Sign in to follow this  
ST_Pete

2021 Team Management Review

Curious to see how others have turned over their teams via in season management - for better or worse.

Drafted

Josh Allen

Zeke Pollard Davis Javonte Williams

D hopkins Diontae Deebo Waddle Smith Corey Davis

Kittle

Final Squad

Josh Allen

Cook Gibson Stevenson

Adams Higgins OBJ Julio Golloday

Fant

My team is not necessarily better or worse (.5 ppr) but I was able to make some trades that worked out in my favor.  Allen has been the mainstay of my team all year and has definitely returned full value relative to where he was drafted.

It's funny though...my team is not necessarily a world beater but I've been able to catch some teams on off weeks and have been carried lately by some solid WR play.

Pete

Play in 3 money leagues, and made the championship this weekend in 1.

Made almost no significant moves after the draft.  Picked up St. Brown off waivers a couple of weeks into the season, and traded Sutton/Jamaal Williams for E. Mitchell/Julio early on.  Everyone else I drafted and is still on the roster.

I don’t recall every player I drafted but the significant moves that got me to the championship were, grabbing Patterson right after the draft, trading Ridley after week 1 while his value was still high, sending Hunt and Patterson to an RB needy team for Hill, having D Williams and Hubbard on my bench when the starters went down, traded Williams and Hock for Pitts.

Long running, 12 team dynasty league. PPR, start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1flex.

This was my first bad year in quit a many years. I was done from the beginning, so I ended up making alot of trades. To be honest. I wasn't looking to blow up my team, as much as I just think not playing for anything in a really long time. I just got bored.

Net result was:

Traded: DeAndre Hopkins, Keenan Allen, Allen Robinson, Jarvis Landry, Mark Andrews, a 2022 - 2nd, and 3rd.

For: Ezekiel Elliot, Sony Michel, Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd, Courtland Suttonm T.J. Hockenson, Pat Freiermuth, and a 2022 - 1st (Gonna be pick 5)