Sign in to follow this  
Philo312

Rhmondre Smash?

Ok, what are we owners doing?  How far up are we projecting?    Will he smash 20 touches vs.tough IN run D?   Positive is the kid is a wrecking ball and hoddie loves him   Or do we get hoodie’d and it’s a 50/50 Bolden check down game? 
I’m highly tempted to trot him out over AJones and his bum knee with the inevitable Dillion split   Is his floor higher then say AJones or other tough calls?  Thoughts?  

3 hours ago, Philo312 said:

Ok, what are we owners doing?  How far up are we projecting?    Will he smash 20 touches vs.tough IN run D?   Positive is the kid is a wrecking ball and hoddie loves him   Or do we get hoodie’d and it’s a 50/50 Bolden check down game? 
I’m highly tempted to trot him out over AJones and his bum knee with the inevitable Dillion split   Is his floor higher then say AJones or other tough calls?  Thoughts?  

I made this comment on your reply in the other thread in A Little Help but I may as well answer here too.

I like Rhamondre a lot but it’s not like his matchup is much better than Jones. At least he’s dominating carries (or so we would expect) and Jones is now in a bit of a timeshare (although it might have been to protect him after injury - in the first half when the game was close against the Bears he dominated the snap share). 

The thing I’d add though is, Aaron Jones scored 20 points in 0.5 PPR on just 8 touches last week. If that’s not big upside I’m not sure what is. 

• Thanks 1

I think I would give Stevenson a go.  

7 hours ago, show me the murray said:

I made this comment on your reply in the other thread in A Little Help but I may as well answer here too.

I like Rhamondre a lot but it’s not like his matchup is much better than Jones. At least he’s dominating carries (or so we would expect) and Jones is now in a bit of a timeshare (although it might have been to protect him after injury - in the first half when the game was close against the Bears he dominated the snap share). 

The thing I’d add though is, Aaron Jones scored 20 points in 0.5 PPR on just 8 touches last week. If that’s not big upside I’m not sure what is. 

Thank you sir.  Well said

Four of Jones last six games he wasn’t much.  

Tough match up for sure, but I would give Stevenson a go. 

Good luck. 

Another thing to consider is the running games of the teams that Indy has played against. In their last 8 games, they have only played against 2 decent running teams (TB and the 49ers). The rest of the teams that they have played have running games that blow. I think that Indy's defensive ranking against the rush is more than a little inflated.

ICEMAN

• Thanks 1

I’m going to start him over J Williams l I also have Michel and Conner. Edmonds is now active Conner is hurt, and J Williams is going into this weeks game hurt also, With Henderson coming back from the mandemic list, I think he’ll be a RBBC with Michel.  

So I hope I have good skill, if not it will be bad skill.  Lol. 

F me for playing him.  J Williams whom the Guru told me to go with was the winner.