Epstein :o 

27 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Just saying.

Posting this here for posterity's sake.  

Gut feeling.

because he's not white privilege?

8 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

He bends the knee to Jews

I thought identity politics was only for liberals.  Looks like I was wrong.  

10 hours ago, fandandy said:

Just saying.

Posting this here for posterity's sake.  

Gut feeling.

I get what you're saying and fully agree even though he's doing all the right things

I doubt you have actually researched his bio.    I am constantly surprised by how little people know about him.      It is, of course, usually the ones who profess a strong negative towards him who are usually the most illiterate about his background and accomplishments.     I am the exact opposite of the poster - he's one of the few politicians that I do have some faith in their integrity.   

• Thanks 1

Best governor ever. Compare him to hochul or newsom or the idiot in Washington state. It's comparing gold to sh1t. We are free here in FL. The state now has more registered Rs than D's so we will stay free. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

What a moronic editorial

Beyond moronic, it has no basis in reality. A pure nonsense piece from the NY TIMES meant to attract idiots like botcuck. There is no real reporting anymore.

It's so odd how liberals attack conservatives by using words that describe themselves. Brittle sensibilities, fascist, racist, hate filled, on and on...

I think this tactic started early on with the hussein presidency.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

It's so odd how liberals attack conservatives by using words that describe themselves. Brittle sensibilities, fascist, racist, hate filled, on and on...

I think this tactic started early on with the hussein presidency.

They project. Everything is projected. Particularly racism and misogyny.  It's actually a great tactic, their people really buy into it.

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They project. Everything is projected. Particularly racism and misogyny.  It's actually a great tactic, their people really buy into it.

It's amazing that that tactic works on at least 50% of this country. It's mind-boggling. 

On 12/16/2021 at 12:19 AM, BeenHereBefore said:

I don't trust the My Pillow Guy!

You shut your dirty little mouth!

• Like 1

I like him, I like what he does. I just don’t like that he’s an Ivy leaguer. I’m sick of them running almost everything.  

On 12/16/2021 at 12:19 AM, BeenHereBefore said:

I don't trust the My Pillow Guy!

Me neither. I had to go to a chiropractor after using one of his focking pillows. :mad:

The legislation will provide parents a private right of action to enforce prohibition of the teaching of CRT and to recover attorney’s fees if they are successful.

There should be zero, none, nothing of any pushback from the lefties because they have all been saying that "CRT isn't taught in schools".    So it should be a big nothing-burger that this legislation passed because there is nothing that's being done in schools that will be impacted by this.  

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I think he just locked up the Republican nomination with this move

Tell me more about these rhetorical bogeymen

15 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

What a moronic editorial

13 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Beyond moronic, it has no basis in reality. A pure nonsense piece from the NY TIMES meant to attract idiots like botcuck. There is no real reporting anymore.

I didn’t even really read it, it was just the first result I saw, I was more commenting on Desantis making a Stop Woke Act

13 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Honest question: do you truly believe that people on the right do not project things onto the left as well? Do you not believe this is a thing that both sides do and it falls into the "I can see my faults in other people but not myself" thing?

It’s not projecting when you say your stupid plans like bail reform won’t help. Or many other things that the left actually does.  It wasn’t projecting when the left said the Iraq war was a boondoggle. It’s not projecting when the right says Biden focked Afghanistan up. 

Tampa Bay Times is a completely biased, woke leftist rag. Nothing is to be believed by them. They are fully in the D nominees pocket for next Gov. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Tampa Bay Times is a completely biased, woke leftist rag. Nothing is to be believed by them. They are fully in the D nominees pocket for next Gov. 

So Desantis didn’t make a Stop Woke Act?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So Desantis didn’t make a Stop Woke Act?

Damn right he did. Don't be such a moron in your posts.

Everyone sees what you just did. You do it all the time to try and feel that you are correcting people.

Because I said "they are not to be beleived" on their LIES ABOUT HIS STOP WOKE ACT, you twist it like a total loser to what you just wrote. I'm not going to spell everything out for an idiot like you.

Pure ShoTard. Even if you are not him, its like the biggest insult to be called him in earth's history. This is why everyone thinks you are a total fucktard.

51 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Everyone sees what you just did. You do it all the time to try and feel that you are correcting people.

Because I said "they are not to be beleived" on their LIES ABOUT HIS STOP WOKE ACT, you twist it like a total loser to what you just wrote. I'm not going to spell everything out for an idiot like you.

Pure ShoTard. Even if you are not him, its like the biggest insult to be called him in earth's history. This is why everyone thinks you are a total fucktard.

Nailed it. Did they all go to some seminar together or something?

54 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I didn’t even comment on the article when I posted it.  I was saying him making the Stop Woke Act locked up his Republican Presidential nomination.

On 12/16/2021 at 4:14 AM, LOD01 said:

Best governor ever. Compare him to hochul or newsom or the idiot in Washington state. It's comparing gold to sh1t. We are free here in FL. The state now has more registered Rs than D's so we will stay free. 

Yeah, I sometimes wonder about DeSantis...I only know about his stances on things that overlap with the rest of the country. On that note it's almost like he's too good to be true. CA would be an amazing state if people with his sensibilities were at the helm.

The gold to s**** comparison made me laugh. No argument here.