Sign in to follow this  
[echo]

Eli Mitchel - any news?

concussion protocol.. i have not seen anything..

From what we’ve seen this season, with a concussion issue, you won’t know to Friday or Saturday. 

CBS said he returned to the game, but was feeling symptoms Monday, I guess we'll see.

With Mitchell out...I'm concerned about starting Jeff Wilson Jr. after his injury flared up but how can one not start a SF RB? Hmmm..wonder what the split share between Wilson & Hasty will be?

Bonus for Wilson should be goal line work.  

"

• 1D AGO by RotoWire Staff | RotoWire

49ers' JaMycal Hasty: Set for bigger role

JaMycal Hasty and Jeff Wilson will serve as the San Francisco 49ers' main running backs Sunday in Cincinnati with Elijah Mitchell (concussion) ruled out, Matt Barrows of The Athletic reports.Like Wilson, Hasty has dealt with his own injury concerns this season, playing in just six of 12 possible contests. Overall, he's averaged 3.7 yards on his 13 carries, hauled in 13 of 18 targets for 91 yards and scored a rushing TD. As for Wilson, he has 31 rushes and two receptions in four appearances. Considering the respective touch counts, Hasty may be used more on passing downs while Wilson handles early down and short-yardage work this weekend."

•  

10 hours ago, LogicalFantasy said:

Also why does Heath Cummings of CBS Sports have Hasty (#29) ahead of Jeff Wilson (#31) in his rankings?  Am I missing something here?  Shouldn't Wilson be higher like the other 2 CBS writers do in below article:  https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/rankings/ppr/RB/

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/rankings/ppr/RB/

Some people are just not good at rankings.

• Like 1