Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Lost Moore; which guy to grab

Full ppr. I think I gotta drop Moore. Would u rather go with:

keelan Cole 

sterling Shepard 

Amon Ra st brown 

i have clinched but this week can still help to move up seeding. Looking for week 15 for sure. New York gets Dallas but don’t know how shep will do without Jones. Cole has cheese schedule but who knows how it will go. St Brown meh. 

If you don’t need to drop Moore, based on one of those other players won’t be in your starting line up this weekend, then I would hold him and see how those players come out of this weekend, all three seem to find a lot of bench time based on injury.  

I think Shepherd is the better player of those three, but Cole might get the most opportunity’s since both Moore and C Davis are out 

Hey good luck with this decision and this weekend.  

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

If you don’t need to drop Moore, based on one of those other players won’t be in your starting line up this weekend, then I would hold him and see how those players come out of this weekend, all three seem to find a lot of bench time based on injury.  

I think Shepherd is the better player of those three, but Cole might get the most opportunity’s since both Moore and C Davis are out 

Hey good luck with this decision and this weekend.  

Ended up dropping him for Jeff Wilson. My thinking is that if Wilson does well today and if there is a possibility Mitchell might be still out next week Wilson can be a very nice flex play in the first round. However, I’m still debating dropping Wilson before the game starts and picking up Shepard or. Cole  lol. I definitely wanted to hang onto Moore But I have to worry about getting to the championship first, and even after that I would have to hope that they’re still going to play him in a useless game and also at full speed. Just seems like too many factors to hang onto him.