Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Putin on the threat of woke culture

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that he said what you claimed he did.  Even still, that sentiment isn't the the stance of conservative group on this board.  I'll give you an analogy of where the large part of us are at.  Think of this country as a gun (you know, a right to which we all have, to own).

• Black people are the bullet - Left along to their own device (like everyone else), they're completely harmless.
  • Democrat elites (i.e., corporate big wigs [Google, Apple, etc], politicians, celebrities, & media outlets), are the gun - They're the big shiny thing that garners attention.  Though, when left to the normal minded and level headed person, it's completely ignored and sits harmlessly stashed away... unseen, unused.
  • White liberals are the triggermen - Psycho whack jobs who need to use those guns to fire the bullets.

Simply put, we recognize that people like you are the problem, not the solution.

The left abandoned colorblindness and equal protection to go off onto "ant-racist," their innacurate words, tangent in favor of anti-white discrimination, lower standards for black people, made up oppression, and false claims of "systemic racism," police brutality, and claims that colorblindness is racism.

Meanwhile the conservatives now occupy the high ground of equality, colorblindness, and race neutrality.

23 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The left abandoned colorblindness and equal protection to go off onto "ant-racist," their innacurate words, tangent in favor of anti-white discrimination, lower standards for black people, made up oppression, and false claims of "systemic racism," police brutality, and claims that colorblindness is racism.

Meanwhile the conservatives now occupy the high ground of equality, colorblindness, and race neutrality.

The focking hand-wringing in this thread and it's no surprise who's making a show here. CDub's initial point is correct, despite the historical ignorance of the hand-wringers.  He's also correct about present-day developments.  Nobody even tried to disprove him and instead went with tired "there's bad people in all groups" line.

Conservatives don't occupy a moral high ground; they write strongly-worded letters to their fellow members of Congress, who do absolutely nothing to address the problems facing their constituents.  Color-blindness and equality are window-dressing to cover for these failures.  Only idiots eat this stuff up.  The GOP exists to cede ground to a progressive left, while grifting $$ from its donors.  Somebody wake up.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 9:59 PM, iam90sbaby said:

Dude I get it I went down the conservative rabbit hole too. I just realized there's other groups who are a much bigger problem. 

Weren't you a groyper?

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Conservative politicians want power just the same as anyone else in search of power. They aren't as dangerous as the Dems of course, at least not right now, but hunger for power isn't a party thing, it's a human thing.

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Conservative politicians want power just the same as anyone else in search of power. They aren't as dangerous as the Dems of course, at least not right now, but hunger for power isn't a party thing, it's a human thing.

True, but it seems they want power for different reasons. Many republicans are just after money. Leftists are after money and control of everything. Conservatives at least will leave you alone while they get fat. 

Putin orders people dead. Now we have a thing out there called the "Clinton Body Count" but there's a high chance that's not real, and just a string of coincidents. If it is true, they do a good job of keeping their hands clean. Everybody knows Putin's hands are dirty and he doesn't care.

Also, I do believe that Jeffrey Epstein was murdered, but fock all if I know who did it.

Again. Doesnt matter.  Putin and the right have a common enemy.  The top priority is to stop the left first.  

14 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Again. Doesnt matter.  Putin and the right have a common enemy.  The top priority is to stop the left first.  

True that we have the same enemy, but I'm not convinced the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Putin has different goals.... like territorial expansion into Ukraine and Georgia. He can have Syria for all I care. Feel free to move into Syria if you have the itch, Vladdie. You can double up and go have fun in Afghanistan too if you want.

We gotta handle our on house ourselves because he's essentially useless in US/Western domestic politics and we don' want his stink getting on us. Similar with China. Xi JinPing blocks all the tranny and gay movies from entering China. Good. Hitting Hollywood in the pocketbook for embracing/forcefeeding  leftoid cr@ptivist ideology into he cultural bloodstream is a step in the right direction. But that's about the extent of the help we gonna want from these bad global actors. There's all sorts of western influence I'd like to see reach China and Russia, but freakshow leftoid culture isn't one of them. These are things we have to handle internally because freedom and liberty aren't on the agenda.

• Like 1

True that we have the same enemy, but I'm not convinced the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Putin has different goals.... like territorial expansion into Ukraine and Georgia. He can have Syria for all I care. Feel free to move into Syria if you have the itch, Vladdie. You can double up and go have fun in Afghanistan too if you want.

We gotta handle our on house ourselves because he's essentially useless in US/Western domestic politics and we don' want his stink getting on us. Similar with China. Xi JinPing blocks all the tranny and gay movies from entering China. Good. Hitting Hollywood in the pocketbook for embracing/forcefeeding  leftoid cr@ptivist ideology into he cultural bloodstream is a step in the right direction. But that's about the extent of the help we gonna want from these bad global actors. There's all sorts of western influence I'd like to see reach China and Russia, but freakshow leftoid culture isn't one of them. These are things we have to handle internally because freedom and liberty aren't on the agenda.

We cant win a civil war without russia.  But i dont think that option will ever materialize.   Should a civil war start, right wing leadership and putin will quickly put all differences aside and fight together.  Im sure some rank and file right wing americans will protest.  But i mean that wont change the outcome.  

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

We cant win a civil war without russia.  But i dont think that option will ever materialize.   Should a civil war start, right wing leadership and putin will quickly put all differences aside and fight together.  Im sure some rank and file right wing americans will protest.  But i mean that wont change the outcome.  

:lol: 

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Well said. Russia doesn't have a faulty window problem. There's a reason so many of them end up falling to their deaths. Just because Putin makes sense on this one thing doesn't mean he is any better as a leader.

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Not that any of this will ever happen, but right wing leadership will be cooperating with the Left to sell out their own constituents like they usually do.

How about we win the 2024 election, SCOTUS turns up the pain on sh*tcanning leftoid priorities, then when California, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New England want to secede, wish them the best and wave them goodbye and good riddance? :wave:

• Thanks 1

On 1/3/2022 at 8:33 AM, Cdub100 said:

You don't need to make up stories about me.

ETA: Even if I did naggers are really annoying. Always complaining and bugging me to do stuff.

I would like to formally apologize to you. It’s been bugging me the last few days, wondering if I made a mistake. It wasn’t you that said we needed to hang every n*gger from trees, rather it was Tubby McGee. I recall that I used to confuse the two of you often, and in this case it lead to an irresponsible mistake. Again, I apologize. 

4 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I would like to formally apologize to you. It’s been bugging me the last few days, wondering if I made a mistake. It wasn’t you that said we needed to hang every n*gger from trees, rather it was Tubby McGee. I recall that I used to confuse the two of you often, and in this case it lead to an irresponsible mistake. Again, I apologize. 

Thank you. Apology accepted.

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Thank you. Apology accepted.

Good job.

Yeah, cb, we've seen Tubby cross into racist territory before too, although I can't speak to that post specifically and that's extreme even for him. CDub will at worst say some cold, insensitive things. To me, his last stop ends at hard truths, like reading race into crime statistics, which isn't popular and indeed triggers calls of 'racism' in certain circles, but in reality I've never seen him stray outside the lines, let alone go all the way out into 'hang every n*gger from trees' territory.

If CDub approaches a racial line, it may be the Jewish one rather than the black one, and if so, borderline.

2 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Oh, well then, Tubby is the smart one. Kudos to him. :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Good job.

Yeah, cb, we've seen Tubby cross into racist territory before too, although I can't speak to that post specifically and that's extreme even for him. CDub will at worst say some cold, insensitive things. To me, his last stop ends at hard truths, like reading race into crime statistics, which isn't popular and indeed triggers calls of 'racism' in certain circles, but in reality I've never seen him stray outside the lines, let alone go all the way out into 'hang every n*gger from trees' territory.

If CDub approaches a racial line, it may be the Jewish one rather than the black one, and if so, borderline.

I use that same logic when it comes to the Jews. Once you notice you can't unnoticed.

Every single time.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I use that same logic when it comes to the Jews. Once you notice you can't unnoticed.

Every single time.

It's not every single time for either of them. That's the point. Stereotypes do exist for a reason, members of a group may be more inclined than others to have a certain character trait/flaw but individuals are all different and deserved to be judged and treated as such. There's a huge gamit of behavior within the Jewish and the black communities. Most of the time you're dealing with fine people and they deserve to be seen as such unless proven othewise. When you ARE dealing with a shItbag, yeah, maybe the type of sh*tbaggery they engage in follows a discernable pattern.

The default assumption setting for seeing and treating people of a racial group ought to to be 'good and decent' and let them fock it up form there with their words and actions. SJWs, on the other hand, self-select into that category and so the default setting is braindead, butthurt sh*tbag with some sexual identity disorder until proven elsewise.

On 1/3/2022 at 9:31 AM, edjr said:

Putin on the Ritz

@Nomad99  😛