Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Boycott the NFL

Back in 1988 you had to watch the game to be able to follow ff , and then wait the for good ol USA Today news paper, that was our official stat keeper.  

Fantasy baseball is just so long, and every single day you need to stay on top of it.  

I have found my best ball league with waiver wire pick ups and trades to be much more enjoyable. No sweating a lineup on Sunday morning. It’s great. But it requires more work during the week because every roster spot counts. Can’t just park a guy and wait on him or have too many handcuffs. 

So your league doesn’t count Thursday night games? 

What makes best ball so easy, no lineup moves.  During the week ones players still just sit until accumulate enough points to be the ones that count for that week even if you spark up a boring best ball league with transactions. 

On 1/9/2022 at 7:03 PM, easilyscan said:

2 twin sisters & myself were the only ones without tickets. We partied in the RV while the concert was going on. No, I didn't score, but I did get to see their boobs!

You saw your twin sisters boobs - ew, glad you didn't score.

33 minutes ago, jeffkomlo said:

You saw your twin sisters boobs - ew, glad you didn't score.

I should've seen that coming!

It's entertainment. To me it's like watching Breaking Bad. Hate them all but it's entertaining as hell. 

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

So your league doesn’t count Thursday night games? 

What makes best ball so easy, no lineup moves.  During the week ones players still just sit until accumulate enough points to be the ones that count for that week even if you spark up a boring best ball league with transactions. 

Why wouldn't Thursday night games count? Of course they do. We run waivers wed-sat like all good leagues do. Tuesday waivers are stupid. And we don’t do the outdated head to head either. We are a very outside the box, progressive league. We like to remove luck as much as possible. Who said the goal is just to make it easy? The main goal is to make it more competitive and compelling. You have action in a lot more games. It’s great. The only easier part is not putting together a lineup. But the waivers are a lot more strategic. 

On 1/10/2022 at 7:05 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just pause the game till it synchs up. 

It’s the other way, the radio runs ahead