Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

FLEX: dare I set Zeke AND J-Rob??

My RBs are A. Mattison vs. PIT, and C. Hubbard vs. ATL.  I also have: NYJ RB T. Coleman (concussed, and vs. NO..), Darrel Williams (#2 behind CEH), Zeke (@ WAS; tuff Run DEF), and J-Rob (@ TEN; another tuff Run DEF).  Two caveats: 1) If D. Cook is Active, then Mattison sits and I'll likely go with J-Rob. 2) If T. Pollard's injury has him be Inactive, then I'll definitely FLEX Zeke.

MY TEs are: Gronk (starter, vs. BUF), Knox (current FLEX; @ TB), and TJ Hockenson.(@ DEN; tuff Pass DEF).

So .. would you FLEX D. Knox, or "risk it" with Zeke (knee INJ; < 52 yards a game since Wk 8), or J-Rob (benched after FUMbling last week)?

Looks like Cook is playing, so J Robinson is now your starter at rb, Knox flex.  

Update: Cook played Thursday night (boy, did he!!), so I sat Mattison and put in J-Rob.  I just checked Rotoworld, and Pollard was OUT Friday (and all week) - so I'm FLEXing Zeke.

Nice. 

13 hours ago, Bills04 said:

Update: Cook played Thursday night (boy, did he!!), so I sat Mattison and put in J-Rob.  I just checked Rotoworld, and Pollard was OUT Friday (and all week) - so I'm FLEXing Zeke.

might be a good call.

I know hes been dinged up, and likely had a lower workload because of that.

but rumour is hes turned the corner a bit.   and the rule is never bench your studs.   guys like him tend to blow up when you bench them haha.