Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Putin on the threat of woke culture

I would disagree with the notion that the communist woke in the west are free to do what they will.  If they succeed, then the Earth suffers as a radical political faction has control over enough nukes to blow up the planet several times over.  So if the west destabilizes into war, they have no choice but to intervene to protect themselves and the planet.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/putin-warns-wokeness-is-destroying-the-west-it-happened-in-russia-its-evil-it-destroys-values

Putin Warns Wokeness Is Destroying The West: It Happened In Russia, It’s Evil, It Destroys Values

By  Ryan Saavedra

Oct 22, 2021   DailyWire.com

Russian President Vladimir Putin slammed during a speech on Thursday the far-left woke ideology that he said is causing societal ills throughout the Western world, saying that it is no different than what happened in Russia during the 1917 revolution.

Putin made the remarks during a plenary session of the 18th annual meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club in Sochi where the topic was “Global Shake-up in the 21st Century.” Putin’s remarks were translated by an interpreter and that video was uploaded to the Russian government’s website.

“We see with bemusement the paralysis unfolding in countries that have grown accustomed to viewing themselves as the flagships of progress,” Putin said during an event where he spoke for a few hours. “Of course, it’s none of our business or what is happening, the social and cultural shocks that are happening in some countries in the Western countries, some believe that aggressive blotting out of whole pages of your own history, the affirmative action in the interest of minorities, and the requirement to renounce the traditional interpretation of such basic values as mother, father, family, and the distinction between sexes are a milestone … a renewal of society.”

Putin said that Western nations had a right to do whatever they wanted to do but that “the overwhelming majority of Russian society” rejected these new ways of thinking.

“The preparedness of the so called social progress believe that the bringing a new conscience, a new consciousness to humanity, something that is more correct,” Putin said. “But there is one thing I would like to say: The recipes they come up with are nothing new. Paradoxical as it may seem, but this is something we saw in Russia. It happened in our country before after the 1917 revolution, the Bolsheviks followed the dogmas of Marx and Engels. And they also declared that they would go into change the traditional lifestyle, the political, the economic lifestyle, as well as the very notion of morality, the basic principles for a healthy society. They were trying to destroy age and century long values, revisiting the relationship between the people, they were encouraging informing on one’s own beloved, and families. It was hailed as the march of progress. And it was very popular across the world and it was supported by many, as we see, it is happening right now.”

“Incidentally, the Bolsheviks were absolutely intolerant of other opinions, different from their own,” Putin continued. “I think this should remind you of something that is happening. And we see what is happening in the Western countries, it is with puzzlement that we see the practices Russia used to have and that we left behind in distant path, the fight for equality and against discrimination turns into an aggressive dogmatism on the brink of absurdity, when great authors of the past such as Shakespeare are no longer taught in schools and universities because they announced as backward classics that did not understand the importance of gender or race.”

“In Hollywood there are leaflets reminding what you should do in the cinema, in the films, how many personalities and actors you’ve got, what kind of color, what sex, and sometimes it’s even even tighter and stricter than what the Department of Propaganda of the Soviet Communist Party Central Committee did,” he said. “And the fight against racism, which is a lofty goal, turns into a new culture, cancel culture, and into reverse discrimination, racism on the obverse. And it brings people apart, whereas the true fighters for civic rights, they were trying to eliminate those differences. I asked my colleagues to find this quote from Martin Luther King, and he said, ‘I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.’ That is a true value.”

“You know, the Bolsheviks were speaking about nationalizing not just the property, but also women,” Putin continued. “The proponents of new approaches go so far as they want to eliminate the whole notions of men and women, and those who dare say that men and women exist and this is a biological fact, they are all but banished. Parent number one, parent number two, or the parent that has given birth, or instead of breast milk, you say human milk. And you say all of that, so the people who are not sure of their sexual agenda are not unhappy.”

“And I would like to say that this is not something new, and the 20s and the 1920s, the Soviet couture Tagore came up with the so called ‘Newspeak’, and they thought that thereby they were building a new consciousness and coming up with new values, and they went so far that we feel the consequences up until now,” he concluded on the matter. “There are some monstrous things when from a very young age, you teach to children that the boy can easily become a girl and you impose on them this selection, this choice. You push the parents aside and make the child take this decisions that can destroy their lives. And if we call the spade a spade, this is nigh to crime against humanity and all of that under the banner of progress, while some people just want to do that.”

Wokeism is fascism masquerading as enlightenment. Reject it at every turn. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

He's talking about Jews.

Honest question man, why do you sh!t talk Jews so much?

• Like 1

He's absolutely right.

Don't get blindsided and sucked in by this guy though. He's an a$$hole for other reasons.... see Ukraine and Georgia and his penchant for offing and supressing dissidents. I do still love hearing him speak on these issues andI agree with everything he says here. Culurally he understands exactly what the problem is in the west as he himself saw it in the country he grew up in as a young man.

Also, just because you never see him speaking English doesn't mean he isn't fluent. He's been known to correct his official translator to get the wording exactly, precisely right and you can see how the translator already has a top level grasp of English. Nothing gets lost in translation with this guy. Xi JinPing in China, the same.

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Honest question man, why do you sh!t talk Jews so much?

Ask yourself this. Why do 13 US senators hold dual citizenship all with Israel? Why is the head of every single banking, media, major college a jew? Why does every major actor/reporter who uses the "fellow white people" Jewish"? All while being 2% of the US population. Why does Putin call it the Bolsheviks revolution and not the Jew revolution? FYI the same thing was happening in Germany in the 20s and 30s.

I could go on and on, but until you open your eyes. You wouldn't understand. 

Do this: Every time you see an anti-white article that isn't from a black/brown person. Look up the author's earliy history. 9 times out of 10 they are Jewish. Keep an eye out when someone says "every single time"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Ask yourself this. Why do 13 US senators hold dual citizenship all with Israel? Why is the head of every single banking, media, major college a jew? Why does every major actor/reporter who uses the "fellow white people" Jewish"? All while being 2% of the US population. Why does Putin call it the Bolsheviks revolution and not the Jew revolution? FYI the same thing was happening in Germany in the 20s and 30s.

I could go on and on, but until you open your eyes. You wouldn't understand. 

Do this: Every time you see an anti-white article that isn't from a black/brown person. Look up the author's earliy history. 9 times out of 10 they are Jewish. Keep an eye out when someone says "every single time"

Dude I get it I went down the conservative rabbit hole too. I just realized there's other groups who are a much bigger problem. 

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Dude I get it I went down the conservative rabbit hole too. I just realized there's other groups who are a much bigger problem. 

This isn't a conservative rabbit hole. Conservatives love jews. Especially Christians. Gotta support Israel our greatest ally. WTF has our "greatest ally" ever done for us? Other than infiltrating our Government, banking, media, and educational institutions?

I'm just somebody who notices.

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Republicans love Jews, not conservatives.

I dunno man. I see a lot of Republicans, RINOs and Trumplicans talking about supporting Isreal.

I dunno man. I see a lot of Republicans, RINOs and Trumplicans talking about supporting Isreal.

Republicans, RINOs and Trumplicans aren't conservative. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Republicans, RINOs and Trumplicans aren't conservative. 

Maybe... I dunno. Anyway to your original point I think Jews do a lot more damage than other groups.

Maybe... I dunno. Anyway to your original point I think Jews do a lot more damage than other groups.

You actually think that?

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You actually think that?

100%

BLM is pushed and funded by jews.

Antifa is literally a Jewish organization. 

The media which pushes white hate are run by jews. 

Critical race theory is pushed by jews.

Our government full of dual Isreal citizens sends billions every year to Israel

Pointing this out makes me the bad guy though.

I read once that wokeism jut gives nasty, mean people cover to be nasty and mean. Makes sense. Alec Baldwin and his kind have said some incredibly nasty and mean things about who they don’t like. Really over the top stuff that goes way beyond politics. Are we to believe he wouldn’t be a nasty sob without the political bent he hides behind? And the rest? Think they really care about others and that’s the reason for their rage? 

Sh*tbags come in every color and religion, including Jews alongside everyone else.  Just because George Soros, Harvey Weinstein, and others rich Jew fit the stereotype perfectly, doesn't mean all rich Jews like that. People deserve to be judged as individuals based on their own actions and choices rather than the ethnic or religious groups. There are plenty of fine Jews and plenty of sh*tbags of other groups out there.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

This isn't a conservative rabbit hole. Conservatives love jews. Especially Christians. Gotta support Israel our greatest ally. WTF has our "greatest ally" ever done for us? Other than infiltrating our Government, banking, media, and educational institutions?

I'm just somebody who notices.

Another cuck, "I voted republican my whole life....".  We have never seen this guy be anything but the standard fftoday centrist. 

So.....does he support it as a Marxist movement or oppose it for the evil that it is?

17 hours ago, Voltaire said:

He's absolutely right.

Don't get blindsided and sucked in by this guy though. He's an a$$hole for other reasons.

Stop saying that. Your focus is wrong. 

we were friendly to the king of France to win independence.  It didn't mean we had to crown our own king.  We needed allies.  We were friendly to Stalin in WW2.  It didn't mean we were going to become a commie dictatorship.  We needed allies.  If Putin wants to stop woke culture, we can use his help.  It doesn't mean we should be exactly as he is. 

Apparently I'll need to keep posting more Putin stuff to drive home the point.

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

we were friendly to the king of France to win independence.  It didn't mean we had to crown our own king.  We needed allies.  We were friendly to Stalin in WW2.  It didn't mean we were going to become a commie dictatorship.  We needed allies.  If Putin wants to stop woke culture, we can use his help.  It doesn't mean we should be exactly as he is. 

I'm tired of the white race fighting each other.

On 1/1/2022 at 5:51 PM, Cdub100 said:

I'm tired of the white race fighting each other.

Remember when you posted that we should find every n*gger in the country and hang them from a tree? I think about it everytime I see you now leading the updated Geek Club in conversations in which you all seem to largely be in lock step with one another. That said, I’m wishing you all love in 2022. I believe it’s going to be a positive year. 

Putin on the Ritz

2 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Remember when you posted that we should find every n*gger in the country and hang them from a tree? I think about it everytime I see you now leading the updated Geek Club in conversations in which you all seem to largely be in lock step with one another. That said, I’m wishing you all love in 2022. I believe it’s going to be a positive year. 

:o      

4 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

You don't need to make up stories about me.

ETA: Even if I did naggers are really annoying. Always complaining and bugging me to do stuff.

6 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I don’t remember that. Sounds like B.S.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I thought people hang them from garage door pull ropes these days.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because it is.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I thought people hang them from garage door pull ropes these days.

These days we jump them in the middle of a city, during a snow storm, while yelling THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY! 

28 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Maybe I am making it up. How can anyone really know at this point? 

Typical. That’s like when there are riots for a justifiable shooting and libtards like you say it’s ok because it brought attention to the problem. So you slander someone but it’s ok in your stupid head. Nice justification numb nuts. Go away. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Typical. That’s like when there are riots for a justifiable shooting and libtards like you say it’s ok because it brought attention to the problem. So you slander someone but it’s ok in your stupid head. Nice justification numb nuts. Go away. 

No, it happened back in the Colin Kaepernick kneeling thread. The posts were obviously deleted. I’ve spoken on it multiple times over the years. 

But I can’t prove it. All I can do is speak to what I witnessed. And you’ll decide on your own whether or not to believe me. 

55 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Maybe I am making it up. How can anyone really know at this point? 

If you are, and I see this as an admission, that was a damn sh*tty thing to do to CDub. At least you reconsidered enough to limited the damage by  coming clean about it a few posts later rather than let it float out there.

On 1/1/2022 at 10:01 AM, Voltaire said:

Sh*tbags come in every color and religion, including Jews alongside everyone else.  Just because George Soros, Harvey Weinstein, and others rich Jew fit the stereotype perfectly, doesn't mean all rich Jews like that. People deserve to be judged as individuals based on their own actions and choices rather than the ethnic or religious groups. There are plenty of fine Jews and plenty of sh*tbags of other groups out there.

This is where I'm at.  I know plenty of Jewish people... some Democrat, some Republican.  For the most part, all are good people.  The Dems are a little more "out there" (not all of them though), then the Reps, but overall, none are extremists.

I assume everything Putin says has a strategic purpose.

• Thanks 1

On 12/31/2021 at 9:47 PM, Voltaire said:

He's absolutely right.

Don't get blindsided and sucked in by this guy though.

he's like Terry Silva

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Liberal trash, nothing more... nothing less.

11 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

No, it happened back in the Colin Kaepernick kneeling thread. The posts were obviously deleted. I’ve spoken on it multiple times over the years. 

But I can’t prove it. All I can do is speak to what I witnessed. And you’ll decide on your own whether or not to believe me. 

We do have posters here who may say something like that, but not CDub. At worst, he has an uncomfortable edge to him on race-related issues because doesn't parse words, but he's always stayed within the Overton window, unlike this, which is way beyond anything I've ever seen him post.

On 1/2/2022 at 4:00 AM, JustinCharge said:

Putin orders people dead. Now we have a thing out there called the "Clinton Body Count" but there's a high chance that's not real, and just a string of coincidents. If it is true, they do a good job of keeping their hands clean. Everybody knows Putin's hands are dirty and he doesn't care.

Also, I do believe that Jeffrey Epstein was murdered, but fock all if I know who did it.

It must be something to be able to constantly justify your lies and bad ideas with a “greater good” justification. It’s like when Harry Reid was confronted about lying about Romney’s taxes. What was his reply ? “Well, we won”’ . Sums them up. Harping about defund the police and bail reform, then when it blows up in their face they don’t say, “ok, that didn’t work, it created a bigger problem” Nope, they double down because they are on the moral end of it, in their arrogant eyes. Sorry innocents are being victimized, but I’m soooo good and virtuous. Fock these people. They are destroying us. 

3 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that he said what you claimed he did.  Even still, that sentiment isn't the the stance of conservative group on this board.  I'll give you an analogy of where the large part of us are at.  Think of this country as a gun (you know, a right to which we all have, to own).

• Black people are the bullet - Left along to their own device (like everyone else), they're completely harmless.
  • Democrat elites (i.e., corporate big wigs [Google, Apple, etc], politicians, celebrities, & media outlets), are the gun - They're the big shiny thing that garners attention.  Though, when left to the normal minded and level headed person, it's completely ignored and sits harmlessly stashed away... unseen, unused.
  • White liberals are the triggermen - Psycho whack jobs who need to use those guns to fire the bullets.

Simply put, we recognize that people like you are the problem, not the solution.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that he said what you claimed he did.  Even still, that sentiment isn't the the stance of conservative group on this board.  I'll give you an analogy of where the large part of us are at.  Think of this country as a gun (you know, a right to which we all have, to own).

• Black people are the bullet - Left along to their own device (like everyone else), they're completely harmless.
  • Democrat elites (i.e., corporate big wigs [Google, Apple, etc], politicians, celebrities, & media outlets), are the gun - They're the big shiny thing that garners attention.  Though, when left to the normal minded and level headed person, it's completely ignored and sits harmlessly stashed away... unseen, unused.
  • White liberals are the triggermen - Psycho whack jobs who need to use those guns to fire the bullets.

Simply put, we recognize that people like you are the problem, not the solution.

Yup. Liberals use black people as a prop and a shield. They never actually help them. High crime and poor schools are the common thread in areas they control. And have controlled them for a long time.