bostonlager

***2024 PGA Tour***

On 8/10/2022 at 5:42 PM, bostonlager said:

That's what I was thinking. Dain has to bet Will until he wins. It will likely be very unprofitable, but as this point you're in too deep. If he wins right after you stop betting him, you will kick yourself in the nuts until the end of time. 

Prediction time: Willy beats Collin in a playoff tomorrow and Daino finds the nearest bridge <_<

Im 

Tom Kim

Thomas

Cantlay 

Jaeger 

Stallings (mc)

is my FanDuel lineup. $3 entry 😂. It’s right on the cut line to cash $6 or bust. Could cash a little more maybe if the supposed studs shoot well tomorrow. 

Kinda glad I don’t have Will cuz I would’ve had 6 heart attacks by now lol. Playoff golf is the best

14 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Kinda glad I don’t have Will cuz I would’ve had 6 heart attacks by now lol. Playoff golf is the best

Thought of you 🙁

3 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Thought of you 🙁

Is what it is, was hot a few months ago. Everything goes against me now, that’s how gambling goes.

BMW 

I got these yesterday, but prices appear to have increased quite a bit. 

Cameron Young +3300

Collin Morikawa +2800

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

BMW 

I got these yesterday, but prices appear to have increased quite a bit. 

Cameron Young +3300

Collin Morikawa +2800

Hot damn, Collin is 18-1 on my book, I like him again this week too

I have Fitzpatrick, Morikawa and Cam Davis on all my DFS teams.

I like Cameron Young too.  And Scheffler.....best player in the world getting no respect because of one or two mediocre rounds.  

BMW Championship Bets:

Collin M 18-1 (He was real close last week, just needs to clean a few things up)

FRL: Niemann 33-1, Morikawa 25-1, Henley 40-1, McCarthy 66-1

GL asshats :cheers:

11 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I like Cameron Young too.  And Scheffler.....best player in the world getting no respect because of one or two mediocre rounds.  

Scheff I heard hasn't gained strokes putting since the Masters.   Isn't he 14 to 1 like most of the elite guys?  I wouldnt say he is getting no respect.  He isn't exactly in form is all so people are looking elsewhere.  

18 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Scheffler would probably make a good tournament pick in DFS amongst those in his price tier. 

DFS

Zalatoris
Schauffele
Niemann
T Kim
Im
Theegala

:unsure: this is way too many of my edex players 

Jesus, if I were Rickie Fowler I would commit suicide if these guys made the top 70 over me.

Herbert, Hughes, Reavie...

Matt Fitzpatrick over Tony Finau -115

Collin Morikawa over Sam Burns -125

Justin Thomas over Jon Rahm +100

Patrick Cantlay over Rory McIlroy +110

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I see Neimann ALOT.  Why?  I don’t want to miss out. 

I"m wondering the same thing. I don't get it. 

The HOV 30 to 1

Homa 45 to 1

One of the top guys will probably wins.  But you just can't tell me the JTs and the Xanders have twice as good of a chance as HOV and 3 times as good a chance as Homa.  

4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

The HOV 30 to 1

Homa 45 to 1

One of the top guys will probably wins.  But you just can't tell me the JTs and the Xanders have twice as good of a chance as HOV and 3 times as good a chance as Homa.  

based on recent form? yes to Hovland.... 3 tmes might be much for Homa but he hasnt truly contended I don't think since the memorial.  I think he's the better bet though in terms of value... of course at the time of writing this he is +2

2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

based on recent form? yes to Hovland.... 3 tmes might be much for Homa but he hasnt truly contended I don't think since the memorial.  I think he's the better bet though in terms of value... of course at the time of writing this he is +2

In a 70 man field I just don't feel like betting Tony Finau or Justin Thomas at 14 to 1 over a HOV ot Homa at 2 and 3 times that.  

If I wanted one of the 14 to 1s which DK had about 7 of thrm all at 14.  I would just shake them around in a hat and draw one.  Hard to split hairs between Rahm Scheff Cantlay JT Xander Will Fitz.  So I usually just move further fown the board.  Really sny tournament I hate betting the very top of the board.   

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

In a 70 man field I just don't feel like betting Tony Finau or Justin Thomas at 14 to 1 over a HOV ot Homa at 2 and 3 times that.  

If I wanted one of the 14 to 1s which DK had about 7 of thrm all at 14.  I would just shake them around in a hat and draw one.  Hard to split hairs between Rahm Scheff Cantlay JT Xander Will Fitz.  So I usually just move further fown the board.  Really sny tournament I hate betting the very top of the board.   

im not disagreeing exactly, just speculating why you can have Hovland at double the value. He mostly has not been good this year aside from the Open where you knew he wasn't winning on Sunday. 

as for all the favorites, I definitely have ones I prefer and ones I would fade. 

Tony has about the best form going and he is 4 over thru 6.  

To me HOV is the same or slightly lesser of a player than those elites.  He sucks at chipping.  From what I read these greens are very big.  So thats how I arrived at HOV especially when I saw him dwarf others in odds.   HOV is 18th off the tee.  10th in approach.  23rd in putting.  That is a pretty elite arsenal.   8th in birdie average.  In what should br a birdiefest.  

Bold prediction: In 10 years, Cameron Young will have more major wins than Will Zalatoris. 

4 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Bold prediction: In 10 years, Cameron Young will have more major wins than Will Zalatoris. 

Not if he goes to LIV

41 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Not if he goes to LIV

Are there rumors of Young heading to LIV?

4 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Are there rumors of Young heading to LIV?

Unfortunately 

19 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Alright boys, who we rolling with this week?

I'm trying to look at it and come up with some plays, but the staggered ruins this tournament. 

16 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I'm trying to look at it and come up with some plays, but the staggered ruins this tournament. 

Dude on the Golf Channel had a tremendous idea.  We went from 125 to 70 to 30.  Play this tournament like the others with the accumulated points from Wednesday to Saturday.  Top 4 after move on to match play Sunday morning 1 vs 4 & 2 vs 3.  The Tour Final match play in afternoon for the 18 million.  Amazing.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Dude on the Golf Channel had a tremendous idea.  We went from 125 to 70 to 30.  Play this tournament like the others with the accumulated points from Wednesday to Saturday.  Top 4 after move on to match play Sunday morning 1 vs 4 & 2 vs 3.  The Tour Final match play in afternoon for the 18 million.  Amazing.  

That would be baddass

Just saw a meme on insta-chat stating Will Z has two herniated discs and will miss the TC and the President's Cup. Can't find a real link yet so not sure if true. 

There’s one match play event all season? I wouldn’t want to decide the tour championship and fedex champ on match play, as fun as it theoretically would be 

I’m in another playoff draft but you draft Six each round.  It’s salary cap and I’m in second overall so in the mix.  I’m down to this decision:

1. Cantlay & Cameron Young

or

2.  Rahm & Finau

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I’m in another playoff draft but you draft Six each round.  It’s salary cap and I’m in second overall so in the mix.  I’m down to this decision:

or

2.  Rahm & Finau

Option 1 

56 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

or

2.  Rahm & Finau

Cantlay is probably who i would bet outright so i'd take option 1 as well. 

I went with this lineup just to get the rewards for having a lineup every week of the season. Not real confident in it due to staggered start

Hoschel

Niemann

Schauffele 

Spieth 

Thomas

Poston

I just did a couple of small plays this week. Rory to win 10-1, Horseshoes top 5 (14-1) and Finau FRL 50-1. GL all

I drove to my office, 25 miles from my house, and tried to enter another DK lineup.  I got flagged for possible account sharing due to the "new location in a short amount of time".  They want me to take a picture with my id and upload it to them to continue with their site.  WTF!!!