7. AD
  8. Bostonracist
  9. WW
  10. Draino

random my ASS!  

kidding ;).  Im just happy you included my name :mellow:

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Lets do that. 

Draft will start next Friday because the Farmers is Wed- Saturday due to the NFL Playoffs. Someone needs to produce a draft order. Is KSB still handling the money?

Draft starting Friday but lets not go ape shiit if it starts of slow. We only need to start picking by Sunday (as opposed to Monday) to be on our normal pace for a Wednesday start. :thumbsup:

56 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Draft starting Friday but lets not go ape shiit if it starts of slow. We only need to start picking by Sunday (as opposed to Monday) to be on our normal pace for a Wednesday start. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah. No rush at first and I will make a point of that in the thread. I'm just trying to be proactive. We have 3 more players this year so need to allow for more time. Our drafts last year were lightning quick. 

Ed is the Commish, he handles the money. I just stepped in last year while our mighty leader took a break. 

31 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Ed is the Commish, he handles the money. I just stepped in last year while our mighty leader took a break. 

he needed to find himself

15 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

:cheers:    I was upset the 2 people I was closest with (cruzer and pat) had quit due to board hatred.  I miss them still :(