Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Pro Skateboarder and Model Brooklinn Khoury Shares Journey of Healing After Losing Lip in Dog Attack

7 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Surprised it was a pit bull 🙄

I fully expected it to be a labradoodle

And yet another pitbull attack.  :doh:

Existing pitbull's need to be put down and never bred again.  And Rottweiler's.    Those are two lines of dogs that we should be happy to go extinct.

I almost have ZERO sympathy for people who are attacked (other than children and random people) who keep a pitbull around.  We need to put owners up on charges for any attacks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Existing pitbull's need to be put down and never bred again.  And Rottweiler's.    Those are two lines of dogs that we should be happy to go extinct.

I almost have ZERO sympathy for people who are attacked (other than children and random people) who keep a pitbull around.  We need to put owners up on charges for any attacks.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

yup!!! i hope she sued the fock out of her stupid focking cousin and hope she was charged.. these morons with their pitbulls.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No doubt. But they won't charge the owners with the crimes because then they are admitting it's unsafe to own those dogs and groups of stupid people PETA and others would go berserk. 

A house near me has a rottweilter in their yard and I hate even walking past it because you can hear that dog growling at you from a block away. You can hear if barking from 4 blocks away easily. It's focking huge and when it stands up against the fence, it's like a foot and a half taller than the fence. I bet if that dog really wanted to it could get over it. I don't walk past that place without a knife at the ready. No doubt they should be outlawed. Get a focking German Shepard and train it well if you need security that bad. 

I like how they get offended when you tell them to get their dog away from your kids. Had some stupid bioch tell me at the soccer field that her pit “mix” was certified. Whatever the Fock that means. Never mind no dogs are allowed there. That should have ended the discussion right there, but no, these a-holes have to go on the defensive immediately, despite being 100 pct in the wrong.