Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Week 16 FU Thread

Kyler Murray..... I realize you lost your #1 WR, but c'mon man! 79 yards passing in the first half ?

The Colts aren't a menacing defense & with your scrambling ability, U should be able to find someone open for some chunk throws.

M Prater, What. 

Fock myself for leaving AJ Brown on my bench.  Will probably cost me a trip to the ship

Fock An-toe-io Gibson.  At least if he was in an early game I'd know if this clown was in or out.  

And FU Baker Mayfield.  4 picks?  How many sacks?  Yep, I'm playing against GB  defense, and they'll probably outscore half my team.  Seeing these scrub QBs week after week is making me want to dust off my cleats and send a VCR tape to teams, ala Uncle Rico

Chase Edmonds is going to mess some games up this week for people. He was a late pickup against me in one league and doubled his projection. 

Not a complete FU because these guys brought me to the best record and 1st round bye..but in my only ff team lost:

Fournette
Conner
Evans
Godwin
Kelce

Peace out was a great year...

Patterson as been awful for me lately. 

Mac Jones...

Oh, and Allen to Knox late in the 4th went DP on my championship bid

K Allen, Di Johnson, Jav Williams, Cincy D. Thanks for everything (by which I mean nothing).

ETA: Apparently Diontae was just waiting for me to sh*t talk him.

Top scoring team on the year by far out in semis. Could not over the absence of Evans already missing Henry and then J Rob going out early. Still, it was the big Nothing Burger from Gronk that did me in. Along with nothing from V Jeff and a big whiff from Myles Garret - the laziest, half-ass DE in in the league! Other team did very little, my team did even less. Will lost by 15.

To all the fantasy teams who stumbled backwards into the fantasy playoffs with a .500 record, then picked up Rex Burkhead and Justin Jackson and destroyed the top-seeded, highest-scoring teams in your high-stakes leagues.

You know who you are.

Morons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

To all the fantasy teams who stumbled backwards into the fantasy playoffs with a .500 record, then picked up Rex Burkhead and Justin Jackson and destroyed the top-seeded, highest-scoring teams in your high-stakes leagues.

You know who you are.

Morons.

I’m a moron for picking up Jackson when it looked like Ekeler was not going to play? Ok. 

On 12/26/2021 at 1:55 PM, Gratefulegg1973 said:

I'm looking pretty good, but Cord Patterson can go fock himself with a 2x4.  13yds against the mighty Lions?  Get bent loser

But he DID give you a good year, didn't he? At least he got you to the playoffs. Loser probably had a hangover.

Not trying to pizz off other Patterson owners, but in my non-PPR league, he scored 15.3 pts  because of the 79 yards he amassed in kick returns.

Never understood why 'some' fantasy players are against having those yds count  ?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m a moron for picking up Jackson when it looked like Ekeler was not going to play? Ok. 

🤪

Congrats if you did indeed pick up Burkhead and won. 👍

9 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Not trying to pizz off other Patterson owners, but in my non-PPR league, he scored 15.3 pts  because of the 79 yards he amassed in kick returns.

Never understood why 'some' fantasy players are against having those yds count  ?

I’ve never been in a league that those yards did count, so just the opposite for me, I don’t understood why some ff owners want them to. 

Now it’s not a argument, just my own personal decision. 

• Like 1

I don't know where to begin. It was a week of what ifs. Only needed another 4 points.

Rodgers starting over Burrow (OOPS) and my opponent with Tee Effing Higgins (FARG)

Lockett and Gage over OBJ 

Goeddert over Pitts 

Chargers over Titans

FU to Wentz and Reich for scheming Taylor out of red zone touches.

17 hours ago, AxeElf said:

You know who you are.

Morons.

He's an angry elf