cmh6476

nzoner's wife passed away this morning

If you're a praying person, say one for him

• Like 1

Man i am SO sorry to hear that. Wish I could do something for him cause I don’t know what I’d do if I lost my wife. I have nightmares about it and it would likely kill me. Praying for him

Damn. Sad.

I can't say anything more than has already been said other than try to focus on all her quirks and all the things that made her special to you and use that as a blanket against the coldness of your loss.

My best bud's wife died at 36 y.o. from cancer years back. He said some friends/family tried consoling him with "everything happens for a reason." Wrong thing to say. The truth is awful stuff happens, but ya do the best you can.

Zoner-

i am sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you 

Dang this place sucks today, the first two threads I read were Bunny's and now this.  @nzoner, my prayers are with you and your wife.  🙏

I'm gonna go take a shower, come back, and try again.

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

If you're a praying person, say one for him

So sorry @nzoner 

Hang in there man.  

Damm Joe's had a tough year.  

Wish there was something I could do or say to help you out.  Peace brother.  

Zoner is a great guy, this sucks. May she Rest In Peace. 

Very sorry to hear......will say a prayer for their Family & Friends

My condolences, nzoner. What a roller coster ride you've been on this last year.

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wasn't it nzoner who passed away earlier this year, or was that a different board member?

You're thinking of gocolts who was a high volume poster for many years but hadn't been active for a while, or possibly before him rholio with the stormtrooper on the inner tube avatar who past away last year and had been active until the end.

nzoner's avatar is KC quarterback Len Dawson smoking while sitting on the bench or on the locker room. He sells fireworks as PyroJoe in the KC area. You've probably seen it/him around. He had a 100% blockage to an vein to his heart, earlier this year,  which frankly I find utterly amazing that anybody could survive something like that. Even typing that feels weird, like I'm exagerating, but it was confirmed.

40 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You're thinking of gocolts who was a high volume poster for many years but hadn't been active for a while, or possibly before him rholio with the stormtrooper on the inner tube avatar who past away last year and had been active until the end.

nzoner's avatar is KC quarterback Len Dawson smoking while sitting on the bench or on the locker room. He sells fireworks as PyroJoe in the KC area. You've probably seen it/him around. He had a 100% blockage to an vein to his heart, earlier this year,  which frankly I find utterly amazing that anybody could survive something like that. Even typing that feels weird, like I'm exagerating, but it was confirmed.

could have been thinking of gratefulted

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

could have been thinking of gratefulted

Yes, thanks. Ah, we're dropping around here. 

I started posting here in my late 20s. now I'm closing in on 50  in a few weeks. Life happens, and in these cases, death.

• Like 2

thinking of you and yours Zoner

2 hours ago, DuckStupid said:

Sorry to hear.  Will say a quick prayer.  

What, are you like busy or something?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Yes, thanks.