Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

What do you need Wk 13 MNF?

Uh, oh..  I'm up by three going into MNF.  I have Diggs alive, while my opponent has Allen.  I do NOT like my chances for maintaining the lead.  I'm going to hope the NE DEF generates turnovers, and Allen is the culprit. 

kendrick bourne to NOT have 57 pts in ppr lol....javonte and kc defense really helped me seperate last night....so awesome to be playing a defense that scores over 20 points while having a guy playing against that defense have 29 pts

I'm down by 11.5. He's done and I have Diggs and Breida in a 1/2pt PPR.

A win secures the #1 spot at 11-2 with a week to go. I'm feeling 80/20 on this one.

55 minutes ago, Bills04 said:

What do you need Wk 13 MNF?

To go back to September.

55 minutes ago, Law said:

To go back to September.

Hehe - good one

Need 8.5 in half ppr.  I have Allen and Folk.  Nervous if it gets windy because we are -3 for missed fgs.

3 hours ago, ST_Pete said:

we are -3 for missed fgs.

That is HARSH. Go to love those 60 yard, end of the half, WTF efforts then. Geez. We're -1 on missed PATs but that's it. Just wish we could dump kickers and defenses altogether but league won't let me.

• Thanks 1

Years ago I stared at fantasy scores all Sunday and into Monday night, like 99% of all fantasy owners.  Then I realized I hate rooting against players and it deflates my enjoyment of watching a game. Especially when I'm betting a side.

Now I never look at scores until the week is over.  Less stress, more football enjoyment.  Bliss.  :bandana:

13 minutes ago, PunkRockRedneck said:

NE D to not get negative 16 points lol

Its lime time for you 🍺 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Years ago I stared at fantasy scores all Sunday and into Monday night, like 99% of all fantasy owners.  Then I realized I hate rooting against players and it deflates my enjoyment of watching a game. Especially when I'm betting a side.

Now I never look at scores until the week is over.  Less stress, more football enjoyment.  Bliss.  :bandana:

Even less stress when you realize that it is all luck…

Woo hoo!!  I won by 0.3 points!  Primarily because of that bad hand-off to the RB, early in the game.  Allen was credited with the fumble, as the RB "never had control."  🤗

Phew!

21 hours ago, rotisserieking said:

I'm down by 11.5. He's done and I have Diggs and Breida in a 1/2pt PPR.

A win secures the #1 spot at 11-2 with a week to go. I'm feeling 80/20 on this one.

Lost by 1.8 😭 That final drive killed me - Allen missed Diggs at the goal line when the ball sailed out and then on the long 3rd down he tried to force it to Knox in the end zone when Diggs was wide open at the 10. Either of those completions and I win. Or one less INT by Burrow or the meaningless fumble lost by Taylor -2 each.

I needed Stevenson to get 80 yards. He got 77. Stupid Patriots kept slamming him into the line when he was actually losing yards. How about running outside after the Bills started shooting the gaps? 

Maybe they thought if he went outside he would have only totaled 75 yards, then one would be complaining about five yards, and not three.  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Maybe they thought if he went outside he would have only totaled 75 yards, then one would be complaining about five yards, and not three.  

Oh, so the strategy they employed after Buffalo adjusted where they lost yards was the better one? Don’t reach. You look dumber than usual. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, so the strategy they employed after Buffalo adjusted where they lost yards was the better one? Don’t reach. You look dumber than usual. 

I guess it was the right move, they won.  

Now let’s get over get those three yards. 

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

I guess it was the right move, they won.  

Now let’s get over get those three yards. 

I guess you don’t believe in adjustments to your game plan. They nearly lost because of it , and it was obviously the wrong move, seeing as they continually lost yards. Unless they wanted to lose yards. Could have kneeled out then.  But yeah, they won. Sometimes teams and people for that matter don’t pay for their stupidity. Doesn’t mean they were right. I guess you think if Seattle had completed the pass in the super bowl against NE it would have been the right call. 

Bottom line is that the Pats won both of those games.  

I just don’t want you to continue this downward spiral because of those three yards, it can ruin a perfectly great Christmas.  

Please let those three yards go.  

Merry Christmas. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Bottom line is that the Pats won both of those games.  

I just don’t want you to continue this downward spiral because of those three yards, it can ruin a perfectly great Christmas.  

Please let those three yards go.  

Merry Christmas. 

Clown.