Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

The GC in a nutshell

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why does the lead scientist say it’s “another issue”? And what are your thoughts on the matter? 

I already answered that. Do you not know how to read?

17 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I already answered that. Do you not know how to read?

so has it worked.  have all your personal attacks and guilt trips turned anyone on this forum to your view?  No?  then why do you keep doing it you wacko?!

get some sleep, come back tomorrow, im SURE your personal attacks will work then!!!!!

8 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

so has it worked.  have all your personal attacks and guilt trips turned anyone on this forum to your view?  No?  then why do you keep doing it you wacko?!

get some sleep, come back tomorrow, im SURE your personal attacks will work then!!!!!

OH NOES!!! SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET MIGHT NOT LIKE ME!!!

And if someone asks a question, I answer it, and then they ask the question again pretending like I didn't....it's not a personal attack to ask them if they can't read. It's trying to clarify. 

Poor Mooney.    Came here with such ambition.    He found this place, saw there were some conservatives posting stuff here, and he thought;  "I've always been the smartest person in the teacher's lounge, I'm gonna go in there and stuff some 'righties' in a locker".    But then people here challenged him and his assumptions.   That hadn't happened to him in a long time and those muscles had long since atrophied to the point of being completely crippled.    And now instead of him being the white knight coming here and slaying a bunch of right-wing dragons, he is just another pathetic, sputtering lefty who can't really debate a point on its merits.    So he goes back to what's he's used to - a bunch of teachers hanging around the lounge talking about how deranged the "trumpers" are and calling them names.    

If it wasn't so funny, it would be sad.   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

Poor Mooney.    Came here with such ambition.    He found this place, saw there were some conservatives posting stuff here, and he thought;  "I've always been the smartest person in the teacher's lounge, I'm gonna go in there and stuff some 'righties' in a locker".    But then people here challenged him and his assumptions.   That hadn't happened to him in a long time and those muscles had long since atrophied to the point of being completely crippled.    And now instead of him being the white knight coming here and slaying a bunch of right-wing dragons, he is just another pathetic, sputtering lefty who can't really debate a point on it's merits.    So he goes back to what's he's used to - a bunch of teachers hanging around the lounge talking about how deranged the "trumpers" are and calling them names.    

If it wasn't so funny, it would be sad.   

It is cute that you think I care enough to try and come here to "convert" people. And it's cute that you guys think everyone who disagrees with you must be some "sputtering lefty" who hates Trump and Trumpers and all that stuff. 

And no one here has challenged me. So many of you operate in a land of make believe that it is comical at this point. 

But hey man- keep living your fantasies out in your head. If you need it to survive, I don't want to be the one to take it from ya. 

• Like 2

Sean is going to take a breather. Might be back Monday. 

50 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sean is going to take a breather. Might be back Monday. 

Did you decide yet if you know what the difference is? I know finding Waldo troubles you but you can do it man. I believe in you.

14 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Did you decide yet if you know what the difference is? I know finding Waldo troubles you but you can do it man. I believe in you.

Yeah dude, you showed everyone. We are all so much better informed now that people coming across the border aren’t bringing Covid with them. How come again? I forgot. 

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The fact that you believe the BS you are spewing is a large part of the problem. Disagrees with what you believe is not BS. It's just a different opinion. BS is stuff like Alex Jones saying "HIV is in COVID vaccine," or "COVID vaccines are designed to put chips in people." CNN- while to the left to a little bit is still mostly factual reporting with some analysis mixed in. So you are getting actual news for the most part just filtered through a left of center lens. The Blaze is giving you far more opinion while skewing farther to the right than CNN does to the left.

And I'd say- and have said- the same thing to anyone who tries to say "Well I saw on Occupy Democrats...." yeah- you saw bullshit that is heavily unreliable and far left. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When someone says CNN is a “little bit to the left” tune out. It’s all gibberish at that point. 

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

And right here is the minute...well the latest one...where no one should take you seriously. 

It has been a while, years actually, since anyone tried the old "CNN is mostly middle, with a tinge left analysis" approach.  The last person I remember was @NewbieJr , were you around when he used to post?  Anyway, that was debunked a long time ago to all but the most closed-minded of leftists.  Here is a media chart from a source that I find to be fairly unbiased:

https://www.allsides.com/media-bias/media-bias-chart

Note where CNN falls.  1998 called to tell you that CNN has changed.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It has been a while, years actually, since anyone tried the old "CNN is mostly middle, with a tinge left analysis" approach.  The last person I remember was @NewbieJr , were you around when he used to post?  Anyway, that was debunked a long time ago to all but the most closed-minded of leftists.  Here is a media chart from a source that I find to be fairly unbiased:

Isn't this the one that the idiots over at FBG tout?

https://adfontesmedia.com/static-mbc/

Er, I mean posters...

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Isn't this the one that the idiots over at FBG tout?

https://adfontesmedia.com/static-mbc/

Er, I mean posters...

If you look at that one, you need to remember that the peak is not the center of the political bias, it is somewhat to the left.  So CNN and Fox News are comparable and opposite on that chart.

53 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah dude, you showed everyone. We are all so much better informed now that people coming across the border aren’t bringing Covid with them. How come again? I forgot. 

Please find where I said that. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Please find where I said that. 

Then why aren’t we testing them like we do everyone else that comes here? Why are they exempt? Please just tell me why. 

55 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Still nothing better to do I see.

Also, the Allsides chart is a good one and a fine piece of many to use. One disadvantage of their chart is they do not differentiate between fact based reporting and opinion and they don't differentiate between online and tv versions of networks for the major ones where even the most devoted follower of that channel would agree the TV tends to be more left or right depending on the source. As it is though- the amount of minutes I spend watching 24/7 television news channels anymore in a given week could be counted on one hand with fingers to spare. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why aren’t we testing them like we do everyone else that comes here? Why are they exempt? Please just tell me why. 

Again- can you not read? I mentioned it multiple times. And also- you obviously can;'t find the comment because I didn't say it. 

Seriously it's like are someone who has pulled into a Burger King drive thru and is yelling because they won't serve you a Big Mac. 

4 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

CNN- while to the left to a little bit is still mostly factual reporting with some analysis mixed in. So you are getting actual news for the most part just filtered through a left of center lens. 

LMAO...Nick Sandmanns accountant would like a word with you. 

20 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Amazing you decide to post about free and critical thinking but not even use your own thoughts or words.

It's like RAAAAAAIIIINNNNNNNNN........

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again- can you not read? I mentioned it multiple times. And also- you obviously can;'t find the comment because I didn't say it. 

Seriously it's like are someone who has pulled into a Burger King drive thru and is yelling because they won't serve you a Big Mac. 

Is it because the other people arrive via plane? 

34 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Still nothing better to do I see.

Also, the Allsides chart is a good one and a fine piece of many to use. One disadvantage of their chart is they do not differentiate between fact based reporting and opinion and they don't differentiate between online and tv versions of networks for the major ones where even the most devoted follower of that channel would agree the TV tends to be more left or right depending on the source. As it is though- the amount of minutes I spend watching 24/7 television news channels anymore in a given week could be counted on one hand with fingers to spare. 

What can I say, I enjoy educating liberals and there are only so many here to help.  :dunno: 

If you click to the Allsides bias ratings you'll see that they they collect community feedback on their ratings, and that is broken out into online news and opinion for both CNN and Fox.  

https://www.allsides.com/media-bias/media-bias-ratings

No truly objective person has thought CNN, news or opinion, is anywhere near the center for some time now.  Sorry.  

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes or no wouid suffice. Don’t be so obtuse. 

https://www.hookedonphonics.com/

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

1.) What can I say, I enjoy educating liberals and there are only so many here to help.  :dunno: 

2.) No truly objective person has thought CNN, news or opinion, is anywhere near the center for some time now.  Sorry.  

On the first point- find a liberal to educate then. I bet Masshole won't write some dumb missive towards you.

On the second- I said CNN was left. You threw in the word center and then argued against it. More dumb goal post moving from you. Do you have nothing better to do when it comes to that? Is that your move? 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

On the first point- find a liberal to educate then. I bet Masshole won't write some dumb missive towards you.

On the second- I said CNN was left. You threw in the word center and then argued against it. More dumb goal post moving from you. Do you have nothing better to do when it comes to that? Is that your move? 

Why do you whine so much? 

On 12/2/2021 at 5:41 PM, TimHauck said:

Uh oh, look who is about to scamper back to his safe space. My fragile little ❄️ you keep being you!

Typical Geek: The LAMEstream media is 100% Fake Newz! :mad: 

Also Typical Geek: OMG Tucker Killed It last night! :wub: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Typical Geek: The LAMEstream media is 100% Fake Newz! :mad: 

Also Typical Geek: OMG Tucker Killed It last night! :wub: 

Yeah but Tucker Carlson is self aware he is a dope so it is okay because he is just doing community theater every night on FNC

:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This Mooney is the increasingly common stupid yet arrogant person. It’s the real epidemic.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

So how many degrees of libtard is there between "left a little bit" like you said, and "nowhere near the center" like Jerry said?

19 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So how many degrees of libtard is there between "left a little bit" like you said, and "nowhere near the center" like Jerry said?

By a normal person's means or by the goalpost shifting means of some of you?

I'll go with this one...

One thinks anything more about this place, you're not doing it right.

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

By a normal person's means or by the goalpost shifting means of some of you?

How close to center is "left a little bit" as you say CNN is?  

28 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

How close to center is "left a little bit" as you say CNN is?  

So you want to get into a semantical debate about how left is left?

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

It's already been said but here is what you posted:

CNN- while to the left to a little bit is still mostly factual reporting with some analysis mixed in.

Do you honestly not remember what you posted?  Do you sit there like Slingblade thinking "mmm... goalposts".  What goalposts were moved? :dunno: 

11 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah but Tucker Carlson is self aware he is a dope so it is okay because he is just doing community theater every night on FNC

This guy is telling people to get hooked on phonics? You can go now. Get a new screen name. This one is shot. 

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

It's already been said but here is what you posted:

Do you honestly not remember what you posted?  Do you sit there like Slingblade thinking "mmm... goalposts".  What goalposts were moved? :dunno: 

Still nothing better to do I see?

Anyway- I'm through trying to be nice with you. There are two continuums through which to view news. One measures how neutral, far left, or far right a source is and another measure how factual a source is. Being left or right does not measure fact based reporting as a place can produce very fact based reporting yet sway right or left. Where you run into problems is a place that skews heavily to one side AND adds more disinformation or faulty analysis. See something like Occupy Democrats or InfoWars.

Now as to the rest- you must be a ##### idiot. I said CNN is to slightly left which is left. I never said they were in the center and I'm damn sure not interested in some semantics war of "Well you said slightly left and that's not left enough." I never said they were center. You added that later and then decided that was my point of view and argued against it. I would say you are the dumbest person on here but as long as hardcore troubadour is posting his nonsense you can't be so you should thank him. 

50 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy is telling people to get hooked on phonics? You can go now. Get a new screen name. This one is shot. 

And speaking of dumbasses. I'll go when I'm good and ready. Until then- I will encourage you to build your reading skills since they have failed you so much.

13 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Grammar boy. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Still nothing better to do I see?

Anyway- I'm through trying to be nice with you. There are two continuums through which to view news. One measures how neutral, far left, or far right a source is and another measure how factual a source is. Being left or right does not measure fact based reporting as a place can produce very fact based reporting yet sway right or left. Where you run into problems is a place that skews heavily to one side AND adds more disinformation or faulty analysis. See something like Occupy Democrats or InfoWars.

Now as to the rest- you must be a ##### idiot. I said CNN is to slightly left which is left. I never said they were in the center and I'm damn sure not interested in some semantics war of "Well you said slightly left and that's not left enough." I never said they were center. You added that later and then decided that was my point of view and argued against it. I would say you are the dumbest person on here but as long as hardcore troubadour is posting his nonsense you can't be so you should thank him. 

And speaking of dumbasses. I'll go when I'm good and ready. Until then- I will encourage you to build your reading skills since they have failed you so much.

Jerry never said that you said CNN is center.  He said CNN was no where near center.  Are you asserting that being just a little left, isn't near center? 

CNN is definitely nowhere near center.  But I think they at least believe in what they’re saying.  I think guys like Tucker are just in it for ratings and basically just say what they think their fans want to hear.  I’m sure he’s vaccinated for example.