Utilit99

Antonio Brown had a very good explanation for his leaving the game.

Kevin Porter Jr (Houston Rockets starting point guard) got in an argument with an assistant coach while on the bench and then again at halftime and he left the arena.  Suspended one game and back starting tonight.  Christian Wood (also Houston Rockets) pouted about playing time and didn't go back in the game and he was also suspended for one game and is back starting tonight.  Did Arians go to far?

1 hour ago, Mike Isles said:

I knew it!  Arians is a total egomaniac d!ckhead.  If I was Tampa Bay owner I'd fire Arians and keep Antonio Brown.  Arians did the same to Leonard Fournette and Fournette gave in but it probably makes him feel sick inside knowing he plays for a slave master.

24 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I knew it!  Arians is a total egomaniac d!ckhead.  If I was Tampa Bay owner I'd fire Arians and keep Antonio Brown.  Arians did the same to Leonard Fournette and Fournette gave in but it probably makes him feel sick inside knowing he plays for a slave master.

I'll take Arians side over Brown's side everyday. Brown has been making his bed for the last many years. Now it's time for him to sleep in it. Even if he is right in this one circumstance, which I still question, he has no credibility built up over the past. 

• Sad 1

I'd be more inclined to believe he was concerned about his ankle if he wasn't jumping around on it as he was leaving the field.  

I get it's different playing versus goofing around, but I'm talking mindset.  

• Like 1

Just be sure you read Antonio Brown's two page statement all the way to the end.  That is believable.

Arians saying "He's no longer a Buc"  "I'll only talk about the game".  And "What ankle???  News to me."    I don't believe him.  

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Just be sure you read Antonio Brown's two page statement all the way to the end.  That is believable.

Arians saying "He's no longer a Buc"  "I'll only talk about the game".  And "What ankle???  News to me."    I don't believe him.  

Yeah, I'm not really sure who wrote that 2 pager but all of his other tweets and such over the years have never sounded like he was being a simple normal rational even leveled guy. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, I'm not really sure who wrote that 2 pager but all of his other tweets and such over the years have never sounded like he was being a simple normal rational even leveled guy. 

It doesn't matter if his agent wrote it or someone else, the words matter and it goes into a lot of detail including a doctor's full name and hospital and MRI results and surgery scheduled.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So you believe the white guy over the black guy ??

WTF

:metoo:

Just now, Gepetto said:

It doesn't matter if his agent wrote it or someone else, the words matter and it goes into a lot of detail including a doctor's full name and hospital and MRI results and surgery scheduled.

It does matter. They see money behind it all. If you are saying that the teams doctor's are to blame, then let them be sued. I highly doubt the coach of the team would go against what the team doctor's laid out to him. In real time even. That just doesn't happen these days.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

So you believe the white guy over the black guy ??

WTF

:metoo:

In this case, you are damn right I do. Brown deserves no benefit of the doubt after him jumping around and running off the field looking like a spry healthy 15 year old. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It does matter. They see money behind it all. If you are saying that the teams doctor's are to blame, then let them be sued. I highly doubt the coach of the team would go against what the team doctor's laid out to him. In real time even. That just doesn't happen these days.

No.  I'm not saying anything about Tampa Bay's doctors.  Believe whatever you want.

Just now, Gepetto said:

No.  I'm not saying anything about Tampa Bay's doctors.  Believe whatever you want.

Their doctor's tell the coach what the player's situation is health wise. Are you saying Arians is doubling down and not admitting that the doctor's never told him about Brown's health status? Because he said he didn't know of any injury.

• Sad 1

In this case, you are damn right I do. Brown deserves no benefit of the doubt after him jumping around and running off the field looking like a spry healthy 15 year old. 

Agreed. If he limped off or gingerly walked off he has a case. 

He was more Looook at Meeeeee then EdJR and TNG combined. 

Bigger boobs - Ed or TNG ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mike Isles said:

Agreed. If he limped off or gingerly walked off he has a case. 

He was more Looook at Meeeeee then EdJR and TNG combined. 

Bigger boobs - Ed or TNG ???

Long and saggy, I go with ed. Bulbous, I go with TNG. 

• Sad 1

Their doctor's tell the coach what the player's situation is health wise. Are you saying Arians is doubling down and not admitting that the doctor's never told him about Brown's health status? Because he said he didn't know of any injury.

Well based on the statement from Brown, the MRI after the game showed multiple injuries.  The statement said he told Arians he couldn't play anymore as he was in too much pain.  The Doctor's for the Bucs don't know the extent of the injury without an MRI and a person knows their body then any doctor could, the doctor can't sense the pain that Brown feels.  I believe the statement from Brown, not Arians.

Do you believe Brown just refused to play for no reason at all?  

9 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Well based on the statement from Brown, the MRI after the game showed multiple injuries.  The statement said he told Arians he couldn't play anymore as he was in too much pain.  The Doctor's for the Bucs don't know the extent of the injury without an MRI and a person knows their body then any doctor could, the doctor can't sense the pain that Brown feels.  I believe the statement from Brown, not Arians.

I wouldn't doubt there was much more behind all of this other than some injury. Not in the least. Brown has been a head case for years. 

And doctors do in fact know the pain of injuries and if  the player keeps playing if the injury will get worse or if it is simply a pain tolerance thing. These guys don't get hired onto these teams with no experience in sports medicine. 

To me, the most you convinced me here of is that there is a completely different story behind the scenes of what we have seen and heard to this point. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Yes.

• Thanks 1

I thought i was the biggest AB supporter on this site(50 dollars is 50 dollars :banana:). I guess i was wrong. Gepetto takes that crown. AB is certifiably crazy, nutcase, insane, stupid, a grade A as$hole, and a sociopath.

He is lying to get his money. He danced off the field, there is nothing wrong with any part of his body below his neck.

• Like 1

You all are focusing on the wrong thing.  It doesn't matter whether AB had a legit injury or not.  He isn't getting fired for that.  If he'd just gone to the locker room and changed nothing would have been done.  By Arian's own admission he told him to get out.  He's getting fired for his spectacle on the sidelines and in the end zone.  And there is no excuse for that. 

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

You all are focusing on the wrong thing.  It doesn't matter whether AB had a legit injury or not.  He isn't getting fired for that.  If he'd just gone to the locker room and changed nothing would have been done.  By Arian's own admission he told him to get out.  He's getting fired for his spectacle on the sidelines and in the end zone.  And there is no excuse for that. 

His statement reads that Arians yelled YOU"RE DONE and made a slashing motion across his throat.  So that would mean he was already cut before his antics.

Just now, Gepetto said:

His statement reads that Arians yelled YOU"RE DONE and made a slashing motion across his throat.  So that would mean he was already cut before his antics.

I'm sure he included video of that interaction.  EVERYTHING is recorded at NFL games nowadays.  Link please. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Oh, and btw the coach can't cut you on the sidelines.  Cutting is a specific legal term related to terminating his contract.  The GM/management does that and it would be done at a later time.  Believe it or not, the NFL has a CBA with it's players, contracts that define what punitive actions can be taken and for what reasons, etc.....So nothing Arians might have said on the sidelines is binding or justifies AB's behavior as he left the field.  HTH.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Oh, and btw the coach can't cut you on the sidelines.  Cutting is a specific legal term related to terminating his contract.  The GM/management does that and it would be done at a later time.  Believe it or not, the NFL has a CBA with it's players, contracts that define what punitive actions can be taken and for what reasons, etc.....So nothing Arians said on the sidelines is binding or justifies AB's behavior as he left the field.  HTH.

He's the head coach telling the player they're done.  Technically you're correct but c'mon.  I don't think Arians handled this correctly and just reacted because they were down 14 to the Jets in the 3rd quarter.

Just now, Gepetto said:

He's the head coach telling the player they're done.  Technically you're correct but c'mon.  I don't think Arians handled this correctly and just reacted because they were down 14 to the Jets and had just come off a game of being shut out.

Oh and coming off getting crapped on for giving AB another chance after getting caught producing a fake vaccine card which is illegal.  Maybe even a felony.

With AB losing to Jets.  Without him come back and win.  

Look if Arians told an injured player to go back in the game even after being told they couldn't because of the pain/injury, and then yelled at the player you're DONE because they can't play because of injury that that makes Arians way in the wrong here.

First thing brown did after the spectacle on the field was to get on twitter or where ever and post the below. Then he expected some cop to drive him to the airport. The guy is whacked out.

"I knew the game was still going I left cause I’m super gremlin," he wrote on his Stories.

"Super Gremlin" refers to a song by rapper Kodak Black. He had alluded to it in the immediate aftermath of his departure from the team, when he fired off a tweet and Instagram posts with similar references.

Brown also posted a link to his new rap song, "Pit Not the Palace," after he left the game.

• Sad 1

Just now, Gepetto said:

Look if Arians told an injured player to go back in the game even after being told they couldn't because of the pain/injury, and then yelled at the player you're DONE because they can't play because of injury that that makes Arians way in the wrong here.

Maybe it does.  Why don't we just wait for more truth to come out?  As for now I'm not giving a dirtbag like AB the benefit of the doubt.  The response that he clearly could never formulate by himself sounded good on his behalf.  But he certainly is capable of lying. 

We will see.

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Maybe it does.  Why don't we just wait for more truth to come out?  As for now I'm not giving a dirtbag like AB the benefit of the doubt.  The response that he clearly could never formulate by himself sounded good on his behalf.  But he certainly is capable of lying. 

We will see.

This would have been how he would have said it:

yo, like i said to Airiens that back off, my foot hurt and I aint going to play his games cuz ya know, im a super gremlin and he tode me to quit if i dont know what to do yo for the team and dat bullshat. Ya know? I aint be playin homie. I was disrespected to the umph degrees yo. that's why i took dat way out. i don't need dat bullshat. he dont get it that i gave so much and didnt preciate how hard i worked just to win da games.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

He's the head coach telling the player they're done.  Technically you're correct but c'mon.  I don't think Arians handled this correctly and just reacted because they were down 14 to the Jets in the 3rd quarter.

So what.  Arians is his boss.  He can hate his boss.  He can quit if he wants.  But actions have consequences.  If TB thinks Arians did something wrong, or Arians did something that violated the CBA, hold him accountable.  We don't know any of that.  Notice none of the other players are coming out and supporting AB other than saying he has issues and needs support.  I wonder why that is since there had to be a bunch of them on the sidelines watching the exchange.  But we know what AB did.  And it's definitely actionable under the CBA.  He gets held accountable  too.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

We will see.

We will wait for more information to come out.  I used the word "if".

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

He wasn't talking about Arians.  He was talking about his WR coach.  The WR coach can't cut him.  Just to make sure we keep AB's lies straight.

I mean, unless you think Arians was yelling at AB on the sideline to play and giving him throat slash signals and that somehow didn't get publicized and shown on tv by now.

18 minutes ago, nobody said:

He wasn't talking about Arians.  He was talking about his WR coach.  The WR coach can't cut him.  Just to make sure we keep AB's lies straight.

I mean, unless you think Arians was yelling at AB on the sideline to play and giving him throat slash signals and that somehow didn't get publicized and shown on tv by now.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Kevin Porter Jr (Houston Rockets starting point guard) got in an argument with an assistant coach while on the bench and then again at halftime and he left the arena.  Suspended one game and back starting tonight.  Christian Wood (also Houston Rockets) pouted about playing time and didn't go back in the game and he was also suspended for one game and is back starting tonight.  Did Arians go to far?

Kevin Porter Jr back after a one game suspension hit the game winning 3 point shot tonight as time expired. 

One other note to this saga, per Bucs’ sources: At halftime of Sunday’s game against the Jets, Antonio Brown was agitated about not getting the targets he was expecting during the game and had to be calmed down.

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

One other note to this saga, per Bucs’ sources: At halftime of Sunday’s game against the Jets, Antonio Brown was agitated about not getting the targets he was expecting during the game and had to be calmed down.

But all players who say they can't play because of injury get all pissed off for not getting targets. Didn't you know that?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

But all players who say they can't play because of injury get all pissed off for not getting targets. Didn't you know that?

Gepetto will be here to comment as soon as he finishes sucking AB's d*ck.

• Like 1