Worst - Packers

Meat Packers :lol: 

Football Team is the worst until it changes

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Football Team is the worst until it changes

Cheifs is the most raciss

The New England Anal Rapers

The Giants.  They should be called the Mara’s. Or the trust funders. 

Nothing instills fear in an opponent like a Cardinal.  :mellow: 

But I'll go Browns, until the WFT focks it up with some woke permanent name.

I know "Brown" was a name not a color, but when they highlight the orange in the unis I always think "how Cleveland of them; they can't even get a color right."  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

How many cardinals in Arizona anyway? Dumb. When you move you should also change the team name. Arizona beaners?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

How many cardinals in Arizona anyway? Dumb. When you move you should also change the team name. Arizona beaners?

Right— for example Arizona should be the Scorpions or something and Indy should be the Cardinals.

8 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Right— for example Arizona should be the Scorpions or something and Indy should be the Cardinals.

Indy should be the pill popping racists

58 minutes ago, MDC said:

Best - Steelers

Worst - Packers

haha....both the same type of name, and I don't like either

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Raiders - Best

Browns - Worst

I gotta agree with this one but to the worst I'd add Cardinals and pretty much any other Bird

Cowboys are probably top 3, I should have done top 3 and worst 3

Patriots.  New England is full of people that hate this country. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, edjr said:

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Patriots.  New England is full of people that hate this country. 

:first: 

Speaking of Arizona...  I always found it awesome that the mascot name for Yuma high school is the "Criminals" (due to historic Yuma prison). 

Surprised some wokester hasn't objected to that yet.  "How raciss it is to have POC called 'criminals'!!!!"  :nono:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Exactly.....anybody that knows the history of football knows that the Cardinals are NOT a proud franchise so there's really no good reason to bring that name to AZ. If they changed it to something that made sense, I'd warm up to them a bit.

from Wikipedia....

The franchise has won two NFL championships, both while it was based in Chicago. The first occurred in 1925, but is the subject of controversy, with supporters of the Pottsville Maroons believing that Pottsville should have won the title. Their second title, and the first to be won in a championship game, came in 1947, nearly two decades before the first Super Bowl. They returned to the title game to defend in 1948, but lost the rematch 7–0 in a snowstorm in Philadelphia.

Since winning the championship in 1947, the team suffered many losing seasons, and currently holds the longest active championship drought of North American sports at 72 consecutive seasons. In 2012 the Cardinals became the first NFL franchise to lose 700 games since its inception. The franchise's all-time win-loss record (including regular season and playoff games) at the conclusion of the 2020 season is 574–780–41 (566–771–41 in the regular season, 8–9 in the playoffs).[7] They have been to the playoffs ten times and have won seven playoff games, three of which were victories during their run in the 2008–09 NFL playoffs. During that season, they won their only NFC Championship Game since the 1970 AFL–NFL merger, and reached Super Bowl XLIII (losing 27–23 to the Pittsburgh Steelers). The team has also won five division titles (1974, 1975, 2008, 2009 and 2015) since their 1947–48 NFL championship game appearances. The Cardinals are the only NFL team who have never lost a playoff game at home, with a 5–0 record: the 1947 NFL Championship Game, two postseason victories during the aforementioned 2008–09 NFL playoffs, one during the 2009–10 playoffs, and one during the 2015–16 playoffs.

Arizona...

Gamblers ( wild west )

Scorpions

Desert Rats

Undocumented Democrats 🤣

The Suns & The Diamondbacks got it right

37 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Redskins was best.

WFT is least gay.

Next name will be most gay. 

this!!! i liked redskins and uniforms

said before, i hope they keep WFT though just despite everyone. but they won't and it will be gay.

honorable mention:

worst dolphins

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

this!!! i liked redskins and uniforms

said before, i hope they keep WFT though just despite everyone. but they won't and it will be gay.

honorable mention:

worst dolphins

hey Hootie, do you the Dolphins make you cry?

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I'll just say it because I'm not a puss.   Arizona Gunslingers.

good one!

Just now, edjr said:

hey Hootie, do you the Dolphins make you cry?

speaking of gay...gayest song ever? espn loved hootie

11 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Exactly.....anybody that knows the history of football knows that the Cardinals are NOT a proud franchise so there's really no good reason to bring that name to AZ. If they changed it to something that made sense, I'd warm up to them a bit.

from Wikipedia....

The franchise has won two NFL championships, both while it was based in Chicago. The first occurred in 1925, but is the subject of controversy, with supporters of the Pottsville Maroons believing that Pottsville should have won the title. Their second title, and the first to be won in a championship game, came in 1947, nearly two decades before the first Super Bowl. They returned to the title game to defend in 1948, but lost the rematch 7–0 in a snowstorm in Philadelphia.

Since winning the championship in 1947, the team suffered many losing seasons, and currently holds the longest active championship drought of North American sports at 72 consecutive seasons. In 2012 the Cardinals became the first NFL franchise to lose 700 games since its inception. The franchise's all-time win-loss record (including regular season and playoff games) at the conclusion of the 2020 season is 574–780–41 (566–771–41 in the regular season, 8–9 in the playoffs).[7] They have been to the playoffs ten times and have won seven playoff games, three of which were victories during their run in the 2008–09 NFL playoffs. During that season, they won their only NFC Championship Game since the 1970 AFL–NFL merger, and reached Super Bowl XLIII (losing 27–23 to the Pittsburgh Steelers). The team has also won five division titles (1974, 1975, 2008, 2009 and 2015) since their 1947–48 NFL championship game appearances. The Cardinals are the only NFL team who have never lost a playoff game at home, with a 5–0 record: the 1947 NFL Championship Game, two postseason victories during the aforementioned 2008–09 NFL playoffs, one during the 2009–10 playoffs, and one during the 2015–16 playoffs.

They have only played 17 playoff games.  Brady has won twice as many playoff games as the Cardinals have played.  :D  

Just now, porkbutt said:

speaking of gay...gayest song ever? espn loved hootie

Hard to top "Wake me up before you go go".  

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

Hard to top "Wake me up before you go go".  

YOU SONOFABITCH!!!!   Now I have Wham stuck in my head. :mad:

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

YOU SONOFABITCH!!!!   Now I have Wham stuck in my head. :mad:

are you planning on going solo?

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

are you planning on going solo?

Jitterbug

Can you imagine the protests from the climate change nazis if the Titans were still called the Oilers? 

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Best: San Diego Chargers

Worst: Los Angeles Chargers

they were founded in Los Angeles and wear UCLA colors.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

I'll just say it because I'm not a puss.   Arizona Gunslingers.

Or the Arizona Baldwins

Worst: Houston Texans

I know many more people who live in houston from out of state than people who are from Texas.  Even the people who live here and are from Texas are not what i would consider "Texans". Texans live out in the country, not in one of the most populated cities in the country.

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Worst: Houston Texans

I know many more people who live in houston from out of state than people who are from Texas.  Even the people who live here and are from Texas are not what i would consider "Texans". Texans live out in the country, not in one of the most populated cities in the country.

they'll eventually move to AZ and still be called the Texans