Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Hurts owners..

Posted about this in the health board as it relates to my current situation personally, but wanted to know what people are doing in general with regards to Hurts this week.  If his game is until Tuesday, are you trusting that he’s going to play 100% and going to get his running numbers? His practice fully but there’s always a chance he could have a setback or they end up sitting him. Are you still waiting till Tuesday and starting him or are you starting any other good streaming options? Tua, Jimmy g all good options, or would you even just pick up minshew to cuff hurts and stick with the Philly guys? 

The #1 thing you must do right now is add Gardner Minshew so you have a pivot option on Tuesday night. With that said, I'm strongly debating if I should roll with Hurts and his low floor but very high ceiling or play it safe with steady Tua against the NYJ. I'm worried with the ankle and the opponent that Hurts will not run as much and they might just run it with their RB's all night long. 

19 minutes ago, AintNoStoppinMeNow said:

The #1 thing you must do right now is add Gardner Minshew so you have a pivot option on Tuesday night. With that said, I'm strongly debating if I should roll with Hurts and his low floor but very high ceiling or play it safe with steady Tua against the NYJ. I'm worried with the ankle and the opponent that Hurts will not run as much and they might just run it with their RB's all night long. 

Same with me. I have Tua rostered as of now, while Jimmy G and Minshew are both out on waivers. Would need to drop Tua to pick one of them up. It’s a very tough call.  Like U said if hurts plays will they even ask him to run much? The other backs are healthy why risk it. And he won’t need to throw much.  

Tua

I have Stafford as my 2nd QB, and I will start him instead......with confidence.

1st rd of playoffs, had Kelce go off. So I'm going to start Cousins vs Chi rather than take the possible 0 if Hurts doesn't play. If I was the underdog, I probably would gamble on Hurts ceiling.

4 hours ago, robb said:

I have Stafford as my 2nd QB, and I will start him instead......with confidence.

Nice qb2.