Sign in to follow this  
purplengold47

Should I bench Zeke for pollard since they clinched?

I think I would. They don’t need the Zeke if they have clinched.  

I don’t follow it , so I don’t now know, if they have to win , i would play the Zeke. 

Nice, Congrats 

On 12/27/2021 at 8:45 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, they ain't getting the #1.  That belongs to the Pack.

true.

but if they somehow get the #2 seed they play philly.

if they lose to Arizona I think they most likely get to play them again next week (someone correct me if I am Wrong)

Dallas should be highly motovated to play Philly.  I'd expect them to put their best team on the field.

I also expect Zona to want to beat Dallas too.  otherwise I think they play Tampa (unless something unexpected happens in the last week)  

So we have two highly motovated teams here.   should be a good game.

9 hours ago, Ray_T said:

if they lose to Arizona I think they most likely get to play them again next week (someone correct me if I am Wrong)

Ok, I'll correct you.  Dallas is scheduled to play Philadelphia the week after Arizona, not Arizona again.

4 hours ago, Bills04 said:

Me-thinks Ray forgot we're now into a 17-game, 18-week season.  😄

you are correct sir.  I quickly looked and assumed this was the last week.

that said, if the standings do not change between now and end of season Dallas will play Philly.

if Dallas loses this week to Zona  and the standings do not change in week 17, then dallas likely plays arizona.

though with Dallas playing Philly the odds of a them meeting first round is low.   a dallas win vs philly likely means Philly does not make the playoffs.

and a loss in either week likely means Dallas wont be a high enough seed to possibly play philly in the first round. 

bottom line.   the games this week and next determine the seedings and I dont think Dallas wants to play Tampa, Zona , or the Rams in the opening round if they can help it.  only way to guarantee this is to win out.

Philly is the matchup of choice I think but San Fran is likely the second best option at this point unless the Saints, or the vikings win out and Philly or San Fran loses.

I honestly Think dallas is not as good a team as their record indicates.   They should not be an 11-4 team. 

They belong in the playoffs.  just not as a top seed (in my opinion)

Dallas has a path to the one seed if GB trips up.  I don't think they're sitting anyone as long as that's the case.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if GB loses to the Manion led Vikings.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Dallas has a path to the one seed if GB trips up.  I don't think they're sitting anyone as long as that's the case.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if GB loses to the Manion led Vikings.

Why?