Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Cowboys at Saints: TNF Discussion

Inactives

Cowboys: QB Will Grier, LB Azur Kamara, WR Cedrick Wilson

Saints: OT Terron Armstead, QB Ian Book, DE Marcus Davenport, LB Kaden Elliss, RB Tony Jones, RB Alvin Kamara, OT Ryan Ramczyk

Lot of ProBowlers out for the saints.  It'll make this upset that much more of a referendum on Dallas' overrated ass.

4 minutes ago, nospk said:

Is Ty Montgomery the backup rb? 

Ingram will be caddied by pass-catcher Ty Montgomery. Ingram is an RB2, Montgomery a desperation PPR FLEX

1 minute ago, easilyscan said:

Ingram will be caddied by pass-catcher Ty Montgomery. Ingram is an RB2, Montgomery a desperation PPR FLEX

Thanks I don’t need him just wondering what the offense will look like

That was a quote from nbcsportsedge.

3 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

I thought Tony Jones would be the backup if Ingram were to suffer an injury, but Ty Montgomery was holding down pass catching duties last week.

Ref just gave Taysom the ole "We got you in this one" pat on the back prior to the first play.

Taysum, trying to throw a pick-6.  Got away with one.  Saints strategy is obviously to move the pocket.

Nice little helmet to helmet it looks like they're not calling anymore.  I guess the refs aren't in the bag for the Saints afterall.

I liked the Dallas defensive strategy on that first drive.  They know Taysom isn't really a threat to carve them up in the passing game, so they were very disciplined on their rushing.  Basically engage and then hold the rushing lanes to make sure Taysum was contained.  If they keep that up, it's going to be a loooong day for the Saints offesne.

Javon Kearse is living in the box.  Saints need to make them pay for that.

I would've been shocked if Maher made that 56 yarder.  These coaches love kicking long FGs with guys they brought in off the street, but go for it on every 4th and 2 when they can take an easy 32 yard FG.

The Chick-Fil-A thing where she gives the car to her friend she won in the raffle.  Why wouldn't you say, "I'll give you my beater, and I'll keep the new car."

Seems overly generous, but I guess it worked out with the advertisement money I hope she got.

Lamb had a TD if Dak puts that in front of him (or he was looking earlier).  There was no one back there.

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Lamb had a TD if Dak puts that in front of him (or he was looking earlier).  There was no one back there.

He threw a dart, if he had just put a little air under it he would have found it

1 minute ago, polecatt said:

He threw a dart, if he had just put a little air under it he would have found it

Agreed.  He had 40 yards of grass to just lob the ball up to him.  Although, I guess according to Aikman, CeeDee messed that up by turning the wrong way.

Damn, son.  CeeDee damn near ran over that safety trying to get to the endzone.

Saints doctor could've really helped the Saints out by ruling out Taysom.

Bought time they made Dallas pay  for bringing that safety up to the line of scrimmage.  That post and seam should be open all day when they do that.

Saints are really missing those tackles.  The right tackle especially keeps getting beat.

Troy, the guy's name is Lil'Jordan Humphrey. Not "Little Jordan Humphrey" :lol: 

CeeDee is continuing his Deebo Samuel impression I see.  All he needs now is a few carries.

That was an interesting route by Malik Turner.  It worked great.  He kind of stuttered into a corner route and then just did a hard comeback.  I don't think I've ever seen that particular route before.

Montgomery must be tired of getting blown up for two yards.  He decided to just drop that last one.

Not enough to overturn that.  He picks his left foot up as he's catching it, but it looks like he might get it back down before he lands out of bounds.

Great catch by Gallup