Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Week 14 FU

10 hours ago, DonS said:

Another week another FU for Claypool. :mad:

Based on the finish, pretty sure the entire Steelers team is FU'ing Claypool.

Our Dalvin Cook owner benched him last night. He needs to win to get into the championship bracket. OOPS.

I was pleased with the 13.5 half-Ppr points Claypool gave me at the flex. I cancel the FU.

and why does it seem Big Ben can only play in the 4th quarter these days?

week 14: 21pts

week 13: 17pts

week 12: 7pts*

week 11: 27pts

49 minutes ago, jrokh said:

I was pleased with the 13.5 half-Ppr points Claypool gave me at the flex. I cancel the FU.

Yeah he managed to salvage a decent game. Maybe if he wasn't such a b1tch it wouldn't take him until the very end of the game to have a positive result. 

Well my season officially ended in the span of 1 minute.  Lamar 'I focking suck anyway' Jackson gets hurt.  Dalllas D scores a TD because Washington is the stupidest team in the league.  Fock it all.  I'm done with these stupid kiddie fantasy leagues

And industrial size FU to Derek Carr & the raiders. Even when I'm not playing him, he manages to !@#$ me.

What a pathetic bunch. At this rate, Mahomes will be benched midway through q-3...... if not sooner

Astonishes me that my long running dynasty league, which you keep 5, I went into the season with:

Lamar

Henry

Cmac

Metcalf

Waller

Officially eliminated from the playoffs today.  

Other redraft league:

Lamar

Zeke

Gibson

Patterson

AJ Brown

Andrews

Officially eliminated today.  

Ya, this will be my last year d!cking around with this sh!t.  It's all luck and I don't have time for it anymore.   Happy holidays fellows.  

Is my KHunt focking injured again??? :mad:

Edit: yep, ankle. He needs to do more hotel skank kicking exercises to strengthen up his calf and ankle. 

Scary Terry no catches and Metcalf giving way to Lockett   These guys killed my season  

A big FU to myself for drafting a team that folds like origami in must win games. Lamar and Robinson can suck it, Gibson can suck it. They can all just go suck it.

2 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Another week, another failed QB streaming option. Taysom Hill, welcome to the hall of useless.

Nice garbage time work to bail his ass out.

Fock my scrub puzzy RBs too, that have focked me all year.

Zeke Elliott

Antonio Gibson

You focking losers get outscored by 3rd and 4th string RBs?  Go kill yourselves already you focking pieces of garbage

Same goes for my dynamic WR duo of Metcalf and Mclarin.  Are you focking kidding me?  

I will never draft any of these losers again.  Actually, I'm never playing fantasy again so it doesn't matter. 

FU to Antonio Gibson, of course you didn't do a thing when I start you!

26 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Actually, I'm never playing fantasy again so it doesn't matter. 

You'll be back,,,,,,,,,,, it's in the blood

4 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Well my season officially ended in the span of 1 minute.  Lamar 'I focking suck anyway' Jackson gets hurt.  Dalllas D scores a TD because Washington is the stupidest team in the league.  Fock it all.  I'm done with these stupid kiddie fantasy leagues

I kicked him off my team 2 weeks ago, got tired of his terrible passing (he's bad). I wonder-since it looks like NFL has figured him out, if Ravens will draft a QB. I know I'll never have him on my team again, went with Carr today and it was enough to be better than if I'd have still had foo-foo hair playing today.

Anyone see the Ekeler play? My biggest FU will be to the fantasy gods if they hit me with a serious Ekeler injury after the Henry one.

36 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Anyone see the Ekeler play? My biggest FU will be to the fantasy gods if they hit me with a serious Ekeler injury after the Henry one.

He walked off the field & then had his ankle taped up. Hopefully that means it isn't anything really serious. 

2 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Fock my scrub puzzy RBs too, that have focked me all year.

Zeke Elliott

Antonio Gibson

You focking losers get outscored by 3rd and 4th string RBs?  Go kill yourselves already you focking pieces of garbage

Same goes for my dynamic WR duo of Metcalf and Mclarin.  Are you focking kidding me?  

I will never draft any of these losers again.  Actually, I'm never playing fantasy again so it doesn't matter. 

Who’s your top twelve going into next season.  🧐

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Who’s your top twelve going into next season.  🧐

lol.  Welp, the guys that continually raped me this year, my top 12 would be:

Taylor

Swift

Cupp

Deebo

Dawson Knox

Jamaar Chase

Dallas defense

Justin Tucker

Fournette

Jefferson

Dalvin Cook

Godwin

Guys I'd never draft again:  Lamar, Kyler Murray, Zeke, CMAC, Gibson, Metcalf, Mclaurin, AJ Brown, 'Straight to Video' Brown, Kyle Pitts, Darren Waller, Tyler Bass, Greg Zuerlein.

You stick with those lists, you'll be just fine my friend.  

Kelce, McLaurin, and Schultz are all on my list for this week. 

Because of them I need 93 yards from Sony Michel tomorrow night to win and secure a first round bye. 

19 minutes ago, Bills04 said:

James Robinson: 6 rushes for F-O-U-R yards.  WTF?!  🤯

Urban Meyer's hatred of James Robinson is silly at this point

FU to Antonio "Edward Scissorhands"  Gibson.  

Dude should have Tiki Barber's number on speed dial.   

5 hours ago, dcgangstas said:

FU to Antonio "Edward Scissorhands"  Gibson.  

Dude should have Tiki Barber's number on speed dial.   

Sure Gibson needs a giant FU, but Seriously Riverboat Ron can't be forgotten here. This Jerkoff watched that game and his worthless QB completes like 2-15 passes in the first three quarters, throws interceptions, fumbles the ball himself and Rons response is to punish/bench Gibson for a fumble. That offensive line play was also a dumpster fire all game to , but let's sit the running back! Focking moron.  

7 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Urban Meyer's hatred of James Robinson is silly at this point

He must go.  

2 hours ago, boilerddd said:

Sure Gibson needs a giant FU, but Seriously Riverboat Ron can't be forgotten here. This Jerkoff watched that game and his worthless QB completes like 2-15 passes in the first three quarters, throws interceptions, fumbles the ball himself and Rons response is to punish/bench Gibson for a fumble. That offensive line play was also a dumpster fire all game to , but let's sit the running back! Focking moron.  

Rivera looked clueless on the sidelines when he was still coaching college.

2 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Rivera looked clueless on the sidelines when he was still coaching college.

Rivera never coached in college. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Here comes the hate🤣😅

I know. I’ll be gay or alt right or something because HH doesn’t know what he’s talking  about. He just says stuff. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1