Sign in to follow this  
peenie

Do you guys really find this look attractive?

Can't stand the plastic look, including fake tittays. Greatly prefer the original. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Isn't okay for a woman to age? I really think the look is unattracative:

Courtney Cox

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

I prefer the Kim Kardashian before the surgery, before the fillers and before the botox.

Do you guys truly like the plastic faces that all the celebrities seem to have these days? Perhaps, it's that you all just don't notice and can't tell when a celebrity has had work done?

I'd paint either of their faces

I think she looks too stiff in the face these days, like a mannequin:

Nicole Kidman

But I understand, she certainly wouldn't go far with those curls. 

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Nicole Kidman

I'd put a stiff one in her face

I think even Lady Gaga looks like she's had some stuff done, at least something looks different in her recent interviews. 

And for some reason, it makes me sad to see that she's jumped on the PS/fillers/botox bandwagon. I mean...wasn't she born this way? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Now do Adele.  She has to be addicted to P.S.

She lost like 100 pounds, she looks decent

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

I think even Lady Gaga looks like she's had some stuff done, at least something looks different in her recent interviews. 

And for some reason, it makes me sad to see that she's jumped on the PS/fillers/botox bandwagon. I mean...wasn't she born this way? 

I watched her the other night (Tony bennett thing), she definitely had work done and does not look better. Would still smash, gaga not tony

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

She lost like 100 pounds, she looks decent

She is flat out hot.  Georgeous.  Looks like a druggie though. And has travelled to the dark side.

We also have to remember that celebrities HAVE TO look young and beautiful in order to get roles. Their livelihood literally is around how they look. If they can take Nicole Kidman and turn her into Lucille Ball...I mean, what is similar there when you have so many other red headed actresses to choose from? 

Every day women like you or myself don't rely on their looks to get them by (at least I don't). It's not the same to really ask if men "like" these features, as some won't be bothered by the plastic/fake, and then others really just want a NORMAL woman. I don't think men appreciate that women use filters and things like that, only to meet in person and see that she looks NOTHING like her pictures. I don't know, maybe I assume too much and give men the benefit of the doubt. 

1 minute ago, posty said:

That was Kim Cattrall...

Was it?

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I figured it out.  She changed her hair color.  What do I win?

From what I can tell, she got her nose straightened and a chin implant to balance the face. 

6 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

We also have to remember that celebrities HAVE TO look young and beautiful in order to get roles. Their livelihood literally is around how they look. 

Every day women like you or myself don't rely on their looks to get them by (at least I don't). 

True...no, I certainly get nothing based on my looks. Heck, even fillers and botox wouldn't push me into pretty. 

Also, isn't it about time to delete this thread or do we need to be more racist in it first?

New/filtered Kardashian - better.  Still got fat and is crazy, but just lookswise on the face

Old Courtney Cox better

New Kidman better

New Gaga better

New Adele better especially since she lost weight

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, posty said:

Also, isn't it about time to delete this thread or do we need to be more racist in it first?

Now see, if you all just act normal then I'd act normal. 

36 minutes ago, peenie said:

Nicole Kidman

I think the before picture is from around the time she made her best movie ever...

BMX Bandits!!!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

fixed.

Not only photoshop but the "after" pic of KK has professional makeup done; I noticed that more than some subtle fillers/whatever.  :dunno: 

7 hours ago, peenie said:

True...no, I certainly get nothing based on my looks. Heck, even fillers and botox wouldn't push me into pretty. 

Not true.

Maybe since you're north of fifty you're feeling it, but when you first started posting here, you had it going on as is, peenie.

8 hours ago, peenie said:

I prefer the Kim Kardashian before the surgery, before the fillers and before the botox.

Do you guys truly like the plastic faces that all the celebrities seem to have these days? Perhaps, it's that you all just don't notice and can't tell when a celebrity has had work done?

Old Kim looks like a pretty girl you want to get to know better. New Kim looks like a vapid, soulless, high-priced one hour rental.

I appreciate women that age naturally. I feel like it speaks to who they are as a person. Shallow people try desperately to hold on to their looks as they think, probably rightfully so, that it is their only endearing quality.

10 hours ago, posty said:

You probably know about racism..............but women? Nah, no way.

17 hours ago, peenie said:

No.  In 99% of cases, the woman is less attractive looking after the surgery.  
However, I’m a staunch fan of the natural look and also prefer women with no makeup.  That could be a factor.

• Like 1