Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Football Team at Cowboys: SNF Discussion

Inactives

Washington: WR Curtis Samuel, LB Jamin Davis, K Brian Johnson, WR Antonio Gandy-Golden, QB Garrett Gilbert, CB William Jackson III, CB Corn Elder.

Cowboys: LT Tyron Smith, S Israel Mukuamu, CB Kyron Brown, QB Will Grier

14 team non ppr, down 11 total, I have Lamb tonight , and Dolphins def Monday night. 

My opponent has no one left.  

Come on Lamb catch a td pass tonight.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, weepaws said:

14 team non ppr, down 11 total, I have Lamb tonight , and Dolphins def Monday night. 

My opponent has no one left.  

Come on Lamb catch a td pass tonight.  

Rooting for ya Weepaws

10 minutes ago, weepaws said:

down 11 total, I have Lamb tonight , and Dolphins def Monday night. 

If Lamb scored 12 tonight, would you set the dolphins tomorrow night ?

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

If Lamb scored 12 tonight, would you set the dolphins tomorrow night ?

No I wouldn’t even if I could.

Also I can’t , if you play with an open slot, it’s an automatic lost, and you lose any points. 

Wow doesn’t look like the Lamb will be playing any more tonight. 

What a big time win for the cowboys.  

I don't care for the Cowboys (Jerry Jones)

That being said, this is impressive. Nothing is certain in the NFL (ask the chargers)

Too bad the Redskins aren't in a position to make the playoffs. Would be nice to see these 2 play again.

Thinking the skins might have a little bit of a problem with Dak still throwing in the 3rd Q

21 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Wow doesn’t look like the Lamb will be playing any more tonight. 

What a big time win for the cowboys.  

yep.  big time win.

though Washington isnt exactly a powerhouse team

Wow.  That game was awful.  

Dak was awesome.  

26 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Dak was awesome.  

Guess he's out of that slump they were talking about 😆

20 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Guess he's out of that slump they were talking about 😆

I expected a big game.

some of the injured players returned.  Washington wasnt looking great of late either.

Dak does tend to feast on Defenses that are subpar.  hes a shaky start against fierce defenses who can get in his face and force him to make a bad throw.

either way, I dont think the recent bad numbers were a direct reflection on him.  it was more an indicator that other stuff was happening.  most of that was injury related.

team is starting to get healthy now.  Dak is a solid start against all but the top tier defenses now.

9 hours ago, Ray_T said:

I expected a big game.

some of the injured players returned.  Washington wasnt looking great of late either.

Dak does tend to feast on Defenses that are subpar.  hes a shaky start against fierce defenses who can get in his face and force him to make a bad throw.

either way, I dont think the recent bad numbers were a direct reflection on him.  it was more an indicator that other stuff was happening.  most of that was injury related.

team is starting to get healthy now.  Dak is a solid start against all but the top tier defenses now.

As much talk as Dak gets, he's really just a glorified bus driver. I don't mean that as a put down, it's just his role and he does it pretty well.

The Cowboys are a very talented team, and Dak is supposed to put the rest of the team in position to win, not often is he going to win it for them, like a lot of QBs.

That means some games, he's gonna have huge numbers, like last night, but then in other games, they're gonna be mediocre, like last week against the Giants.

As long as the team is winning comfortably, then I don't see the big deal about his numbers. They'll come and go.

2 hours ago, polecatt said:

As much talk as Dak gets, he's really just a glorified bus driver.

I like this quote.  actually a fair description of him.  hes really a high end game manager with some skill.

22 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

I like this quote.  actually a fair description of him.  hes really a high end game manager with some skill.

Yeah, I mean, it's more or less what he is.

You think about it, Aaron Rodgers, Matthew Stafford,  and Justin Herbert, known for their crazy arm strength. Tom Brady know for his experience and ability to read the defense. Lamar Jackson and Kyler Murray, known for their play making ability with their feet. Dak, well, he's good at all of that, but not exceptional. He really has no dominant strength that stands out. He's well rounded as a QB.

2 hours ago, Ray_T said:

He’s not the only one. And the more talented the teammates the better one looks.  

44 minutes ago, weepaws said:

He’s not the only one. And the more talented the teammates the better one looks.  

bingo.  

and look at the talent at RB WR and TE.  all stacked.

top O line too.   though recently the line is starting to get hurt a fair bit.  team may need to spend some draft capital to get some young talent there or establish a succession plan.

usually injuries are the first sign that the line may be in decline.