Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

FFToday- Interboard Champions again in 2021!

Not sure how many are familiar with this…we compete against other prominent fantasy football sites/boards as a team representing FFToday. Have for many years. We beat out FootballGuys for the championship (season was 16 weeks). I think it’s our fourth or fifth title in the last 15 years or so. Since it brings honor to FFToday and its members, just wanted to pass the news on. Our team consists of Dan, White Wonder, Vikings4Ever, Nic Dolas, Me 2006, Stewburtx8, Matt Mueller, rcssteeler, Lambert58, giraldi02, Cuse9, and myself. Great group of guys and glad to represent FFToday year after year.

• Like 2

Yawn. Wake me when you do that June Mock. Wait I don't care about that either, never mind...,

On 12/30/2021 at 2:45 PM, jrokh said:

Yawn. Wake me when you do that June Mock. Wait I don't care about that either, never mind...,

What exactly is your reason for being a member here / having almost 5,000 posts? Are they all just garbage posts going back and forth with axe elf and the other trolls?

Just curious. I wouldn't think someone who doesn't care about the content of the FFToday website (June and July Mocks) or board competitions (IBL) would bother having an account on the site.

edit:  your location says Cleveland. It makes a little more sense now.

congrats guys.  Well done.

Its tough to go out and put your reputation on the line and I'm glad that you did it AND reaped the rewards for having won.

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

What exactly is your reason for being a member here / having almost 5,000 posts? Are they all just garbage posts going back and forth with axe elf and the other trolls?

Just curious. I wouldn't think someone who doesn't care about the content of the FFToday website (June and July Mocks) or board competitions (IBL) would bother having an account on the site.

edit:  your location says Cleveland. It makes a little more sense now.

I’ve been a member here for decades for the same reason as most I like fantasy football and talking fantasy football. Sorry that I don’t care about your little clique who claims to represent the bored, but only post when bringing attention to your little elitist club…

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jrokh said:

I’ve been a member here for decades for the same reason as most I like fantasy football and talking fantasy football. Sorry that I don’t care about your little clique who claims to represent the bored, but only post when bringing attention to your little elitist club…

when I joined FFToday a few years before I lost my user name and had to create this one, I only posted here and on the little help board. I slowly got into helping out with stuff Mike does as tools for his readers.  Unfortunately, the main board became unbearable with some of the personas and I would venture to guess that's why a lot of the old school guys stopped posting regularly and either went elsewhere or simply stick to contributing to the site (fumbleweed) or running the IBL (Dan). 

15 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

when I joined FFToday a few years before I lost my user name and had to create this one, I only posted here and on the little help board. I slowly got into helping out with stuff Mike does as tools for his readers.  Unfortunately, the main board became unbearable with some of the personas and I would venture to guess that's why a lot of the old school guys stopped posting regularly and either went elsewhere or simply stick to contributing to the site (fumbleweed) or running the IBL (Dan). 

That’s fine and I still remember the good OL days when moose knuckle ball four used to drop juicy fantasy nuggets.

3 hours ago, jrokh said:

Seriously? We don’t represent the board to pat ourselves on the back and claim elite status. We just want to do well and bring honor to Mike and the site. Not a single person in our IBL group views anything the way you have stated it. We just enjoy each other and have fun with it. Nothing exclusive about it. 

12 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Seriously? We don’t represent the board to pat ourselves on the back and claim elite status. We just want to do well and bring honor to Mike and the site. Not a single person in our IBL group views anything the way you have stated it. We just enjoy each other and have fun with it. Nothing exclusive about it. 

Sure. If you really want to represent the bored than invite those who actually post here in your cool kidz clique…

9 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Sure. If you really want to represent the bored than invite those who actually post here in your cool kidz clique…

Typically, if we do have an opening for IBL, we come here to see who might be interested. There’s just not much turnover.

As for the Mock Drafts, Mike is in charge of that. If you don’t like who he picks, I guess you could take it up with him. 

Either way, your cool kidz clique statement is ridiculous. No such thing. 

8 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Either way, your cool kidz clique statement is ridiculous. No such thing. 

Can’t wait for the exclusive June Mock results: The official June Mock of the Fftoday bored…

Post some pics of the IBL trophy so we may bask in glory…

• Haha 1

Congratulations Team FFToday!

Fumble, good to see you and some other FFT vets like Dan/V4E/Cuse and some newer blood carrying the torch and the winning! :pointstosky:

Having access to the best fantasy football advice on the internet helps a lot.

The FF Today staff and community might contribute a little from time to time, too.

7 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Having access to the best fantasy football advice on the internet helps a lot.

The FF Today staff and community might contribute a little from time to time, too.

It’s a true blessing to have the Football Guru on this site.