Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

What do you need Wk 14 MNF?

I'm up by 17, and all he has left is the LAR DEF.  I like my chances!   As long as there isn't something like 4 turnovers, with one going for a TD.

AND - I think if I win this week that will vault me into 2nd place for the regular season, and earn a Bye for first week of the playoffs!  Go Kyler and the Cardinals!!

I had a terrible week in my one league where I had the #1 seed going into the weekend but only by virtue of tiebreaker. Had Hurts on bye- replaced him with Big Ben and that worked. Had Jonathan Taylor, Miles Sanders, and Damien Harris on byes and Keenan Allen on the COVID list.

On top of that: McLaurin- 0 points. Alex Collins- 1.7 points. Dalton Schultz- .4 points. Kelce- 2.7 points. My team has scored 60 points so far. The opposing team had a junk team this week as well but got the walk off touchdown from Brandon Aiyuk which took his lead to 9.

So basically I need 93 total scrimmage yards from Sony Michel tonight. A touchdown would greatly help and lower that total scrimmage yards number.  

I need Michel to play well in one league (Win and in) and not so well in another (Win Bye week). 

Unless Stafford sucks than I don’t need Michel points in either. 

Up by 54 and going against Kyler Murray. A win takes me to 11-3 and the #1 seed even with J Taylor on a bye. (Thank you Aaron Rodgers!)

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

What do we think is Michel's number this week?

I suspect he is going to have a great week as the lead back with DH out. The matchup isn't a pushover but the offense is that good, 15-20 point week in PPR

23 points combined from kyler and van jefferson in ppr....should be less but the bears let davante go nuts in 3 quarters last night.....i feel like i should be pretty confident but im always nervous something terrible can happen

I need 22 points from Kyler to secure 2nd place and a bye in week 1 of playoffs...otherwise I sink to #3 seed and have to play in week 15.

I need Kupp and Prater not to outscore Michel by 56 points for a win to guarantee the playoffs. 

An added bonus - if Van Jefferson doesn’t score 14 in another matchup I’ll jump into 2nd and a playoff bye. 

Been a good week, picked up Titans D a week early and KJ Osborn on waivers. Also picked up Penny on a hunch, didn’t play him but he could prove very useful down the stretch. Week 17 against the Lions if I get there…

Kupp to outscore Nuk by 14.  
A win and I’m #1 seed and get a bye.  A loss and I drop to #5 and play highest scoring team in the league :/

so I’ll add the big FU to T-Bag Brady for getting a huge ass TD to end OT game that put me in this position <_<

I need Hopkins to outscore OBJ in order for me to secure a first round bye.

in one league I need Van Jefferson and Sony Michel combined to score less than 43.5 points.  (looks good)

in another I need Kyler Murray and Kupp combined to score at least 36 points (roughly a 60% chance according to yahoo)

I'm up 108-106, thanks to Justin Fields tossing a pick on the final play last night, and getting my Packers D/ST the 2pts I'm up by.

MNF, I have Cooper Kupp going, my opponent has Kyler Murray going. So it's going to be very tight!

According to the weekly projections, Kupp is supposed to win that match up 20-19, so we'll see...

No Ramsey should help out Hopkins. 

Van Jefferson 5 / 150 / 3 tds

Cannot believe that despite having Lamar, Zeke, and Gibson in my lineup, I still have a shot.  As long as Murray doesn't go off I may actually pull it out.  Naturally the best CB in the league gets ruled out though.  

I need ODB to score less than 31 (PPR) points tonight. I missed playoffs for 5th time in 26 years, but if ODB tanks it like he did when I had him I will beat the guy that has the least points scored against him (I had the most against this year-second year in a row) and somehow has the best record-but if I beat him he won't. I just think the guy that ranks 7th in our power rankings shouldn't get an extra 100 for best record. Off with his head!

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

No Ramsey should help out Hopkins. 

Guess not. 

7 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I dropped from 1st to 3rd...needed 93 total yards from Michel and got 79- also they gave him no runs inside the 5....terrible

I would have thought they would have used him in the red zone.   Guess thats why I am not the coach.

3 hours ago, Ray_T said:

I would have thought they would have used him in the red zone.   Guess thats why I am not the coach.

He had 9 carries for 51 in the first half and 11 for 28 in the second.