Sign in to follow this  
rurbaniak

Finals and Off-season Info

Finals:

Lamar Way to Go (11-2) vs Motown Brawlers (8-5)

Motown breaks out a season-high 131 pts to upset The Marauders who scores a season-low of 56 pts.   Not a good combo for Marauders, can Motown pull it off in the finals?

Lamar Way to Go continues to take take care of business by beating GVP. LWTG lead the league in points and wins, and the 3rd worst in points against, so he's been winning nonetheless.  

Off-Season:

Abdullah Oblongata is stepping down as team owner, we will need an owner to take over.  

Commissioner:  I've been commish for a little while now, I'd like to offer up the spot to anyone that is willing to run the league.   I'll still be running my team, and can co-commish as needed.    If you are willing to take over the duties, just reply to the thread.   

• Like 1

I don’t mind running the league, under the condition we move it to Sleeper. 

I’ve been a part of it as a literal child, and 20 years later don’t want to see it start to wilt. I think the app does hold us back on doing very cool things, however. 

Good luck Lamar. Here’s to hopefully not having to face him 😉

The app as a whole is about as close to perfect as you can get. I’ve used ESPN, Yahoo, et al… none are remotely close. 

From trading picks (including futures), to running polls in the league wide chat, to just the fluidity of it. Also very easy to go into a separate chat for 1 on 1 conversations, which generally results in more trades/trade talk. 

If you can think of it, the app has it. 

Also tracks prior seasons/champions. And I believe you can actually even manually input it all too, so if we wanted to make sure “legacies” live on in past seasons, I believe it can be done.