he started and he always has that one game in the fantasy playoff where he puts up a dud.

Problem is my only other option is Trevor Lawrence, so I'm probably damned either way.

14 minutes ago, nobody said:

Dang it.  I've seen this several years prior.  This is the exact type of game in which GB likes to lay an egg.  They have that little bit of breathing room for the 1 seed against a gritty team in another conference. I've been invested in Rodgers in my dynasty league since the first year he started and he always has that one game in the fantasy playoff where he puts up a dud.

Problem is my only other option is Trevor Lawrence, so I'm probably damned either way.

probably.  but at least Lawrence is playing the Jets.  its not all bad.

QB - Murray

WR Jefferson

WR Brown

RB Kamara

RB Robinson

TE Gronk

W/R/T Patterson

W/R/T Higgins

K Carlson

DST Tampa

Bench - Cooks, Singletary, Gordon, Gesicki, Cousins, Miami DST, Chargers DST

Was playing Cooks in flex until Covid - if he is back I may place him over Higgins. Singletary & Gordon are fine flex options as well but not making the cut. Chargers DST has a nice matchup, I am keeping them to keep away from an opponent. 

Concerns - Murray recent play, Patterson not being thrown the ball now, Kamara usage

Good developments - Cooks with Mills, Robinson with no more Hyde, Brown & Gronk target share, Tampa DST stepping up now

3 hours ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

QB - Murray

WR Jefferson

WR Brown

RB Kamara

RB Robinson

TE Gronk

W/R/T Patterson

W/R/T Higgins

K Carlson

DST Tampa

Bench - Cooks, Singletary, Gordon, Gesicki, Cousins, Miami DST, Chargers DST

Was playing Cooks in flex until Covid - if he is back I may place him over Higgins. Singletary & Gordon are fine flex options as well but not making the cut. Chargers DST has a nice matchup, I am keeping them to keep away from an opponent. 

Concerns - Murray recent play, Patterson not being thrown the ball now, Kamara usage

Good developments - Cooks with Mills, Robinson with no more Hyde, Brown & Gronk target share, Tampa DST stepping up now

Mmm I know you said that you would never own Cooks again based on him being a Christian. 

14 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Mmm I know you said that you would never own Cooks again based on him being a Christian. 

It was a trade together with Brown. I still hate him

11 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

It was a trade together with Brown. I still hate him

Mm hate huh.  Just because of one believe. That’s pretty sad.  

Thanks. 

• Like 1

12-3

#1 seed

Most points scored by a mile.

Now covid...Cooks, Lockett, Eckler 

A.Jones splitting with Dillon. 

Henderson splitting with Michel

Gibson toe?

Season may end in the toilet. 

That’s why I like a scoring system that’s both H2H and total points.  

I was counting on getting either AB or Ronald Jones, but some doūchebag in my league who didn't make the playoffs, put in a waiver claim and I got neither.

I would've had AB to replace my Brandin Cooks.  Now I'm starting Tony Pollard there.

On 12/23/2021 at 9:18 AM, nobody said:

I was counting on getting either AB or Ronald Jones, but some doūchebag in my league who didn't make the playoffs, put in a waiver claim and I got neither.

I would've had AB to replace my Brandin Cooks.  Now I'm starting Tony Pollard there.

That is truly not right......Any asshat that does that and they are no longer in contention should not be able to do that. 

If you are in a yahoo/espn online league with a bunch of people you do not know, well, that is then expected.

4 hours ago, justforbeer said:

That is truly not right......Any asshat that does that and they are no longer in contention should not be able to do that. 

If you are in a yahoo/espn online league with a bunch of people you do not know, well, that is then expected.

This is a league I commished for 16 years and then handed it over to someone else.  This guy is a friend of one of our longtime participants.  He's still picking up free agents.  He picked up Amon-Ra today.  I don't know what he's trying to do.

I'm not going to say anything, but this is likely my last year in this league.  This shìt is ridiculous.

51 minutes ago, nobody said:

This is a league I commished for 16 years and then handed it over to someone else.  This guy is a friend of one of our longtime participants.  He's still picking up free agents.  He picked up Amon-Ra today.  I don't know what he's trying to do.

I'm not going to say anything, but this is likely my last year in this league.  This shìt is ridiculous.

Do you guys have a toilet bowl? In one of my leagues the winner of the toilet bowl gets the number 1 pick next year.  Is their still something to play for? 

53 minutes ago, nobody said:

Amon-Ra St Brown was still on waivers? 

1 minute ago, rilett said:

Do you guys have a toilet bowl? In one of my leagues the winner of the toilet bowl gets the number 1 pick next year.  Is their still something to play for? 

Yes, winner gets a extra $50 to go with what they won throughout the year.

1 hour ago, Super Cubs said:

Amon-Ra St Brown was still on waivers? 

It's a shallow league another thing the new commish messed up.  I lost Derrick Henry, Chris Carson, and Hopkins, and I just picked up starting runningbacks off the wire every week.

And there is absutely nothing to play for.

Points only league that plays all 18 weeks.

Anything short of my team going absolutely ballistic the rest of week 16 & the next 2, i'll finish in 2nd.

Week 4 or 5, the 1st place team had one of those weeks you have once or twice a decade, outscored the next closest team by 100 points!

I was never able to recover. 

I can live with 2nd place