cmh6476

Chiefs @ Chargers: TNF Discussion

Willie Gay and L'Jarius Sneed have been ruled out for the Chiefs, and Chris Jones is still in concussion protocol.  I know how well the Chiefs defense has played the last few weeks and heading into playoffs this could be a huge week in terms of thinking about what Herbert might do, but as a Herbert owner this personally gives me more confidence in starting him.

Herbert or Murray?

Murray vs Detroit 

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

Herbert or Murray?

Murray vs Detroit 

Ask the Guru.  

KC's defense has been playing pretty good and they'll surely miss those guys, especially Chris Jones and I could certainly see the Chargers winning this game. Hopefully Ekeler is a go. Allen will be back and he's also got Williams. Really pay attention to.the youngster JALEN GUYTON. He could have a huge game with the defense concentration on the top 2 wr's.

Herbert's perfectly capable of having a good game against KC and I think he'll have at least 3 td's against them with possibility of lighting them up. Yet there is the possibility of a clunker too but I don't see that happening. He's.already beat them once this year. We all know KC has outstanding offensive weapons but hey so does the Chargers. If they play.up to the way they're capable of with their studs the Chiefs.could be looking at losing this game.

Anyone feeling confident enough starting Justin Jackson? Ekeler is expected to play but... for how long?
I am in dire need of RB depth... my other options are Zeke, Michel, Hilliard, Mattison... FML

9 minutes ago, birdiepop22 said:

Anyone feeling confident enough starting Justin Jackson? Ekeler is expected to play but... for how long?
I am in dire need of RB depth... my other options are Zeke, Michel, Hilliard, Mattison... FML

D Johnson and B Scott are getting full work loads this week 

1 hour ago, birdiepop22 said:

If Zeke and Michel play those would be the two. 

4 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

D Johnson and B Scott are getting full work loads this week 

Duke or D’Ernest? 

5 hours ago, birdiepop22 said:

Mattison only has value if cook isnt playing.

but honestly, zeke and Michel are your best options here.

Zeke is starting to look a bit better.  his injury looks to be healing finally.   Hes not blow up and have a huge game better, but good enough that I wouldnt have a problem starting him.

1 hour ago, nospk said:

Duke or D’Ernest? 

The weaker defense 

How much do you all trust M. Williams tonight? My QB is Herbert. For sure starting J Jefferson, but now with Lockett on the covid list my other WR options are Higgins or Aiuke.

Higgins and  aiuke should have good games

Inactives

Chiefs: DB Zayne Anderson, QB Shane Buechele, OG Kyle Long, CB L'Jarius Sneed, OT Prince Tega Wanogho

Chargers: DT Breiden Fehoko, S Alohi Gilman, RB Larry Rountree, CB Asante Samuel, QB Easton Stick

I have Lockett, Higgins, Aiyuk and Mike Williams too.  Along with Marquise Brown and M Gallup and AJ Brown (IR).  We start 4 to 5 WRs.  With the Lockett news I moved Marquise Brown back into the starting lineup.  My other starters this week are Mike Williams, Aiyuk and Higgins.

Derwin James is marked Healthy and playing now instead of Questionable.  He had a hamstring injury.  We have an IDP but I'm starting Jordan Hicks over Derwin James in case James aggravates his hamstring.  But if James plays the whole game it should help the Chargers for sure.

Higgins for sure.  Then for me it's tough choice betweekn Aiyuk and Williams.  Probably a coin toss.  I would start Mike Williams but I can't guarantee that's the right choice.  When in doubt go with FFTodays rankings.

FFToday for ppr for this week 15 has Mike Williams 10th WR, Higgins 14th, and Aiyuk 22nd.

Im going to go WIlliams in hopes that Herbert hooks up with him at least once or even twice for TDs. I can always use Higgins or Aiyuk  in my flex depending on E. Mitchel status

• Like 1

Will Guyton get another bomb? Leaning towards no

On 12/15/2021 at 2:41 PM, weepaws said:

Ask the Guru.  

Well even though Murray is facing the hopeless Lions there out there top wr Hopkins

,and I do not forsee much of a shootout 

Herbert is also without his top wr in Keenan Allen ,and even though he is facing a thriving stout Chief defense with Tyrann Mathieu and Nick Bolton leading the team with tackles... I see this  division match up as a dog fight ,and turning into a shootout 

Advantage against projections Herbert 

Sincerely Mr. GURU 

7 minutes ago, PunkRockRedneck said:

Dude I'm playing has Williams AND Allen. I have Ekeler. Ugh

Allen is playing now I feel even better....Ekeler is just shy of a wheelchair 

1 hour ago, Lizard said:

How much do you all trust M. Williams tonight? My QB is Herbert. For sure starting J Jefferson, but now with Lockett on the covid list my other WR options are Higgins or Aiuke.

Considering he's already dropped two TDs, not much.

25 minutes ago, PunkRockRedneck said:

Dude I'm playing has Williams AND Allen. I have Ekeler. Ugh

Ekeler is looking good 

What the hell happened to Parham.  Dude fell asleep in the middle of the play.

Just now, nobody said:

What the hell happened to Parham.  Dude fell asleep in the middle of the play.

Head whiplashed into the turf.

Just now, Vikings4ever said:

Head whiplashed into the turf.

I think Herbert just threw the ball too hard.  The shockwave knocked him out.

Why did they stop running? What’s the matter with these OC’s? Ever hear you do it until they stop you? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why did they stop running? What’s the matter with these OC’s? Ever hear you do it until they stop you? 

It's hard to argue with the play calls.  He hit Williams in the chest twice for TDs and then hit Parham do that in the hands and they all found a way to drop them.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

It's hard to argue with the play calls.  He hit Williams in the chest twice for TDs and then hit Parham do that in the hands and they all found a way to drop them.

I’ll question it. You don’t throw four times when you’re running the ball successfully. It’s stupid. And Williams had two guys on him. 

And by the way, you kick the FG there. This analytics is out of control.