cmh6476

Chiefs @ Chargers: TNF Discussion

Good thing they scored.  Chargers need to make sure they score before 4th down if they want to have a shot of winning.

3 minutes ago, Flipper said:

Why aren't they running the clock out when they can?

They were probably planning for another 4th down attempt failing.

Just now, nobody said:

Chargers can thank analytics for that loss.

It was so dumb.  Especially the first one. As Bill Parcells always said, you want to put the first points  on the board. 

I missed the playoffs partially due to Kelce sucking ass all year. So what happens now that my season is over? That kvnt puts up 36 pts. :mad:

29 minutes ago, DonS said:

I missed the playoffs partially due to Kelce sucking ass all year. 

Being the TE2 with 15.0 PPR ppg is sucking ass?  Your standards might be a little unrealistic...

8 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Being the TE2 with 15.0 PPR ppg is sucking ass?  Your standards might be a little unrealistic...

Non PPR his back to back games down the stretch with < 3 pts didn't do me any favors. He also had a game with < 1 thanks to a fumble.  Those are the performances that stick with me. 

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Non PPR his back to back games down the stretch with < 3 pts didn't do me any favors. He also had a game with < 1 thanks to a fumble.  Those are the performances that stick with me. 

So it wasn't so much that the #2 TE sucks ass just because he has a couple of clunker games (as TEs are wont to do), it's that the timing of his clunker games sucked ass for your fantasy team.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

So it wasn't so much that the #2 TE sucks ass just because he has a couple of clunker games (as TEs are wont to do), it's that the timing of his clunker games sucked ass for your fantasy team.

Yeah, basically this.  C'mon man, b1tching is all part of the healing process!  

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Catching on.