• Voltaire
    • BunnyBastards
    • Old Maid

1 hour ago, Mike Isles said:

Philthybear didn’t win anything 

He won my heart many moons ago, so fuk off

15 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

He won my heart many moons ago, so fuk off

I apologize for not knowing you were the GOTY fuhner. I respectfully will not overstep again, in the name of the kittahs. All hail the kittahs!

29 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

HT brings up a good point and we have GOTY and why not GAOTY year as well ? Geek Ahole Of The Year award ?

Ok. Get it going. It’s not like you’re busy with work. 

31 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

HT brings up a good point and we have GOTY and why not GAOTY year as well ? Geek Ahole Of The Year award ?

If I don't win this, I'll troll even harder moving forward.

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

If I don't win this, I'll troll even harder moving forward.

You have tough competition. I'm voting for HT even though he is a Elvis fan and I like that.

Hold on. Mike has in his possession a dozen mail-in ballots that haven't been counted yet.

Bill E. you deserve much better than this. But it's closing time and she's wasted so whatcha gonna do? Congrats!

• Like 1

For the 4 people that voted for me. :wub:  

15 minutes ago, edjr said:

For the 4 people that voted for me. :wub:  

i voted for you..

Much deserved.

All around good dood.

Adds more things of memorable import to the bored and the rest of you nitwits combined.

I still think this was stolen from me though and I'm going to take the high road but not until I say go fock yourselves with a sharp stick.

On 12/15/2021 at 4:07 AM, Voltaire said:

Hold on. Mike has in his possession a dozen mail-in ballots that haven't been counted yet.

It would not be enough.  I am told we have 5000 mail in ballots fresh in from Butmont TX (and they can print more). 

Also I was assured that there was NO voter irregularities and Pimp-a Do made sure that you can not prove anything.  I will announce I am a one term GOY and will not run again next time. 

I am not supposed to say this but in my current mentally vegetative state if Rusty says I need to run again then who knows?

This post in no way disrespects the official GOTY Bill E. (don't forget the period).  The trophy has been etched in stone.  

However the more trustworthy and true GOTY 2021 FINALS should have been between (in no official order):

• Voltaire
  • Bill E.
  • jerryskids
  • Mike Honcho
  • Hardcore Troubadour
  • KSB2424
  • edjr
  • bostonlager
  • Wiffleball
  • nobody
  • Bier Meister 
  • Mookz
  • Brad Luckman
  • Gladiators 

• Thanks 1

ETA:  If you are Strike or Reality or DonS or NorthernVike and the like, you sir are just to damn normal.  Try harder to be weirder.  

If you are lod001 or Tim Hauk or fandandy or JustinCharge, try to be less weird.  Try harder to be more normal.

itsatip

• Thanks 1

ETAA(again):  Sux, Bunny, NewGirl, Old Maid, PimpaRusty, Gutterboy, peenie, phillybear, youknowwhoyouare (not a geek).  You may have brand recognition but the lack of posting in 2021 discounts any trophy recognition.  Sorry, but attendance matters.  Don't be a slut and just come and go as you please. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

This post in no way disrespects the official GOTY Bill E. (don't forget the period).  The trophy has been etched in stone.  

However the more trustworthy and true GOTY 2021 FINALS should have been between (in no official order):

• Voltaire
  • Bill E.
  • jerryskids
  • Mike Honcho
  • Hardcore Troubadour
  • KSB2424
  • edjr
  • bostonlager
  • Wiffleball
  • nobody
  • Bier Meister 
  • Mookz
  • Brad Luckman
  • Gladiators 

So everyone that has been around for years ?  Doesn't  matter what they did that year posting ? Still all for BIll E getting it though!

21 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

So everyone that has been around for years ?  Doesn't  matter what they did that year posting ? Still all for BIll E getting it though!

It's funny.  Your handle is 'BeenHereBefore' Yet that name is barely one year old if you click on our name.  But somehow you know all those geeks as being around for years, as if you have..... been here before.  

Try harder next time and reveal yourself for crying out loud.  Stop being a puzzy. 

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It's funny.  Your handle is 'BeenHereBefore' Yet that name is barely one year old if you click on our name.  But somehow you know all those geeks as being around for years, as if you have..... been here before.  

Try harder next time and reveal yourself. 

I'm the real deal and been on the main board before. Been here too back then. Give it a rest and Bill E won why you keep it ? Bill E is a great guy and well deserved

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I'm the read deal and been on the main board before. Been here too back then. Give it a rest and Bill E won why you keep it ? Bill E is a great guy and well deserved

So what was your first handle?  

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Truth.

You are an obvious alias.   The fact you will not own it tells me all I need to know. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

You are an obvious alias.   The fact you will not own it tells me all I need to know. 

I told a few on here and don't think you deserve a answer so good night sir!

12 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I told a few on here and don't think you deserve a answer so good night sir!

So I was right.  It's all you had to say.  

Beat it kid, no autographs.  

i was here from day one.. original user #7.. Mike was #1.. there was no user 4.. i was changed to user 6...

fun times

15 hours ago, Bill E. said:

It would not be enough.  I am told we have 5000 mail in ballots fresh in from Butmont TX (and they can print more). 

Also I was assured that there was NO voter irregularities and Pimp-a Do made sure that you can not prove anything.  I will announce I am a one term GOY and will not run again next time. 

I am not supposed to say this but in my current mentally vegetative state if Rusty says I need to run again then who knows?

Congrats! I have my shark tooth on my coffee table. 

It wouldn't be a geek club thread if there wasn't any bitching and drama.😁

Happy holidays!

Bill bribed me with not one, but two shark teef this year.  :( 

And it worked.  :(

I'm weak.  :( 

But I had to come clean.  :(  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Mookz said:

And you wouldn't got away with either of them if it wasn't for those dang Pirates.

6 hours ago, Artista said:

Congrats! I have my shark tooth on my coffee table. 

It wouldn't be a geek club thread if there wasn't any bitching and drama.😁

Happy holidays!

Thanks, Very true and I hope you do too.   Tried sending a pm through the bored messenger recently but you were not taking calls. 

2 hours ago, Mookz said:

I see how this works.  Bribe enough people with $75 gifts and you get.. a meaningless contested title :wall:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I see how this works.  Bribe enough people with $75 gifts and you get.. a meaningless contested title :wall:

Mike should at least give out t-shirts for GOTY.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bill E. said:

You won legitimately, and by a large margin, in fact.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bill E. said:

Thanks, Very true and I hope you do too.   Tried sending a pm through the bored messenger recently but you were not taking calls. 

That's odd. I haven't turned off messages. 

18 hours ago, Bill E. said:

I sent you a pm. Did it work?

My nominee won GOTY! :banana:

What do I win?