Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

49ers at Titans: TNF Discussion

Is there a prop bet out there over who gets ruled out for the rest of the game first, between Julio and AJ?

15 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Is there a prop bet out there over who gets ruled out for the rest of the game first, between Julio and AJ?

I really need AJ to come up big tonight.  Please don't say that.  :)

35 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I really need AJ to come up big tonight.  Please don't say that.  :)

I would've bet on it being Julio anyway. GL...

Inactives

49ers: RB Elijah Mitchell, LB Dre Greenlaw, S Talanoa Hufanga, OL Colton McKivitz, DL Maurice Hurst (calf)

Titans: CB Chris Jones, LB Joe Jones, OLB Derick Roberson, LB David Long Jr., T Taylor Lewan, DL Larrell Murchison

Aiyuk almost got his head ripped off on the first play from scrimmage.  Titans bringing some intensity to the proceedings right off the bat.

LOL at Aiyuk trying to hurdle a guy as he's going out of bounds for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Exciting first drive.  Intrigue on the potential fumble as he tried to drag three guys into the end zone capped off by the Wilson TD.

1 minute ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Deebo....so damn close. Now I might not get a QB or WR touchdown.

At least he's on pace for about 490 yards and 24 receptions.

Boo birds are out early after the Titans wave the white flag on 3rd and long.

Tannehill is terrible. He knows his o-line is subpar tonight and he’s taking all day to throw it. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tannehill is terrible. He knows his o-line is subpar tonight and he’s taking all day to throw it. 

He's patting the ball like this is some kind of 7 on 7 flag football game.

In real time I thought it was a facemask.  I was wondering how the announcers didn't see it.

Upon further review...

I don't think Deebo going student body right is going to catch Tennessee off guard for the rest of the day.

Garoppolo must really be confident in his arm.  I guess he thought he was going to throw it straight through the defender.

I was waiting for "throw surface in disgust, and the endzone Brady will not touch" on that Microsoft Surface superstitions commercial. 

Drew Brees hocking gambling websites.  0 chance he's ever placed a bet in his life.

Nice little catch and run by Jeff there.  Looked like vintage Leveon Bell setting up blocks.

Shanahan has to be stifling some colorful language after that Jusczxyczkcz overthrow.

Every time I think Jimmy G may be a decent QB he assures me he’s not. 

If Juszczyk was a receiver though, he probably makes an adjustment and catches that.  It wasn't that bad of a throw.

2nd time the Titans stretched that sweep to that right out to the sideline and bottled it up.  Usually teams play contain and force it back to the middle.  

Here comes a draw or screen.  No way Shanahan let's Garoppolo wing it on 3rd and 26.

I wonder why John Lynch brought his entire family with him to Nashville.  They certainly look very excited to be there.

These 49ers are hitting out here tonight.  Better tighten those chin straps, Titans.

Foreman is a tough tackle.  I wonder why he never got a foothold with Houston.  Must be an attituded thing.  Even for a somewhat upright running style he certainly runs through arm tackles.

If Tennessee can start making some hay in this game, the 1 seed is still in play.  It's gone for sure if they lose.

KC has a game on them, but Tennessee has the tiebreaker.  NE has the tiebreaker over Tenn, but they also have to get by Buffalo this week.  Beyond that Tennessee has a pretty cake schedule to end the season, so they'd be favored to win out.

Lets say they win out.

NE loses to Buffalo and KC currently in COVID purgatory loses to either Cincy or Denver they're the 1 seed (I think)

Too bad for them they somehow lost to both the Jets and Texans this year.

49ers showed a lot of restraint not calling a timeout there with about 2:25 left and Tennessee with 3rd and 10.  That's a coach that knows his team.  Why save time so you can give the ball to your methodical, grind it out offense that's likely to be pinned inside the 10 if you stop him here. 

Most coaches can't help themselves.