Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 17 FU Thread: Championship Edition

FU Jalen Hurts.  214yds and 0 TDs against the mighty Team's defense?  lol.  What a poser this clown turned out to be.

FU AJ Brown.  Blows up on my bench.  Does d!ck in my lineup.  Never again will this bum be on a roster of mine.  He's cost me at least 4 games this year with his bullsh!t

FU Tyler Bass.  Wouldn't be a week I guess unless my kicker does absolutely nothing.  

FU Buffalo D.  At home against a terrible team, in a snowstorm.  You idiots force 1 turnover.  Fock off.

Can you toss up a real good one for me, T Hill. 

A major FU to ME. At the last second I took out Rashaad Penny for Swift in one league and replaced Buffalo (Chicago on bench) for Tampa D in another. 

AJ Brown. For doing so well last week that I plugged you in for DK. smh

Ronald Jones for turning back into Ronald Jones.

Knox? Did you even play?

And AB??? It's really sad a guy like this is still worth millions where normal people who can function in society are not.

Lamb. 

To me picked up Boston Scott this am on waiver only to bench him 

played Goedert and kittle 

oh forgot to mention had Chicago d dropped em 

oh and fu Burrows I was playing against him

FU AJ Brown, Javonte Williams, Dalvin Cook

I have a 32 point lead facing Najee Harris.  Could have been over if Cook had shown up.  Hope I can hold on.

Up 50 in PPR, going up against N. Harris & D. Johnson tonight, so decent chance I’ll hold on…but no thanks to Zeke.  Pretty much everyone else on my team at least hit their projection.

Zeke

AJ Brown

TB Defense against the lowly Jets

Swift

You'd think with that in my lineup I would have lost.  Thank you Amon Ra, Taylor and Sony, for the save!  LOL  But yeah, those guys above get 1 middle finger.  Had I lost they would get both barrels....

The Zeke has been on the F/U list a lot this season, he’s not going to be on my first round list next season.  

And Lamb is another Cowboy that makes the list, he hasn’t had a 100 rec yard game since week 8 , and last two games Dak has tossed 7 td passes, and Lamb as zero of them, and hasn’t scored a td since week 11.  Yea you can have him next season also. 

12 hours ago, Gepetto said:

FU AJ Brown, Javonte Williams, Dalvin Cook

I have a 32 point lead facing Najee Harris.  Could have been over if Cook had shown up.  Hope I can hold on.

I only need 21 from najee we could both win ❤️🙏

1 minute ago, SF Forty Niners said:

I only need 21 from najee we could both win ❤️🙏

Good luck, I hope he gets 21, that's what he's projected to get in my ppr league.  I looked and he's scored over 32 twice.

BUF TE D. Knox - x2.  1) for BUF using him as a run blocker; 2) "me" - for FLEXing him over JAX RB D. Ogunbowale.

3 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Good luck, I hope he gets 21, that's what he's projected to get in my ppr league.  I looked and he's scored over 32 twice.

Yeah buddy it would be amazing I’m in standard scoring - hope that still works 🙋‍♂️❤️🙏

good luck to you sir 

24 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Yeah buddy it would be amazing I’m in standard scoring - hope that still works 🙋‍♂️❤️🙏

good luck to you sir 

Yea I think that works!

• Like 1