Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Colts at Cardinals: SatNF Discussion

23 minutes ago, jrokh said:

James Connor is inactive...

Impulsively, I just plug and played Chase.

I don’t feel great about this.

Just great, I got 0 points from starting Darius Leonard.  I didn't know I had to worry about him.

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Just great, I got 0 points from starting Darius Leonard.  I didn't know I had to worry about him.

This is, unfortunately, one of the negatives of IDPs...the fantasy world, by the large, doesn't report of the defensive players much.

I lost a game earlier this year by 5 when Harrison Smith was a mystery inactive. Unless you read every inactive list line by line, you won't know. And I think Smith wasn't even listed as inactive, he became so in warmups. Awesome.

6 minutes ago, Law said:

This is, unfortunately, one of the negatives of IDPs...the fantasy world, by the large, doesn't report of the defensive players much.

I lost a game earlier this year by 5 when Harrison Smith was a mystery inactive. Unless you read every inactive list line by line, you won't know. And I think Smith wasn't even listed as inactive, he became so in warmups. Awesome.

Yea, and it's Christmas Day and was having dinner.  My fault I know but at least I have my excuses!

No Ekeler and now Taylor has no offensive lineman. Already went against Chubb and the Packers D.  Tomorrow is gonna suck. 

Maybe Arizona needs to play like they are down 2 scores? Nah. Take your time.