Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

stop feeding the trolls

you fed the troll gutterboy in the salvation army thread.  gutterboy successfully derailed it and got the thread locked.

stop responding to gutterboy
stop responding to sean mooney
stop responding to rusty

they are here to troll, derail, attack and nothing more.  they are not here for genuine conversation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

yay for echo chambers!

im fine with discourse.  these wacko liberals that are outright trolling isnt that.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Also, just to be clear, constantly saying there’s going to be a civil war isn’t trolling?

He gets booted from FBG for his moronic Chicken Little beliefs, gets his Salvation Army thread locked and brings zero hilarity to the bored, and yet he feels he is in a position to tell people what or what not to post.

🤣

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He gets booted from FBG for his moronic Chicken Little beliefs, gets his Salvation Army thread locked and brings zero hilarity to the bored, and yet he feels he is in a position to tell people what or what not to post.

🤣

I see I have to resume kicking 50 somethings that use the 🤣 in all of their posts in the head again.  It's the pot calling the kettle black when you're accusing someone else of not bringing hilarity.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

I see I have to resume kicking 50 somethings that use the 🤣 in all of their posts in the head again.  It's the pot calling the kettle black when you're accusing someone else of not bringing hilarity.  

🤣

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Islam is a race? I thought it was a religion? Since when do libtards care about anti religion talk? Good enough for Christians and Jews, good enough for Muslims. 

17 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

you fed the troll gutterboy in the salvation army thread.  gutterboy successfully derailed it and got the thread locked.

stop responding to gutterboy
stop responding to sean mooney
stop responding to rusty

they are here to troll, derail, attack and nothing more.  they are not here for genuine conversation.

I am hear to teach you idiots something and to call out the complete BS when I see it.

In the Salvation Army thread, some idiot said that 99% of charity support comes from white people, which is an ignorant racist lie.  I called him out, and then I got banned for it.

You alt right Qanon zombies only want to hear yourselves, and any different opinion is silenced.  This is Nazi Germany at it's finest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

I am hear to teach you idiots something and to call out the complete BS when I see it.

In the Salvation Army thread, some idiot said that 99% of charity support comes from white people, which is an ignorant racist lie.  I called him out, and then I got banned for it.

You alt right Qanon zombies only want to hear yourselves, and any different opinion is silenced.  This is Nazi Germany at it's finest.

Welcome back

16 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Long time/life long politicians are the problem with this country... I really wouldn't put a lot of credence into what he says.

33 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Long time/life long politicians are the problem with this country... I really wouldn't put a lot of credence into what he says.

I don't, either. I just post that stuff to annoy certain people.

1 hour ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Banned or just suspended?

16 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

I dunno about zero hilarity, I've gotten quite a few laughs from the "Chargers are the team of the Geological Epoch!" thread.  :D 

On 12/2/2021 at 3:47 PM, TimHauck said:

yay for echo chambers!

Don’t be a hypocrite, you are the all time post leader in the biggest Libtard echo chamber around.  🤣

• Confused 1

On 12/3/2021 at 8:43 AM, Mrs. Voltaire said:

You may want to refocus on finding someone to teach you the English language, you sound like a tard. 

• Haha 1

Someone thinks different than me- they must be a troll or a liberal

Dumb logic and is basically "I only want to hear opinions that agree with me."

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

You may want to refocus on finding someone to teach you the English language, you sound like a tard. 

I told him he should ask for a refund from whoever gave him a degree. Mooney too. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Don’t be a hypocrite, you are the all time post leader in the biggest Libtard echo chamber around.  🤣

You okay?

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I told him he should ask for a refund from whoever gave him a degree. Mooney too. 

What did you say you do for a living? Or did for a living?

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I bet you are some kind of grade school "teacher". You sound dumb enough to be one.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Nothing nearly exciting as going to school so you can go back to school. You’re a man of adventure and daring. 

26 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You okay?

Just saying bro, you are the definition of an echo chamber snowflake. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nothing nearly exciting as going to school so you can go back to school. You’re a man of adventure and daring. 

Too embarrassed to say?