Sign in to follow this  
5-Points

Biggest 80's Movie Doosh

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Let's not forget the principal in Ferris bueller. Because it turns out he was an actual child molester in real life. I think that earns him extra special dbag credit.

Had no idea 😡

The actor who played principal Ed Rooney in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" will serve three years of probation after pleading guilty to failing to update his sex offender registry info.

Los Angeles District Attorney's spokeswoman Jane Robison says Jeffrey Jones entered the plea Tuesday to a felony charge of failing to update his registry information in June.

Jones' registration was required because he pleaded no contest in 2003 to employing a 14-year-old boy to pose for sexually explicit photos.

13 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Caddyshack ?

Yup

10 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Had no idea 😡

The actor who played principal Ed Rooney in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" will serve three years of probation after pleading guilty to failing to update his sex offender registry info.

Los Angeles District Attorney's spokeswoman Jane Robison says Jeffrey Jones entered the plea Tuesday to a felony charge of failing to update his registry information in June.

Jones' registration was required because he pleaded no contest in 2003 to employing a 14-year-old boy to pose for sexually explicit photos.

Lots of pedophiles in Hollywood. Makes sense they would be liberals. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lots of pedophiles in Hollywood. Makes sense they would be liberals. 

Like Denny Hastert? 

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Like Denny Hastert? 

There too.  But I was talking about Hollywood, because that’s what the subject is. Give it a rest. Your TDS is getting the best of you. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There too.  But I was talking about Hollywood, because that’s what the subject is. Give it a rest. Your TDS is getting the best of you. 

Who's got the most TDS? I reference DH and all you bring is TRUMP!!!!😂

Just now, wiffleball said:

Who's got the most TDS? I reference DH and all you bring is TRUMP!!!!😂

Why didn’t you mention any of the liberal pedo’s in politics?  They don’t exist? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why didn’t you mention any of the liberal pedo’s in politics?  They don’t exist? 

Why did you mention Drump? Because he said in public that his daughter was hot? Because that's just f****** creepy. 

I was going to say Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross but I just googled it and that was 1992.

Still he has to be one of the biggest douches of all time.  I wish SNL would hire Trump to impersonate Alec Baldwin next year but we know that would never happen. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Had no idea 😡

Also played A.W. Merrick on Deadwood, the local newspaper editor.

3 hours ago, Bill E. said:

I was going to say Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross but I just googled it and that was 1992.

Still he has to be one of the biggest douches of all time.  I wish SNL would hire Trump to impersonate Alec Baldwin next year but we know that would never happen. 

He is and was scum on his recent interview trying to make himself having not fault on what happen. The hammer did it and I never pulled the trigger lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

He is and was scum on his recent interview trying to make himself having not fault on what happen. The hammer did it and I never pulled the trigger lol.

'Someone is responsible ... but I know it's not me'

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/alec-baldwin-rust-shooting-responsible/story?id=81490389

Ed Rooney was also the villain in Howard the Duck 

10 hours ago, Drizzay said:

I would go with Kent from Real Genius.

"God": And Kent, stop playing with yourself.

Kent: It is you!

Kent also played Cole Whittier in Bachelor Party, another guy with a very high douche rating.

Who? Jackie's Brother?

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I got one.

That dude from mad about you that played the evil corporate cork sucker in alien. PaulReiser. 

Good one, although I would say he was more "evil" than "doosh".    But probably works either way.    Reiser did a good job playing a corporate shill/weasel.    So corrupt that he'd let people die for a cut of the profits.      Great line from that movie about what a doosh his character is;  "You know Burke, I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them f***ing each other over for a percentage!"    

• Like 1

Daniel Larusso

Neidermeyer in Twisted Sister's videos "We're Not Gonna Take It" and "I Wanna Rock"...

2 minutes ago, posty said:

Neidermeyer in Twisted Sister's videos "We're Not Gonna Take It" and "I Wanna Rock"...

Or from Animal House

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Bender was a much bigger douche

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Bender was a much bigger douche

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, kutulu said:

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.

And that is followed by a line that my friends and I have been saying to each other ever since the movie came out.

17 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

And that is followed by a line that my friends and I have been saying to each other ever since the movie came out.

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe.  I always used that one

• Thanks 1