Sign in to follow this  
MLCKAA

Misogyny: you’re guilty even if you don’t know it…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/identities/2017/12/5/16705284/elizabeth-warren-loss-2020-sexism-misogyny-kate-manne

It’s so tiring living in this age of labeling, blaming and identifying every aspect of humanity.  Not to mention the glorification of the empty words and double-speak.  There’s very little meaning in here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/identities/2017/12/5/16705284/elizabeth-warren-loss-2020-sexism-misogyny-kate-manne

It’s so tiring living in this age of labeling, blaming and identifying every aspect of humanity.  Not to mention the glorification of the empty words and double-speak.  There’s very little meaning in here.

And in the next breath, they will celebrate a fukin man destroying women's college swimming.

27 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Vox??  No way I'm clicking on a vox link.  Ever

This.  There are certain societal elements that live on hate, and on hating people based on gender and race, and Vox is among them.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

This.  There are certain societal elements that live on hate, and on hating people based on gender and race, and Vox is among them.

Understandable.

We have the worst elitists in history. Someone like her in other times would never have such an outsized voice.  She didn’t even come off as highly intelligent or original. 

13 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Stop reading at this part: Vox.com

That's a garbage site that hasn't found a far left cause that isn't far enough.  You want to talk about propaganda outfits?  Vox is up there with Pravda.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Stop reading at this part: Vox.com

That's a garbage site that hasn't found a far left cause that isn't far enough.  You want to talk about propaganda outfits?  Vox is up there with Pravda.

I know, I know.  The article was on subject, so I clicked anyway.

And here all along I thought it was because she an idiotic liberal with no good ideas to help this country. But I guess if you compare her to our current president and vice president, I guess the democratic race just got down to putting on a blindfold and throwing a dart and see who it hits. That's the person who gets to destroy our country. yaayyy.

Elizabeth Warren’s exit from the presidential race, many people are wrestling with the role sexism and misogyny might have played in her failed campaign.

14 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

People are wired to be cautious and watch out for danger. With no real threats that they can easily see, they are making things up to protect themselves from.

On 1/1/2022 at 10:04 PM, RLLD said:

I have a news ap on my phone.  It's a google thing and it has headlines that I can click into if I want to read more.  Thing is, it is semi driven by what I read outside of that AP.  So it tries to send me links to stuff it feels I might like.  

But it's very skewed(or the media is--or both).  If I click a CNN link , then the articles headlines to click on  I see are all of a sudden CNN Heavy.  If I click a Fox news link, it doesn't seem to be as strong of a push.  I don't want anything to do with Vox and I'm sure if I clicked on a VOX link through my phone all of a sudden I would get a ton of vox articles, which I have zero interest in.

What can you do? I guess I'm an antisemite, racist, muslimphobe, and misogynist. Since I can't win I guess I'll just become that evil monster they think I am.