Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

M. Evans - if out Wk 16, then ..

Oh, $#@&!!  My WRs are Diggs, Evans, .. and the WW scrub on my bench..  That guy is currently TEN WR N. Westbrook-Ikhine (vs. SF). Full-point PPR league.  Other guys available on the WW:

1) ARI WR AJ Green, vs. Indy;

2) TB WR T. Johnson, @ CAR;

3) GB WR MVS, vs. CLE;

4) DET WR J. Reynolds, @ ATL;

or 5) BUF WR G. Davis, @ NE (but .. already have Diggs..)

Who are peeps rolling with, assuming Evans is out?  My roster has NYJ RB T. Coleman that I can drop for one of the above.  I could also drop NWI..  I've listed them in *my* preferred order. 

I think it’s either Green or Davis , Beasley And MVS Both made the covid list.  

Is Amon-Ra St. Brown available?  He's averaging 21.2 PPR ppg over the last three games, and has the #32 and #23 pass defenses coming up in the next two weeks...

In a full-point PPR I'd have to have Johnson near the top of that list. Assuming Evans is out... leaving only AB. Johnson should have a pretty decent floor

I would go Greg Davis and the fact will be that if diggs gets shut down then you would hope he gets points for you. Got to go all in or nothing!

The bees is out and Sanders is jacked up still. Revenge game for Buffalo

Breshad Perriman was a monster in the fantasy playoffs just 2 years ago when Evans went down.  Same scenario, different QB.  Just sayin

On 12/21/2021 at 5:28 PM, AxeElf said:

Is Amon-Ra St. Brown available?  He's averaging 21.2 PPR ppg over the last three games, and has the #32 and #23 pass defenses coming up in the next two weeks...

To delve further, for those who may be needing a WR fill in for the playoffs, Amon-Ra is tied with Stefon Diggs as the WR10 in PPR scoring over the last five weeks, with more fantasy points over that stretch than Tyler Lockett, Deebo Samuel, or Tyreek Hill.

Over the past 3 weeks, Amon-Ra has been the WR3 in PPR scoring, behind only Jefferson and Kupp.

He's been giving an awful lot of my best-ball teams a good late-season surge (I have 33 shares of Amon-Ra in 60 leagues), and I'll definitely be watching his ADP next summer...

I think Goff is now on the covid list.  

7 hours ago, WR Guru said:

Breshad Perriman was a monster in the fantasy playoffs just 2 years ago when Evans went down.  Same scenario, different QB.  Just sayin

He's on the covid list. 

3 hours ago, purplengold47 said:

He's on the covid list. 

He went on the list last week and could be activated for this week's game.  If Evans is out, they'll be extra motivated to get Perriman back back on the field.

These are Perriman's game logs from the 2019 fantasy playoffs filling in for Evans:

3/70-1

5/113-3

7/102-0

5/134-1

On 12/21/2021 at 5:28 PM, AxeElf said:

Æ™, I.O.U.!

UPDATE: I saw on Saturday that LAC WR2 M. Williams was on the COVID List.  Grabbed LAC WR4 J. Palmer.  Fine for a WR2: 5 for 43 with a TD; 15.3 points.

On 12/21/2021 at 3:28 PM, AxeElf said:

Why is he still available in your leagues? 

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Æ™, I.O.U.!

👇OP said he wasn’t available 

On 12/21/2021 at 6:36 PM, Bills04 said:

Amon-Ra is NOT available.  Reynolds is, however.

I was stuck with Perriman subbing for Evans, so I got a bagel at WR2.

Unless there’s a stat adjustment, I just won 115.9 to 115.28.

Ironically, I had Dak and Gibson, and he had Lamb. Dak and Gibson were sat, and Lamb was playing.

He dropped a flat pass on the 1 that would have won the game for my opponent.

Wow.