Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

The Official Week 13 FU Thread

A big one to the Cincinnati Bungles defense and offense. Wake the hell up. At this rate  Ekeler will be benched after halftime

FU to Keenan Allen!

Why do you have to be on my opponent's team when Justin Herbert is going off for me?

Just now, Wargod said:

Mixon versus the worst run D. 10 for 18yds. Cincy o-line killing me!

Mixon should get it going in the 2nd half

• Haha 1

Looks like Pharoah (throwback from ancient times-but their best WR) Brown is Houston's #1 WR now, Cooks apparently has messed his diaper again.

28 minutes ago, PunkRockRedneck said:

WTF Cooks?!? Really thought he would have a decent game today.

Theylet him carry it, picked up 16 yards................I guess that's too much of a head rush for the coaching staff-can'r comprehend, they IMMEDIATELY went away from him again, they're playing for an early pick next year, quitters.

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Theylet him carry it, picked up 16 yards................I guess that's too much of a head rush for the coaching staff-can'r comprehend, they IMMEDIATELY went away from him again, they're playing for an early pick next year, quitters.

3rd and 8, they run up the middle-tell me who's cashed it in and quit for the season.

An industrial size FU to the Vikings OC for telling Cousins to look for Justin Jefferson between the 20s, but completely ignore him in the red zone.

9 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

An industrial size FU to the Vikings OC for telling Cousins to look for Justin Jefferson between the 20s, but completely ignore him in the red zone.

And Chicago coaches for deciding to use Mooney for nothing more than an effing decoy today.

Imagine being in a league with Husky and he drops, not benches, Lamar? He’d be out.  

• Haha 3

FU to Chase for beating the defense for a 65 yd TD, then somehow passing the ball to the defender trying to catch up to you. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

fIXoReD.....

True. I doubt he’s even in one. Seems like he’s lonely. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One of my admirers on here actually claims (don't laugh too hard) to be a Giant AND yankee fan-talk about a bunch of wasted money and heartache!😂

8 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

One of my admirers on here actually claims (don't laugh too hard) to be a Giant AND yankee fan-talk about a bunch of wasted money and heartache!😂

Yeah, one of these days the Giants will win their fifth super bowl and the Yankees will win their thirtieth or something WS. 

• Haha 1

Just got home and checked.  I'm happy to report that once again there were several career days had against me.

Tee Higgins.  Dude has had one decent game in his life.  Today, against me in 2 leagues?  Time to blow the F up!!  Yaay

As if he wasn't enough, Justin Jefferson was right there to run the train on me.

And of course a week wouldn't be complete if not for my opponents stupid defenses and kickers exploding against me.

As for FU's for my team?  It's not even worth it anymore.  Elliott, Lamar, 'Straight to Video' Brown, Metcalf, etc, etc

• Haha 1

Stop me if you've heard this one before... 

FU Chase Claypool.  So sorry practices aren't "fun" enough for you, you diva kvnt. 🤬

FU to Antonio Gibson!  Why must you suck when I start you and have big games when I bench you!?!?!

And of course the biggest FU in the world to Kyle Pitts!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, polecatt said:

FU to Antonio Gibson!  Why must you suck when I start you and have big games when I bench you!?!?!

And of course the biggest FU in the world to Kyle Pitts!!!!!!!

Man, I typed that hoping for the reverse jinx, and he literally caught a TD pass as I typed 😁

Lamar, Brown, Andrews going in a 'win I'm in' game.  

Ravens score.  Harbaugh, for some insane idiotic reason goes for 2.  Had the game gone to OT, I probably win.  FU Harbaugh you piece of focking garbage

Other league, must win.  I'm down, but have Aiyuk and Metcalf.  Had that game gone to OT, I likely win.  

There are just no words anymore for this season.  

Meeeeee. Darn it, I benched Montgomery for what I thought was the better matchup with Gaskins.  

I should  have stayed with the better player.  

This is why I get coal for Christmas. 

• Haha 1

FU Sutton. Just need a decent showing. Can’t even give me that. 

• Haha 1

So I guess Tyreek decided to play the first series and take the rest of the night off.  Needed 5 points from him to win, and have 4.  Fortunately still have Allen & Knox tomorrow night, but didn’t think I’d need them.

When will I learn to go with my gut? Giant FU to all the 'experts' for recommending Pitts over Goedert, and a special FU to myself for once again being a lemming 

Fock you Mahomes and Edwards-Helaire. Needed 40 points between the 2 of you to win and nope. I score 136 and lose by 16. 

down 16 with T Hill, D Singletary, and N Folk to play. still down 8. I hate this year so much!!!!!

On 12/5/2021 at 9:10 PM, weepaws said:

Meeeeee. Darn it, I benched Montgomery for what I thought was the better matchup with Gaskins.  

I should  have stayed with the better player.  

This is why I get coal for Christmas. 

I feel your pain. Had to look up what it means to get coal for Christmas :)