MLCKAA

Restricting Voter Access

On 1/12/2022 at 5:08 AM, Utilit99 said:

Her entire life. :lol: The chick isn't even through college yet and says this. Forget the hunger strike, she should step in front of a speeding bus. 

I like the line, "Now that the holidays are over.", because this "broken democracy" was not going to get in the way of her Christmas ham. :nono:

"We’re prepared to hold out indefinitely now that the holidays are over," Leila Winbury, a junior at Arizona State University, told Fox News Digital. "I have seen the consequences of a broken democracy my entire life, so we're willing to suffer the consequences of hunger striking rather than the consequences of the bill not passing."

As tribute, I'll dig a hole in the ground for you when you die. But only because it's January/February, so get it over with. I'm not willing to do it under an Arizona sun in July, try that sh*t and I'll say "fock you for taking adantage of my generosity."

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2022 at 2:53 AM, Utilit99 said:

Day 2 and they're "suffering" already. :lol:

HUNGER STRIKE DAY 2: Strikers begin to feel health consequences, remain committed

Hunger strikers for voting rights legislation began to feel the health consequences on the second day of their strike outside the U.S. Capitol, but remained committed.

"I'm feeling very tired, cold and hungry, obviously, but committed to being here," Un-PAC co-founder Shana Gallagher told Fox News Digital. Gallagher said she's also "having trouble sleeping" and experiencing "really bad" headaches.

West Virginia graduate student Dominic DiChiacchio said "the hunger is starting, but it's still so early, so the morale is still really high."

One of the around 40 youth hunger strikers had to leave to see a doctor after feeling lightheaded, but everyone else remained okay, Gallagher told Fox News Digital. The group has their vitals checked twice daily.

The youth activists are planning to strike indefinitely unless voting rights legislation passes the Senate. But after Sen. Kyrsten Sinema reaffirmed that she would not vote to remove the filibuster, which would have meant the upper chamber only needed a simply majority to pass the voting rights bills, the legislation appears to have no immediate path forward.

"It's urgent we need to get this passed. I mean, that's why we're putting our bodies on the line out here in the cold, starving, the hunger pains, the mental pains, the mental fog. That's nothing compared to losing our democracy," DiChiacchio said.

Blah blah blah....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunger-strike-day-2

Good luck with that, Bobby Sands. Last one left gets my 10% discount coupon at Dennys. Hurry though, it expires February 1st.

Maybe we can Joey Chestnut to host a counter protest in support of voter integrity by holding a hotdog eating contest 100 yards away.

• Haha 1

I find it ironic that in almost every article related to the subject of voting rights, there's always a quote similar to this one from paragraph 2.....
"pass the sweeping legislation that would help ease Republican-led voting restrictions passed in at least 19 states that make it more difficult to cast a ballot"
..... but never a summary of the so-called restrictions ?

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2022-01-17/atlanta-church-service-will-celebrate-martin-luther-king-jr

Have there been any updates on that hunger strike?  Poor kids are probably too weak to make TikTok videos by now. :cry:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Have there been any updates on that hunger strike?  Poor kids are probably too weak to make TikTok videos by now. :cry:

Rusty went on a dik sucking strike in solidarity. It’s killing him. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rusty went on a dik sucking strike in solidarity. It’s killing him. 

I feel bad for his boyfriend, then. 

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

I feel bad for his boyfriend, then. 

His woman makes him do it while she watches. 

The Minnesota DFL is a focking joke.  Caucuses are on Feb. 1st.  To attend, you must wear a mask and show proof of vaccination.   :doh:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

The Minnesota DFL is a focking joke.  Caucuses are on Feb. 1st.  To attend, you must wear a mask and show proof of vaccination.   :doh:

I hear ya

The state has turned into the laughingstock of the lower 48

You’re a complete Fockin moron if you think people shouldn’t have to show a valid government ID to get a ballot.  There is no debate about this. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re a complete Fockin moron if you think people shouldn’t have to show a valid government ID to get a ballot.  There is no debate about this. 

= creepy joe biden.