Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Seahawks at Rams: TuesNF Discussion

If Lockett is out and all of a sudden Russ can get Metcalf the ball I am going to be pissed. 

Well the Henderson vs Michel comment doesn't help..  Don't these people know there are a boatload of Fantasy Football players.  

Yahoo has Henderson at 10.33 projected points vs Michel at 6.25. 

ESPN has Henderson ranked 12 and Michel at 32 (non-ppr).

FantasyPros has Michel at 24 and Henderson at 30.

PFF has Michel at 25 and Henderson at 34

Fantasy Football Today has Henderson at 18 and Michel at 45

The rotoworld blurb does say the going with "feel".  But the line "Michel profiles as the likely goal line back" may tilt it to Michel for me.

If I had to start one of those two Rams Rbs , it would be Michel 

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

If I had to start one of those two Rams Rbs , it would be Michel 

Dammit. 

I don't see it why Henderson wouldn't get the bulk of the carries.  Did he not get enough practice?

Fox just flashed the beach I play volleyball at twice a weak.  Hermosa Beach.

Must've expected the receiver to break in there because that Stafford interception doesn't make any sense otherwise.

Rams don’t like throwing to the running backs like the rest of the NFL. 

Kupp will be out for a few plays.  He climbed the ladder to catch a long pass and got his feet taken out from under him.  Landed hard on his back and got hit in the knee in the process.  He'll be back though.

That was almost a crazy play.

Stafford rolls right.  Sidearms a throw to beckham who of course tries to catch it with one hand and ends up popping up a bit. Turns out a D-lineman was dropping into coverage and almost got a pick off the deflection.

Stafford cost me a 50 yd FG last drive, think I'll get one here at least.

Annnd nope, they screw me out of another one.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rams will score. 

At some point. 

I guess Penny is done for the night now.  Seahwaks decided to abandon the run after the hold in the 1st half as well.

I always hear about these receivers' catch radii.  Problem is they almost always drop it if it isn't right in their chest.  

#DKMETCALF

Penny had a nice run that called back on a hold.  He's only been in for one other play.  Looks like he might be dinged up.  It's been a heavy dose of Deejay Dallas since then. 

Hmmmm.  There's something wrong with Stafford.  That's the second deep ball that just died about 15 yards short.  The first one got picked and I thought it was a miscommunication.  That one looked exactly the same.  I don't know if the ball is slipping out of his hand or what, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt on the first one.  

Seems like every team in the NFL runs an end around with the WR. Not Seattle. DK too big and fast? 

10 minutes ago, nobody said:

Penny had a nice run that called back on a hold.  He's only been in for one other play.  Looks like he might be dinged up.  It's been a heavy dose of Deejay Dallas since then. 

Penny?  NO WAY!

You must have him confused with some other brittle-every-time-he-steps-on-the-field running back.  That has to be it.  Penny never gets hurt.

One thing I never understood was how linemen can pop up and start pointing out blocking assignments and it's not a false start, but if they slightly lean back, it's a penalty.  Is there some kind of keyword, they're yelling out that signals they're going to make a blocking call or something? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Seems like every team in the NFL runs an end around with the WR. Not Seattle. DK too big and fast? 

They'd run it with Eskridge.  They always use the fastest guy on offense.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Penny?  NO WAY!

You must have him confused with some other brittle-every-time-he-steps-on-the-field running back.  That has to be it.  Penny never gets hurt.

He came back in, but he looks a little less explosive.  Probably took a shot and isn't interested in running hard any more.

• Haha 1

Rams get bailed out.  Defensive holding call on 3rd and long for physical play inside the 5 yard area where that should be allowed.

Then Michel rips off a 25 yarder or so.  Those are the types of calls that lose games and they just fly under the radar.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Rams get bailed out.  Defensive holding call on 3rd and long for physical play inside the 5 yard area where that should be allowed.

Refs being part of the game again. Will it ever end? 

Seattle looks beat.  Receivers are just running over people and pushing piles for 1st downs.