Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Football Team at Eagles: TuesNF Discussion

Inactives -

Washington: WR Curtis Samuel, WR Antonio Gandy-Golden, TE Sammis Reyes, DE James Smith-Williams, DT Tim Settle

Eagles: CB Tay Gowan, QB Reid Sinnett, DT Marlon Tuipulotu, DB Kary Vincent Jr.

Mark Sanchez over explaining everything to an audience watching this game on a Tuesday.  Please stop. 

Miles Sanders continues to lead the league in receptions for a loss.  All these teams and their precious analytics.  You would think they'd do something besides set up Miles to get blown up behind the line of scrimmage over and over.

I can't see the game, but the box score is suggesting Philly might want to get Minshew in there.

8 minutes ago, nobody said:

I can't see the game, but the box score is suggesting Philly might want to get Minshew in there.

The interception by Hurts was fluky. 

1 minute ago, Nomad99 said:

Gibson out????? WTF🤬

INteresting.  I just dropped Patterson a couple of weeks ago.  I think he's too small, but I like his heart.  Wish I could see this game now.

23 minutes ago, nobody said:

honestly, I think the guy is an underrated QB.   and I definitely think hes the best QB on this roster.

29 minutes ago, nobody said:

Streameast.live 👍

Hurts pilfered not one, but two short yardage TDs from Sanders.  Cost me my playoff game. I had Sanders, opponent had Hurts.  If Sander gets one of the two TDs I would have won, but no.