Sign in to follow this  
skydiverd

Swift over ? For da Championship!

This is it, in the big dance.  Half PPR.  2 flex positions, we did away with kickers...

RB's:  Taylor, Zeke, Sony, Swift

WR's:  AJ Brown, Amon Ra St. Brown, DJ Moore   

2 RB's , 2WR's and 2 Flex

I currently have:  Taylor, Zeke, Sony and AJ, Amon Ra, DJ Moore as my six.

So, I have used Swift from day one, a main reason I am in the big game, that and rolling the dice on AJB last week coming off the injury 😀

Looks like Swift may play - so do I plug him in?  If so, who do I remove?  This is a tough decision for me, I am tempted to leave him on the bench and go with what I got.  But when he plays he is a home run hitter.  Question becomes, how much does he play?  If i do plug him in, do I still leave Amon Ra in?  Start 2 Lions in the Championship?  Yikes!  

What say you?

I would start swift over Moore.  

I would for sure use Swift. I think Lattimore shadows Moore this week. Swift has more upside. best of luck. Please see mine. Thanks! 

I put swift in, and have DJ on the pine.  I don't feel very good having 2 lions in the big game, LOL.  But they have both been good.  Here's to hoping they can score a few TD's against Seattle.....

Ha Ha, this ended up being a non issue.  Although I got a whopping 4.9 from swift vs 4.4 from moore!  To think I labored over this for days..... 😂

Amon Ra won me the championship.  Got me to the dance too with all my injuries.  Could go down in (my) history as the most effective 4 week rental player I've ever had.....  Got me into the dance and then almost single handedly won me the dance.  He may be my first round pick next year!  And I am writing his name on all future presidential votes I cast.  😂

Thanks for the input fellas.  Enjoy 2022!