Sign in to follow this  
The Football Guru

Week 17 All-Out Blitz ...

yeah, It is a start 2 QB league.

cousins and my third string QB Garoppolo are both out.

so I'm left with waiver wire scrubs.

17 hours ago, The Football Guru said:

This is one of many things I plan on looking into during the offseason. My working theory for now is that defenses are scheming to take Marvin Jones away from Lawrence (especially with the injury to Chark) and willing to let guys like Treadwell/Agnew/TEs beat them. However, that doesn't explain why Shenault hasn't been more involved, so I admit there is a decent chance my theory is flawed.

Another solid day today. Seemed like the only bright spot for Jacksonville. Now I'm actually getting kind of excited.

1 more opinion I'm trying to sneak in here. 

I gotta drop a backup QB. I have solid backup Carson Wentz, and a dart throw in Tyler Huntley. Normally, I'm keeping Wentz. But Huntley looks pretty intriguing. Especially in a year where I think the QB draft class is absolutely terrible. 

I guess I'm just thinking potential upside, versus boring guy that never fulfilled his talent.

4 hours ago, Kopy said:

1 more opinion I'm trying to sneak in here. 

I gotta drop a backup QB. I have solid backup Carson Wentz, and a dart throw in Tyler Huntley. Normally, I'm keeping Wentz. But Huntley looks pretty intriguing. Especially in a year where I think the QB draft class is absolutely terrible. 

I guess I'm just thinking potential upside, versus boring guy that never fulfilled his talent.

Talking dynasty, I presume?

I could see that. I do not think I would do that though. Huntley is an ERFA this offseason, so he's not going to be going anywhere until at least 2023. If the league is deep enough to hold backup QBs for a year though, Huntley would be a great stash.

I did talk about him briefly in early October before his "breakout."

https://fftoday.com/articles/orth/21_aob_184_patterson.html

Mr Guru, will you be returning for week 18? 

Hello Mr Guru, if you so happen to stop in.  

Ppr league rb2.  

J Williams

J Conner

Michel

D Williams 

S Perine, who I picked up for Mixon. 

Thank you.