Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Van Jefferson or D.Parker ROS?

Which one you want to use in weeks 15 and 16. 
full point PPR. 

van Jefferson (@ Minn, Balt)

or

DeVante Parker (@NO, @ TN) 

I think V Jefferson has the better path.  

57 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I think V Jefferson has the better path.  

hes definitely in the better offense.  that  isnt everything but it certainly means something.  even if he has a smaller piece of the touches percentage wise, it is a larger pie thats being split up.

12 hours ago, Ray_T said:

hes definitely in the better offense.  that  isnt everything but it certainly means something.  even if he has a smaller piece of the touches percentage wise, it is a larger pie thats being split up.

this right here would be the only reason to take Van J over Parker...better offense that throws more. I think Parker is a better WR and his schedule is much better in weeks 16-17 and he's the #2, not #3. But it's close. Parker has the chance to changes minds this Sunday vs. the Jets. 

Parker will get more volume he would be my choice ROS, although with OBJ out with Covid VJ may be the better play for this week. Then again Parker does get the Jets so close call.

• Like 1

I agree, it’s a tough decision, Parker has also missed a lot of games this season, just another reason why I like Jefferson over Parker. 

Full ppr Parker holds a one point per game avg over Jefferson. 

yeah there is the risk that Parker pulls his hammy in the first quarter. Both have really nice schedules btw.

5 hours ago, bfros said:

this right here would be the only reason to take Van J over Parker...better offense that throws more. I think Parker is a better WR and his schedule is much better in weeks 16-17 and he's the #2, not #3. But it's close. Parker has the chance to changes minds this Sunday vs. the Jets. 

honestly Parker is the better player today.

But hes in a worse offense with a QB who isnt as good.

he was supposed to be the #1 WR in this offense, but due to injuries and subpar play I dont know hes the #1 option anymore in Miami.

He was a stud with Fitzy tossing him the ball, but not so much with Tua.

To me, I think the problem is at QB for him.   Thats a problem that wont be fixed anytime soon.  maybe in the offseason.

but that brings us back to the question.

normally I'd still stick with Parker, but now OBJ has Covid.  That now makes Van the #2 WR at least for a week (possibly 2) so that really tips the scale.  Van is the man.  at least for now.

2 hours ago, Ray_T said:

honestly Parker is the better player today.

But hes in a worse offense with a QB who isnt as good.

he was supposed to be the #1 WR in this offense, but due to injuries and subpar play I dont know hes the #1 option anymore in Miami.

He was a stud with Fitzy tossing him the ball, but not so much with Tua.

To me, I think the problem is at QB for him.   Thats a problem that wont be fixed anytime soon.  maybe in the offseason.

but that brings us back to the question.

normally I'd still stick with Parker, but now OBJ has Covid.  That now makes Van the #2 WR at least for a week (possibly 2) so that really tips the scale.  Van is the man.  at least for now.

agree, but I'm asking for only weeks 16-17 (OBJ should be back by week 16). I've already clinched playoff spot and am just trying to decide who my WR3 will be (Parker or Van Jeff)

Van Jefferson, seems like he catches a long TD most games

No doubt Kupp & OBJ will draw thre defenses top 2 coverages most of the time leaving Van Jefforson with the D's  3rd best coverage guys which I think VJ can beat on a regular basis. He's a 2nd year guy who's skill.set is emerging and I see.hus upside way better than Parker's. Yes Parker could see more volume but he has to contend with Waddle who's shown he's the Dolphins alpha dog. Go with Jefferson and don't look back.