SF Forty Niners

Pick 1 DEF

I’m trending toward San Francisco at home vs Atl 

also have Arizona vs Detroit 

any wise words of first round wisdom ?

im facing Commish he’s got Conner , Mixon, D cook on MNF 

so I need to get most bang for buck I can and of course I’m partial to my Niners 

Thanks for any thoughts 

Zona

Rare you get a week where an actual real-life quality defence takes on a bad offence. Take advantage. 

Lions without Hockensen, most likely Swift and possibly Jamaal Williams too. And AZ has been better against the pass. Should get to Goff plenty too. 

EDIT: Not to say 49ers D isn’t good and isn’t a good play too, but on the whole AZ has been a better D this year and I’d trust Ryan, Patterson, Pitts etc to put up points over Goff and a below-average group of weapons. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, show me the murray said:

Rare you get a week where an actual real-life quality defence takes on a bad offence. Take advantage. 

Lions without Hockensen, most likely Swift and possibly Jamaal Williams too. And AZ has been better against the pass. Should get to Goff plenty too. 

EDIT: Not to say 49ers D isn’t good and isn’t a good play too, but on the whole AZ has been a better D this year and I’d trust Ryan, Patterson, Pitts etc to put up points over Goff and a below-average group of weapons. 

Very interesting. Swift has just been ruled out & Jamaal Williams is still up in the air.

I thought I was all set with Buffalo at home against Cam Newton, but someone dropped Arizona earlier today. 

Now I have something else to think about.

Thanks a lot  😀

• Like 1

I have the same 2 defenses and I'm going with AZ. I'm from Detroit so I know how bad they are.

Please answer mine. Good luck

• Like 1