Mike FF Today

Keenan Allen / Mike Williams land on Covid-19 list

As a Jonathan Taylor (bye) owner with lots of injuries, my Mike Williams is looking good at the flex for Week 14.

This sucks. My one league he is one of my receivers and my RBs are Taylor, Harris, Sanders....so my top 3 RBs are not an option. My top WR might be out and my QB is Hurts. 

8 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Not a good thing when you own Keenan and 2nd place owns Mike. Hope his ass his vaccinated.

According to cbs, he is. 

Oh boy... This is shaping up to help my season long stack of Herbert and Ekeler. Might end up with Guyton in my lineup if Eli Moore is out. 

10 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Little worried about Herbert now 🤬

Hopefully Allen makes it thru the protocol. Wishful thinking it appears though

Big Mike you moron. Ok, so do I grab Guyton as my flex or start Gage? Have a feeling this will be a run heavy Charger team. Huge sleeper could be Justin Jackson if they get up by enough and pull Ekeler...?

2 minutes ago, rotisserieking said:

Big Mike you moron. Ok, so do I grab Guyton as my flex or start Gage? Have a feeling this will be a run heavy Charger team. Huge sleeper could be Justin Jackson if they get up by enough and pull Ekeler...?

Certainly possible that Jackson is a flex consideration regardless if they pull Ekeler just due to them more-than-likely using Ekeler out-wide

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cdogge said:

Guyton all of a sudden becomes a potential gem for the next 2 weeks. 

Josh Palmer.  He's the direct backup to Mike Williams.  Guyton's role likely doesn't change.